Chapter XXII

I Like U

 

Please enjoy XD



Today she will finally start her first year of high school and she was extremely excited, she would made new friends and maybe know the love of her life. Hyuna giggled in her seat. Actually in that moment she and her classmates were waiting for the teacher who would be their titular. Who could it be?

She looked at her right and saw a very cute girl there. ‘Wow she’s so pretty, just like a doll’ she continue to stare at her gaining the courage to speak to her. The said girl look down awkwardly and then glance at her uncomfortable.

‘’Erm, is something wrong?’’ –the pretty girl asked.

‘’Ah sorry for staring, is just that you’re really pretty’’ –the girl giggled and extended her hand.

‘’I’m Yoo Eun Mi nice to meet you’’ –Hyuna shake her hand.

‘’I’m Kim Hyuna, let’s be friends’’ –Eunmi nodded her head and smiled warmly at her.

‘’Attention Students’’ –everyone went silent and glance to the chalkboard were a handsome man was standing.

‘’Hi, my name is Yang Kiyoung your literature teacher and also this class titular. If you need anything please rely on me’’ –the teacher smile and Hyuna swear she saw hearts popping out from a half of the female students.

‘’Do you have any questions?’’ –the girls asked first.

‘’How old are you?’’ ‘’Are you single’’ ‘’would you date me?’’ –the teacher laughed awkwardly.

‘’I’m 20 years old… mmm I have a girlfriend so I can’t date anyone else’’ –there was a lot of questions thrown to the teacher but it all had to do with his private life so Hyuna just ignored everyone .

‘’Hey Hyuna, what do you think about him? Isn’t him a dream?’’ –she heard Eunmi whispered at her side.

‘’Well he seems like a good teacher’’

.

Sooner than she had expect lunch time was beginning, she searched for her new friend and found her talking with some other girls.

‘’Hey Eunmi-yah want to eat together?’’ –she heard one of the girls saying and felt a little disheartened.

‘’Sorry girls today I’ll eat with my friend Hyuna’’ –Eunmi looked at her and waved her to come.

‘’Well then in another moment, let’s go Hyun’’ –Hyuna run to her and they start walking away. When they reached the courtyard Hyuna broke the silence.

‘’Why did you said that back then?’’ –Eunmi smiled.

‘’Because I like you’’ –Eunmi sat on a bench and continue.

‘’They are not my friends, they are just girls who are behind my name and you seem different’’ –Hyuna sat beside her.

‘’Your name?’’ –Hyuna asked confused.

‘’Let’s just say I’m a little rich’’ –Eunmi smile sadly and sighed, Hyuna felt a little bad for her, it seemed like it was somewhat difficult.

‘’Don’t worry Eunmi yah, since I’m your friend I will never betray you’’

Both girls smiled and hug each other, that was the day a beautiful friendship started. The day all started.

.

One day Hyuna and Eunmi were having a sleep over at Hyuna’s house they had a month together being friends and they were considered the best.

‘’Hey Hyuna yah’’ –Eunmi said nervous.

‘’Nae?’’

‘’I think I fell in love with someone’’ –Hyuna stood up from the bed right away.

‘’Who? Do I know him?’’ –Eunmi covered her face.

‘’Yang songsaengnim’’ –Hyuna gasped.

‘’But he is engaged with Choi songsaengnim… Idon’t think you should--’’

‘’Aren’t we friends?’’ –Hyuna gulped.

‘’What do you want me to do?’’ –she whispered knowing what she was doing was wrong.

‘’I just want you to help me get near to him. You are his favorite student after all’’ –It was true, if you asked anyone, she was the closest to teacher Yang except for Teacher Choi Gina his fiancé. She was very good at literature and admire him a lot. He even had lent her some of his favorite books for her to read, something she enjoyed a lot.

‘’I’ll try it ok?’’ –Eunmi hug her.

‘’I love you Hyuna you’re the best’’ –Hyuna smiled half heartily she didn’t like this.

.

‘’Who can answer this question?’’ –the teacher asked. Hyuna lifted her hand and answer with confidence.

‘’Correct, now you can all leave except for Ms Kim I have a few words to say to you’’ –Everyone start leaving and Hyuna saw how Eunmi glanced at her. It had pass 2 weeks since her friend request and she still didn’t know what to do. Lately they had spent less time together and Eunmi seemed a bit angry at her, something that pressure her greatly.

‘’Hyuna come I have something for you’’ –Hyuna hurried herself to the teacher desk.

‘’Another book Teacher?’’ –he smiled warmly at her and took out a small book from his bag.

‘’Yes, this one I am sure you will like’’ –he pat Hyuna’s head and she smiled with the gesture.

‘’Also I need to ask you something very important’’ –she looked at him and waited.

‘’There is a project and they need students who like to read to participate, I immediately thought of you. So will you do it?’’ –he explained everything about it and Hyuna got very ecxited.

‘’But Teacher there are things I will not be able to do’’ – Hyuna said worried.

‘’I already thought of that. If you accept I will use my free time to tutor you, you can go to my home since I have a lot of material there’’ –Hyuna accepted and run out of the classroom very happy.

‘’Hyuna yah’’ –Hyuna stop and widened her eyes. ‘Snap! I forgot’

‘’Eunmi yah did you wait long?’’

‘’No, but I’m wondering if things progress you know, since you talk so long with him’’ –Hyuna played with her fingers.

‘’Well you see, I—‘’ –Eunmi sighed audible.

‘’It’s okay Hyuna I beg too much of you, maybe I should do things myself’’

‘’So you’re not mad at me?’’ she asked shyly.

‘’Of course not’’ –Eunmi smiled reassuringly and grab Hyuna’s hand.

.

Weeks after Hyuna noticed that even though things were supposedly good with her best friend they were becoming distant with every passing day. She made good friends with some girls that had a dance group named fx, and she was very close to Amber Liu a very unique girl. As for Eunmi, she became very close to the girls she had hated the first time she knew her. Still when they were together they were very close and talked about everything.

That evening she was going to teacher Yang house like always, at first she was very uncomfortable because she hadn’t told her friend, but start forgetting about that with the daily routine of going there. Somehow she felt today was different, she felt like someone was chasing her but everytime she turned saw no one, at reaching the teacher home she thought of seeing a white light but dismissed it as she knew the sun was shining really bright.

.

.

Hyuna got to school the next day, and walked through the corridors with a smile on her face, it was not too soon so she couldn’t explain the loneliness of the place until she saw the majority of people gathering in the cafeteria. With curiosity she walked to the crowd and as she got nearer she heard whispers all over something that seemed the same topic.

‘Isn’t that prohibited?’ ‘But isn’t he engaged?’ ‘An affair?’ ‘Someone told me they are even together in school’ ‘true I saw it too’

She heard a lot of people gossiping, at getting to the place everyone fell silent making her uncomfortable but soon after continued.

‘Look she’s here’ ’Is that the girl?’ ‘Yes she is’ ‘Look the girl from the picture’ ‘what a ’ ‘I heard they done it’

‘’Hey what are you talking about?’’ –Hyuna asked though she was very afraid of the answer.‘How hypocrite’ ‘Are you sure is her?’.

‘’Are you the girl in this photos?’’ someone passed a image like card to her and she froze. It was her going in and out of teacher Yang’s house. There were also photos of him patting her head or both smiling.

  ‘Look at her reaction’ ‘It has to be her’ ‘Poor Choi songsaengnim’ ‘In her own face’

Hyuna suddenly felt sick, the need of running out of there was the only feeling that came to her, and that is what she did, she run until she got to a very secluded place.

‘’Hey isn’t this Kim Hyuna’’ –Hyuna start trembling at the menacing voice.

‘’Yes she is’’ –the girls cornered her and grab her face hard.

‘’So Hyuna, how was it? Did it hurt you?’’ ‘’No better ask her how she got in his house and bed’’ ‘’Stop it you girls you know that is all a lie’’ –Hyuna face snap up at that familiar voice.

‘Eunmi?’

‘’Why? Why did you?’’ –Hyuna tears ran down.

‘’Don’t you think is unfair? The little stupid girl that always get what she wants, Kim Hyuna. I was just making things fair. I was supposed to be the one at his side, but you took that away from me!! You even knew how much I loved him!!’’ –Eunmi wiped a single tear and added. ‘’Call it jealousy if you want best friend. Girls do as we agreed’’

Instantly they start hitting her and slapping her face, but the physical mistreatment didn’t hurt her, not even a bit, the only thing that broke her heart was her friend. It was so sad, to know that she was at fault of the girl she considered like a sister to become like that. It was all her fault.

.

.

Days at her school had become living hell, everyone ran from her. The gossips could always be heard whenever she goes. And when they had the chance to, she was beaten up. In teacher Yang’s class everyone stood silent but eventually start again at his leave and she had learned that ignoring it was the best way of dealing about it. Today was a little different though, this time someone saved her.

‘’Hey Hyuna why are you not crying?’’ –they slapped her but she was already accustomed.

‘’Maybe we should hit you harder and we could get a better payment from your dear friend’’ –Hyuna closed her eyes at knowing the hit was coming soon, but it never did.

‘’Stop this or you will be expulsed’’ –she opened her eyes and saw the girls running away at the threat of no one else but Mr. Yang. She was not long after carried to his office and he start treating her wounds.

‘’Why are they doing this to you?’’ –he asked concerned and whipped her bleeding mouth, still Hyuna did not speak. ‘’It fine if you don’t tell me but I will have to inform the director and your parents’’ –Hyuna took a hold of his hand, he couldn’t do that, it was sufficient that because of her Eunmi became like that, what if because of her they took his license? It was totally unfair, he had done nothing but being a good teacher.

‘’Please dodn’t, I start that fight’’ –he looked at her in disbelief.

‘’So you’re saying, you’ve been starting fights since a month ago but you’re the only one getting beaten? Please Hyuna I’m no fool’’ –he said sternly making her eyes teary, he sighed.

‘’I’m sorry, I’ll tell no one for now if that makes you feel better’’ –he hugged her and she cried for a long time.

.

.

It was the next day, like always she heard gossip by everyone’s mouth but only one thing catch her ears. ‘Did you know? Teacher Yang left school’ Hyuna walked to that person and interrogated him.

‘’what did you said?’’ –the girl widened her eyes.

‘’Ah, I was saying teacher Yang left’’

‘’Why?’’ –she glared and the person gulped.

‘’They say he confess to the director that he seduce a student under his care, and they took his license’’ –Hyuna couldn’t believe it. Why did this have to happen? So why was she enduring it all if it had to ended this way? It was all her fault. He ruined his life. She ran out of school but remember everything they said.

‘Did you hear? They say Teacher Song did that because of that student’ ‘I heard she had no fault at it’ ‘I heard so too, they said he was the one that used her’ ‘Poor girl he was playing with her and the teacher’ ‘So that’s why teacher Choi left him?’ ‘Man are not to be trusted’ ‘I was at the office and overheard him saying he seduced her’ ‘I hate it when people talked about her she was always nice’ ‘Yeah Kim Hyuna was too nice to do something like that’ ‘I feel terrible now’ ‘I never badmouth her’ ‘stop lying you also did’

She enters her home crying hard. How could everyone be so hypocrite? It was sick, she felt sickened by them. She needed to go away, she wanted to run.

‘’Hyuna what happened? Don’t you have school? Why are you crying?’’ –she hear her mom said.

‘’Please Mom… I beg you… take me out of here… please’’ –she said between sobs.



I'm sorry for the delay, i write this like 5 times because i was never satisfied, i'm still not, but i hope you like it.

Thanks for the coments and subscriptions.

Have nice days and wait forward to the next and last chapter.