Chapter III

I Like U

 

 



 

It was already fourth period and she was starving, she look at the clock again to confirm the hour, just a few minutes and it would be over, the time was passing really slowly, more so knowing it was math, she hates math, she was always bad with it, she look at her side and saw her desk mate looking through the window, he was like a genius, every time the teacher asked a question he would write the answer in his notebook and return to the view outside the window, she couldn’t understand why he didn’t speak his answer they were always correct, maybe he didn’t like being the center of attention. She was so distract with her thoughts that she missed the teacher calling her name.

‘’Kim Hyuna can you give me the answer to what I have just asked?’’ –Hyuna looks at the teacher, her mind going completely blank, she couldn’t even remember the question.

‘Ahh ottoke? Ottokaji?’ –her mind was entering a state of chaos when she felt a kick below the desk, trough the corner of her eyes, she saw Hyunseung looking at the window, maybe she was imagining things, though that thought left her immediately as she felt another kick from his direction.

‘What the heck? Jankanman… he always writes the answer don’t he?’ –she take a swift glance at his notebook and there it was.

‘’Hyuna-ssi what is the answer? ‘’

‘’Umm… It’s 6 ’’ –she answer nervous.

‘’That’s right, now you can all leave have a nice day and don’t forget to study lesson 9 ’’

‘’Nae’’ –everyone reply enthusiastic with the idea of going to lunch break. And start leaving one by one.

Hyuna look at her side her eyes shining since before her was the nicest person ever.

‘’You saved my life Hyunseung-nim, what can I do to return the favor? ‘’ –she exclaimed making him burst of laughter.

 


Hyunseung sat there watching outside the window like always, the only difference was that he now had a seatmate at his right and that the girl was no one else but her neighbor, he was very surprised when he knew she was the famous transfer student, now that she was at his side he was more composed, he thought that if he saw her again so close his heart would start beating fast like the night before, but he now guessed it was just the shock of seeing a girl seminude in front of him. She was a very calm girl from what he could see and also very bad at math, he wanted to laugh hard every time he saw her notebook, it was full of unresolved problems and silly sketchs.

He heard the teacher asking a question to Hyuna, he saw as she look at the teacher frightened so he wrote the answer and as custom and look outside the window, not forgetting to kick her so that she could see the answer but she never reply, so this time he kick her harder, he smiled as he felt a very angry aura stabbing his back.

‘If looks could kill I’ll surely be dead’

‘’Umm… Is 6’’ –After she finished talking the teacher dismissed everyone and they start leaving one by one.

He divert his eyes from the window to the girl by his side, she had a very funny look, like a puppy seeing his master for the first time in ages, or a believer that had just witnessed a miracle of God, she continue looking at him with those eyes when suddenly.

‘’You saved my life Hyunseung-nim, what can I do to return the favor? ‘’ –she exclaimed. He couldn’t bear it any longer, he had seen too much today and burst into laughter.

The moment was disturbed very fast as someone call out his name.

‘’Hyunseung are you done yet? What is taking you so… ah! You are the girl from this morning… Hyuna right? –said Junhyung taking both his and Hyuna’s attention to him.

‘’Ah! Junhyung oppa’’ –exclaimed Hyuna happily.

 


Seeing Hyunseung laugh after witnessing him being so serious all morning made her feel unexpectedly happy, it was like she was the only one who could make him laugh, she knew that thought was silly.

 ‘I mean he must have a lot of friends maybe he even has girlfriend considering his looks’ –she didn’t know why but thinking of him with another girl… she didn’t like it.

Before she could think any further about anything concerning her last thought she heard someone talking, recognizing the voice and her now mention name by the familiar stranger she turn to look at him.

‘’Ah! Junhyung oppa’’ –she exclaimed happily as her heart start beating wildly.

Uwaa what is this? She couldn’t believe it, first her classmate and seat partner was her neighbor and now before her was the one that help her so much this morning.

‘’Do you know each other? ‘’ –asked a surprised Hyunseung.

‘’Well not that much I just help her finding the school’’ –said Junhyung and continue. ‘’She was very lost and kept walking to the opposite direction, so we got here toguether’’ –a smile grazing his lips very slightly.

Hyuna by the other way was dying of embarrassment, her cheeks were red and her head down as she remembered everything of that morning.

Flashback

‘Where am I?’ –she start looking at all directions again. ‘How did I get here? No more importantly, how do I get to Cube High? I’m sure I’ve already seen this house a few minutes ago’

Defeated she start walking again, now in a different direction to see if she had more luck.

‘’Hey! Are you maybe lost?’’ –she gave a 180° turn and was dumbstruck by the looks of the person in front, her heart start racing.

‘Were all the males of Cube High so good looking? Wait Cube High? She could ask him directions’

‘’Yes, I’m a little lost, I’ve been walking for about fifteen minutes but don’t seem to find the building, could you help me out? ‘’

‘’Sure, I’m going there too’’ –he said pointing to his uniform. ‘’We can go together’’

‘’Thank you ermm’’

‘’Junhyung, Yong Junhyung… since I’m helping you, you can call me oppa’’ –Hyuna smiled at his last statement.

‘’Well then thank you Junhyung oppa, by the way my name is Hyuna, Kim Hyuna’’ –she gave him her sweetest smile.

The rest of the way to school was very short, and she could not help to thief quick glances at him when he was distracted. Maybe this time she could make good memories in her school life, and if she was truly lucky she would encounter Junhyung oppa again.

End of flashback

 

‘’So Hyuna do you want to eat with us today?’’ –she was taken aback since she was in her own world a while ago.

‘’Umm sure, but won’t your friends mind? ‘’ –she said remembering they were being awaited by more people.

‘’Not at all, they’re excited to know the new student’’ –she take a quick peek at Hyunseung and saw him nodding.

‘’Well then let’s go, we can’t make them wait too much’’.

 



Hi Guys ^^ 

Did you saw the MAMA awards ヽ( ★ω★)ノ It was fantastic,

The performance of TM was heart racing as always and they Kiss OMG my fangirl side couldn't take it

Hope you enjoy this chapter, i'll not be able to uptade until next week so sorry.

I'll try for next week to have chapter 4 and 5.

See you <333 and don't forget to Suscribe, comment and vote

love you <3

PS URGENT: i think there is a problem with the pics i upload, i am very new at this site, just have 2 weeks and a few days writing, so if you're not seeing them please tell me so that i can search for a solution.