Chapter XI

I Like U

Anyeong!! Pretty people xD 

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

THANKS A LOT TO ALL MY SUSCRIBERS AND READERS!



The smell of meat filled his nostrils as they enter the BBQ restaurant, it was the first they saw as they began searching for a place to eat, he was so lucky this was not a fast food place or a ramen shop. Hyuna love eating that kind of food and he also, but he preferred to eat something more traditional and filling.

The place was big and had personal rooms where they could eat privately, he noticed the majority of people who entered and exit were couples. Hyuna was walking a little ahead and motion him a room she liked.

‘’Oppa let’s eat here’’ –He enter the room and they sit facing each other.


She was so hungry, she felt like eating an entire cow. The menu of the BBQ restaurant was in the table in front of them, rapidly she took it and inspect it.

‘Everything looks delicious. I want to try it all’ –the thought of food fill her completely making her stomach protest more for food. Not long after a waitress enter to attend them and take the order. The attendant was very pretty, she was tall and had very long hair arranged in a loose plait, but this was not the only thing Hyuna noticed, more than the good features of the waitress, what draw her attention was how the girl was eyeing Hyunseung not so discretely. It was obvious the girl was interested in him. The girl passed the menu to both of them, but slightly brushed her fingertips with Hyunseung’s. Hyuna’s mouth gaped slightly at the unbelievable movement.

‘Hah! How dare she?!’ –Hyungseung ignored her reading the restaurant’s menu, making her feel less uneasy. But still… that girl.

‘Is he a piece of meat or what?’ –a strange feeling, one she had never felt before crept in her insides making her forgot about the hunger she had a while ago, the only thing she could register was the obviously flirting of that girls towards Hyunseung.

‘’Sir, have you decided what to order’’ –the waitress said in a sweet tone.

‘’I’m not sure yet, what do you recommend me?’’ –The waitress bends herself just a little so to show the most famous products, also Hyuna notice that if Hyunseung turned his head just a little to his left he would clearly see the attendant’s cleavege. Blood rushed to Hyuna’s head.

‘Heol!! What is she think she’s doing to MY Oppa?!’ –Hyuna’s hand turns into fists ready to stand up say something but she was interrupt in that very moment, bringing all her violent thoughts to a halt.

‘’Hyuna what are you going to order?’’ –Hyunseung was looking at her expecting the answer.

‘’Huh?’’

‘Order? What order?...ah yes! Food!’

‘’Mmmm… salchisal…’’ –suddenly all her hunger came back making her order more and slightly forgetting her bad mood.

‘’And buchaesal... mmm… better make it two orders of each one‘’ –she added at last.

‘’Well then for me… I want tree orders of salchisal and two form jaebichuri’’ –Hyunseung said.

The waitress seemed surprised to write down all that food in the notebook she carried. But because they had already order she left making Hyuna breathing at ease.

At last food came and they ate hungrily and hurriedly, all was delicious like expected and they finished satisfied leaving nothing at least to the human eye to see. They wait for the bill to arrive and decided to pay it together.

‘’Sir, here is the bill and a little surprise’’ –the girl winked at Hyunseung and left. Hyunseung opened it and saw the quantity they had to pay, also he laughed a bit making Hyuna madder than she already was.

‘’What’s it Oppa?’’ –Hyuna took the bill and open it to see the ‘surprise’. A phone number with the girl’s name and a little note that said: ‘call me hottie’. Hyuna put her part of the money on the table and didn’t know why she did what she did but grab Hyunseung’s hand and dragged him out of the room, as the attendant came near she hug Hyunseung’s arm to her chest and said loudly in a whinnying voice.

‘’Oppa~~ pali~~ let’s continue our date’’ –she saw the attendant frowning at her and felt satisfied.

‘Take that babo’ –like that they walked out linking arms.

‘’What was that just now?’’ –Hyunseung said warily.

‘’Hottie?’’ –she scoffed making Hyuseung laugh hard.

‘’What’s so funny Oppa? That girl was practically eating you with her eyes’’ –she said dramatically.

‘’Hyuna don’t tell me… are you maybe… jealous?’’ –the word jealous made her stop in her track, was she really jealous all this time? For Hyunseung oppa?

‘’O-of c-course not’’ –she diverted her eyes.

‘’I’m just protecting Oppa from dangerous girls like her’’ –she swallowed hard trying with all her might to not make Hyunseung notice her lie.

‘Well it’s part true too’ –she will never like to see him with girls like that.

‘’Ok then… I supposed I’m thankful’’ –he said laughing again making her blush a little.

‘What is this?... Why am I suddenly embarrassed?’

‘’Why don’t we go shopping next? You’ll need cuter clothes for Junhyung to fall for you’’ –the mention of that name, the name of the one she likes, for the first time didn’t make her heart skip a beat.



So? How was it? Did you like it?

I know this was really short compared to the rest of chapters, i was originally planning to write all the date but it would bacame too long so i had to cut it.

Good news is that i have 3 chapters alredy in my notebook to pass in clean in the computer and i hope to be able to update all for next week.

To all the people supporting this story thath is so lacking in many ways, i'm really grateful and i hope to continue writting things you all like ^^.