Chapter XVIII

I Like U

So Sorry this was supposed to be up two days ago!!

Please enjoy and THNAKS for my SUBSCRIBERS, READES, and of course YOUR COMMENTS.



In this moment he was in a very uncomfortable position, but he didn’t care. After all it was the only way he could see her. He tried his best to stifle the laugh that wanted to burst out of his mouth with little effort as he continue spying at Hyuna trough the slight opened space of his curtain. Amazing. From about an hour ago Hyuna kept dancing to her favorite k-pop artistes but what had him laughing was that it was practically free styling in a funny and bizarre way. He couldn’t contain anymore and laughed a little harder than expect. He covers his mouth as fast as he could and saw if she noticed.

‘That was near’ –He sighed. He continued like that until he saw Hyuna leaving her room.

‘Aish. How I wished I could talk to her’ –He stood up from the floor and headed to the living room.

‘But I can’t until later. I promised’ –at reaching the living room he saw in the floor two big black bags with stuff he hadn’t seen yet. Those bags were brought here by Mrs Kim last night. Putting on a fighting pose, he starts opening the one he got closer.

‘‘What could it be?’’ –he question remembering how unpredictable Hyuna’s mom could be.

.

.

Flashbak

‘’I’m finally home’’ –he said tired. The first thing he wanted to do was surprise Hyuna, so he decided to drop at her home first. Not like it was that far anyways. He rang the bell and waited for it to be opened, yet to his disappointment it was not Hyuna but her mom.

‘’Good night Mrs Kim can I greet Hyuna?’’ –he tried to look inside but he was blocked.

‘’Who is it mom?’’ –he heard Hyuna yelling from inside.

‘’Ah! Nobody, they mistook the address’’ –Hyunseung face showed confusion and then Hyuna’s mom whispered.

‘’I’m sorry. Let’s talk at your home, I will explain’’ –she winked at him and he nodded.

.

.

‘’Uff… I had to tell Hyuna I left for the store for something, so I can’t take long’’ –she said and carry down tree big black bags she had after that she whipped an inexistent sweat in her forehead.

‘’What is that Mrs-‘’ –he saw the disapproval in her eyes and correct himself.

‘’I mean Ommoni’’ –she smiled a bright smile and said.

‘’This! Is for you to organize a big party for my Hyuna….and this’’ –she pointed at one of the bags.

‘’Needs to be on the fridge, it is food. Actually it’s all Hyuna’s favorites’’ –she looked at her hand watch.

‘’Omo! It is late.’’ –she start rushing to the door and came back almost running.

‘’I forgot… ‘’ -She take out a big box from one of the bags, Hyunseung grabbed it.

‘’This is her birthday present, please give it to her for me. And I beg you, don’t contact her. You’re also her present. Promise?’’ –she giggled and he could only smile.

‘’I promise’’ –she smiled and pat his head.

‘’Thank you son-in-law. Ups I have to go now!’’ –she exclaimed alarmed.

‘’Have a good night’’

‘’You too’’ –he bowed to her.

‘’Oh! The present!’’ –then he heard her approaching again.

‘’Hyuna’s present, I would prefer if you don’t use it, but well… aaaand here!’’ –she took out a wrapped box form her bag.

‘’This is for you Hyunseung-ah. Open it after Hyuna’s present ok? It is a couple you can’t use one without the other. Arrasso?’’ –she clapped her hands and smile at him.

‘’Nae Ommoni’’ –he smiled. He surely knew why Hyuna had that energetic personality.

End of flashback

 .

 

He starts to loosen the heaviest bag. It was 3pm and he needed to decorate, he also had to cook and fix everything for it to be a nice birthday party. As he opened it a lot of white candles rolled on the floor.

‘’Candles?’’ –inside he found a note with his name on it. He read it.

‘Hyuseung-ah! I think our Hyuna already had a lot of parties, so I thought maybe you could do something different for her. Here is everything for a romantic dinner. And of course you’ll eat the food I brought.

But well if you don’t like the idea, in the next bag there are things for a normal party.

Good luck. *wink*’

He could definitely feel the excitement in the little note. Now what should he do? A dinner or a party?

‘’Well a dinner sounds really good and I have all that food’’ –Also he could spend some quality time with Hyuna. He knew she would surely be touched.

.

Hyunseung looked at all he had arranged and he was very pleased for all he had done. It was 4:30 already and he still needed to , but first he had to invite Hyuna. He decide to take a shower and think in the best way to surprise her.

After a lot of thinking, Hyunseung finally got to his conclusion. He peeped again trough his window and at not seeing her, he jump the balcony with ease.

‘’She’ll be so shocked to see me here’’ –he mumbled lowly.

.

.

.

Hyuna was taking a shower peacefully. Today was her great day, it was her birthday, but she felt so lonely. She had received a lot of call from friends and family. Everyone except Hyunseung. She was a little sad at this but there was still a lot of time for him to call. Also she was a little worried about her mother, because she kept acting all strange…or more than normal.

‘Hyuna you can’t go out today arrasso? My special birthday present is coming today and you have to receive it well. And forget Omma for being so busy, Omma love you. Happy birthday’

That was the note she read this morning as she woke up and it made her very happy. She turned off the knob of the shower and proceeds to dry. Hyuna started putting on her intimate clothes when she heard a noise coming from her room. At not hearing anything else she shrugged it off and continue clasping her bra. She heard it again and got alarmed.

‘A burglar?’ –she took her towel and wrapped it up as tight as possible.

‘Ottoke! Ottoke?’ –she looked around searching for anything that could cause harm. If a thief was entering this house. He would at least loose a hand first. She grab another large towel and in her other hand she got her hair blower.

Hyuna start heading to her room minding the noise of her steps. She stopped. From the place she stand she could see that persons shadow. Without thinking twice she ran and throw the towel to the person’s head so that she could blind him for a while, the hair blower she hit his stomach making thief lose balance and fell on the floor. Hyuna took that opportunity and jump on him sitting in his stomach and start punching him non-stop with her fists, the hair blower forgotten in the floor.

‘’Hyun- auch… Hyuna stop- wai- auch’’ –The person struggled to break free but she didn’t stop aiming at him even thought the muffled voice sounded familiar.

‘How did he know my name? Did he investigate?’

‘’It’s me…Hyunseung- I’m Hyunseung’’ –she stopped abruptly and her eyes widened.

‘’OPPA?!’’ –she hurriedly removed the towel form his face. She was shocked, was that her famous birthday present. OMG! Hyunseung was here, in front of her she forgot everything.

‘I love you mom, this is the best present ever’ -a smile tugged at her lips.

He looked at her, he saw how she smiled and he smiled back at her forgetting the pain he felt a while ago. He lifted his hand and touched her cheek, caressing it as if she was not real. He missed her so much. He observed her. She had her hair slightly damp and small droplets of water where falling to her neck and continued travelling to her cleavage-

‘Holy…‘ – Hyunseung eyes widened and his hand drop. It seemed Hyuna was just out of the shower, but that was not the problem here. She had no towel on, now he had the semi- figure of his girlfriend in front of his eyes. He was so aware of their position. He swallowed at seeing her s, his eyes travel down to her navel and blush furiously. Then a high pitch yell brought his head back up and he blackout.

.

.

.

He opened his eyes and Hyuna breathe a sigh of relief. She had hit him so hard on reflex and now she was feeling bad for it. Hyunseung had his cheek red and his lower lip was busted, even blood came out of it. Hyunseung sat straight and touched his lips.

‘’It hurts’’ –was the first he said passing his hand on the wound. Hyuna looked down guilty.

‘’You hit like a professional Hyuna’’ –he joked.

‘’Mianhae’’ –she said but tried to defend herself also.

‘’It was also your fault Oppa… for being a ert’’ –she pouted at him.

‘’Sorry for that, I couldn’t control it’’ –Seeing her non-changing expression he added.

‘’what would you have done in my situation?’’ –Hyuna looked at his body and blush a little. She mumbled something that he didn’t hear so he insists. Hyuna looked at her side and said loudly.

‘’I said that I! ... I would have also stare’’ –Hyuna repeated the last thing lower but enough for it to be heard. Hyunseung smirked mischievously. But before he could she asked.

‘’So are you my birthday gift?’’ –hearing about gifts he remember the dinner.

‘’I totally forgot’’ –he sat and stare alarmed at his watch.

‘’What happened?’’ –she said worried at seeing his reaction.

‘’Don’t worry. You’re right, I’m your B’Day present, but not the only one’’

‘’I have more?’’ –she got excited.

‘’Yeap! But it is a surprise’’

‘’I want to know~ tell me~ bbuing’’ –she tried her best to act cute but Hyunseung didn’t fall for it.

‘’I won’t tell. You have to discover it at my house at 7pm’’ –Hyuna pouted and nodded.

‘’Ok’’

‘’Well then I have to go, because it late and I have to prepare everything’’ –he walked to her window.

‘’Can’t you stay a bit more? We haven’t even talked properly. I missed you’’ –He turned around and hugged her.

‘’I missed you too’’ –he put some distance.

‘’But I really have to go, you’ll like it very much. And because I made you wait I’ll do anything you want to’’ –Hyuna brighten up at the last statement.

‘’Anything?’’ –he nodded.

‘’Mmm… then I want ice cream’’ - She stayed thinking more.

‘’Ok but just one’’

‘’aaaand mmm… kiss’’ –she pursed her lips and pointed at them with her index finger. He smiled brightly and approached her.

‘’Kiss? Really?’’ –she nodded and smiled.

‘’Why do you even ask for that?’’ –he put his hands on her waist and she wrapped hers in his neck.

‘’Molla’’ –she said playfully and Hyunseung reduced the distance of their faces until their lips touched.



Kyaaa! a kiss though it was not described my heart fluttered writing that kkkkk.

This chapter was so long i had to cut it into two. But i will take my time with the second part because I want to rewrite some scenes i have doubts of.

So did you like it? hate it? AND i have an important question. Do you want ? Originally this was going to be an innocent fic but if i recieve more than 10 requests i will write a small one BUT it will not be a super descriptive one because this is not reated M. Or do you prefer it to continue be sweet? Please leave your opinnions.

Again!! For my: SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, UPVOTERS AND COMMENTS, I LOVE U ALL KAMSAHAMIDA!

Special thanks to Hayeora, because that bbuing of yours inspired me a little in this.

Also to Ivyminho that made me consider writing a small .

Have good days <3<3