Chapter VIII

I Like U

INFINITE THANKS TO MY SUSCRIBERS AND READERS <333

LOVE U ALL 



‘It has been a week since I confessed my feelings to Hyunseung, uwaaa just remembering that make me feel so embarrassed’ –she had been hanging at Hyunseung house every day since then, well not every day, she stayed the weekend at Jiyoon house with all the girls and she didn’t saw him until late night when she was about to sleep, remembering that brought a genuine smile on her face.

Flashback

‘‘How did it gone?’’-she got nearer to the opened window and replied.

‘’I had a lot of fun and you?’’

‘‘Me too’’ –then she remembered something she had to tell him.

‘’By the way, I got the CD you wanted’’-he had been talking about that album so much, when she saw it she had to buy it for him.

‘’Want me to go to your house tomorrow so I can give it to you?’’

‘’So that you can freeload again?’’-his response was in less than an instant, with a straight face she tried to answer confident but stammered.

‘’W-who s-said I would eat there?’’

‘’I’m making pasta’’

‘’Really?! Remember to put a lot of cheese on mine’’ –she said fast and excited at hearing the menu but recognizing her mistake, she tried to fix it prettily obviously failing.

‘’I mean… ugh…that’’

‘’Arasso, arasso’’ –her eyes light up knowing what he meant.

‘’Oppaaa, you’re the best’’ –she said touched.

He clicked his tongue and shut everything disappearing from her sight, she also closed her window and curtains giggling and jump to bed.

End of flashback  

‘’Why are you smiling Hyuna? –asked Gayoon taking her out of her reverie, she laughs.

‘’I just remembered the pasta I ate yesterday, it was so good I want to eat it again’’

‘’Was it that good?’’

‘’It was daebak!’’

‘’ Hey, why did you took so long’’-said Jiyoon who had just come back from the restroom.

‘’That is a secret’’ –said Gayoon playfully.

‘’How so?’’

‘’I’ll tell you later yeah?’’

‘’Ok’’

‘’Bye Hyuna’’

‘’Bye girls, see you’’ –Gayoon looked at her and said.

‘’You sure not want we to walk with you?’’

‘’Don’t worry, I’ll go with Hyunseung oppa’’ –she said.

‘’Eish, always with Hyunseung, you’ll make me jealous’’ –said Jiyoon and added.

‘’If I didn’t know better I would say you were dating’’

‘’You know is not like that’’ –Hyuna said defending herself.

‘’We know, we know, the one you like is Jun-‘’ – was instantly covered by her.

‘’Don’t say it too loud’’ –whispered Hyuna.

‘’Ok, we’ll see you then’’ –Hyuna waved and run to the gate.

She had told everything to the girls the weekend she stayed with them, they talked all night about everything and nothing, and then the topic change to ‘love’ and they asked her countless times the real relationship between Hyunseung and her so she told them all her true feelings, they also told her the people they liked.

It seemed Gayoon studied with Kikwang before but he moved and she didn’t saw him again, then he transfer to Cube High and she had no courage to confess, the best part was that Kikwang liked her too. She had asked Hyunseung about it and he told her Kikwang also had feelings for her, but to say nothing since he wanted to confess with his own strength, so she stayed silent.

‘’Why are you so late?!’’ –said Hyunseung when she got to the gate.

‘’I was helping Gayoon with something, sorry’’ –They start walking and she said.

‘’We should walk faster, Sohyun must be hungry’’ –she was worried now.

‘’Don’t mind that, she called me awhile ago to tell me she was staying at her friend’s home’’

‘’Is that so?’’ –an idea popped in her mind.

‘’Yeah’’

‘’So for a change, do you want to come to my house?’’ –Hyunseung stopped walking all of a sudden and looked at her.

‘’I’m not cooking if it’s not my kitchen’’ –Hyuna got near and hit him in the arm.

‘’Why do you always think is about food?’’-she looked at him angry and he grab her chin.

‘’So cute’’ –he let go of her and continue walking.

‘’Yah! Stop playing with me’’ –her yell could be heard from afar and he start laughing non-stop, she run and jump clinging on his back so that his knees would give up.

‘’Stop laughing’’

‘’Ok, I’ll stop’’ –he laugh a bit more and stopped, she looked at him earning his attention.

‘’I’ll cook today, so hurry before I change my mind’’


They got to her home, she signaled him to enter and he obeyed, her home had more space than his.

‘Must be because she only lives with her mom‘

‘’I’m home’’ –he heard her say loud, he wondered how it felt to live alone the majority of time, considering he felt lonely sometimes and he stayed with his sister.

‘’Do you want something to drink?’’ –he took off his shoes and enters her living room.

‘’A glass of water please’’ –she moved to the fridge and served him a glass, reaching where she was he grab the glass and drank.

He was now standing against the counter of the kitchen watching how Hyuna washed her hands to start cooking, walking to where he was she grab the apron and wore it.

After a few minutes she start cutting the ingredients, the pieces were so huge he felt like helping her, then she start to put something that wasn’t supposed to be there.

‘’Is it right to put that on the food?’’ –he said confused.

‘’Of course, you rest over there, don’t look at my food or it will become bad’’

‘’Ok’’ –he walked to the dinner table and stayed there until the food was ready, Hyuna started serving their food, he didn’t know what to think about the plates in front of him, Hyuna sat across him and she start eating.

‘’What is this?’’ –said Hyunseung looking again at the plates.

‘’It looks like that but is edible’’

‘Did she just say edible? Isn’t it supposed to be delicious?’ –he brought the chopsticks to his mouth and taste the food but stopped frozen by the flavor.

‘’How have you been living until now?’’ –he thought she would be a good cook because she normally had to do it, maybe as good as him, but this… he didn’t have any words to describe it.

‘’Yah! If you’re going to be like that don’t eat’’ –she got up to take away his plate but he move it closer to him.

‘’No, no I’ll eat’’ –this was the first food she did for him, he could not leave it undone, after all it was the hard work of the girl he likes. Now that he had the opportunity he would not waste it.

[…]     

‘’Are you done?’’ –Hyunseung asked Hyuna.

‘’Yeah’’ –she said as she cleaned the last plate, he had offered to help but she refused greatly.

‘’Let’s go to my room Oppa’’ –he glance at the stairs and they start walking in that direction.

Her room was messier than what he usually saw from his room, how could a girl be like that?

‘So unique’

‘’Are you not a girl?’’ –he started to .

‘’Of course I am’’

‘’Then why is this room so messy?’’

‘’I’m different’’ –she stated proudly.

‘’Yeah… I can see…’’ –looking around the room his eyes were caught by the sight of underwear in a corner, he started blushing at the piece of clothing but tried to calm down the only way he knew, teasing her.

‘’Hey, what is that?’’ –Hyunseung point at the underwear in the floor.

‘’Is that why you brought me here?’’ –he said smugly, Hyuna eyes opened at seeing her intimate clothes and throw herself to the floor covering her scattered things.

‘’Don’t look!’’ –She then stands hastily pushing him out of her room.

‘’I will clean, so wait outside for awhile’’ –she closed the door.

‘’Don’t take too long’’ –he said stifling his laugh, she was really something.

‘But at least I don’t have to see those any more’ –he sighed thinking in the memory of the intimate clothes.

Idiot girl, I’m a boy too you know’ –he ruffled his hair frustrated.

    



Hi guys i hope you're doing fine ^^

From now on there will be a lot of 2Hyun so don't worry.

I believe love is something that grows with time and that is what i'm planning to do with these two.

Again thank you so much for suscribing, read and comment, i apreciate it a lot, you always made my days xD.

Have good days ^^.