Chapter II

I Like U

Hi guys ^^, i hope you've not wait too long

'aa' this will be use for thoughts and it will also be in italics

sorry for gramatical errors

Please Enjoy



The alarm clock sound loudly in the small room engulfing all the quietness around it, a hand slowly search beneath the sheets for the intruder of his rest, after stopping the noisy thing, a displeased grunt of protest could be heard. A very tired Hyunseung climb off bed lazily walking by habit to the bathroom, today he felt very exhausted as if he had run a marathon, he saw his reflection on the mirror, he has long dark circles reaching the middle of his nose, his eyes seemed slightly red giving him a sickly appearance. Trying to remember why of this he recalled the events of yesterday night, he sighed and enters the shower, he was losing too much time thinking nonsense.

After taking his bath he dressed and makes his bed, now he just needs to open the curtains to finally leave for breakfast. As he start opening them, he notice a figure in front of him, his heart start beating faster, this time she facing him directly. He was amazed even in her dishevel state she was more beautiful than he ever though, she smiled brightly at him and wave her hand, when he decided to wave after she run out of the room in a hurry.

Seeing her acting like that was a remembrance of him needing to get ready so he left his room continuing his daily routine, hopefully today would be a normal day as any one before, he thought as he left toward school. What he didn’t know was that from today onwards his life would face countless changes.

 


She wake up that morning with a lot of energy, taking a look at her hand phone she notice she had wake up 5 minutes before her alarm. She made her bed really fast and laid her new uniform there with a wide smile, today was going to be first day and she was more than excited, she opened the curtains of her room and was a little startled when she saw the ones of the window in front of her opening also, her being surprised changed drastically as she saw the person behind the glass window. He was a boy, and a very handsome one, his eyes were very big giving him an idol feel, glancing swiftly at his appearance she notice the uniform he was wearing.

‘Uwaa it is the uniform of my new school, and he seems like my age, maybe he is a classmate’ she smile happily and wave her hand at him.

’’Hyuna it’s late, go take a shower’’-her mother said from behind the door, Hyuna looks at her wall clock and run straight to the bathroom missing the wave of reply from the guy standing in the house next door.

[…]

Coming out from the principal office, she saw a girl standing there looking straightly at her.

‘’Are you Kim Hyuna-ssi?’’ –Hyuna nods slightly.

‘’I’m Nam Jihyun, your class representative’’ –Jihyun smiled at Hyuna and they both bow respectfully at each other. ‘’I’ll be taking you to your new classroom’’

‘’Thank you Jihyun-ssi’’ –Hyuna return the smile, she like her very much, she look very responsible but also very friendly, she now wonder how the rest of her classmates would be.

‘’No need to be formal, you can call me Jihyun’’

‘’Then you can call me Hyuna’’

‘’Are you nervous Hyuna? ’’ –Jihyun ask curious, she like the new transfer student, she was very nice and pretty, she couldn’t understand why of the things that happened to her in her previous school, the principal had explained her why she was being transferred and had beg of her to take care of her like a little sister, after hearing what he had told her she was a little sad but very determined to make the new girl life school comfortable. 

‘’A little to be honest, but I can’t wait to start’’ –she smiled excited.

‘’We are here, wait a little until the teacher calls for you, if you need anything you can ask me’’

‘’Nae’’ –she was so excited this morning she could not believe she was sweating now that she was here, she hope everyone was as likable as the class rep. She clean her forehead when she heard a middle-age voice calling her name.

She enters her classroom and felt all eyes on her, being the spotlight was not her speciality, she could not understand the words of the teacher anymore but as she notice he stop talking, she took it at a sign to introduce herself and gave a deep bow. Avoiding the eyes of the students, her gaze stop at a student who was ignoring her presence, she had seen that face before but was not sure.

‘’Now please take a seat, for the meanwhile you can share your seat with Jang Hyunseung’’ –said the teacher pointing at someone, following his hand her eyes met with the ones of the boy she was gazing before.

 Something click inside her as she stare at him surprised, he was her neighbor, the guy from the window, what a big coincidence. She sat at his side and bow her head slightly, he also did.

‘’I’m Kim Hyuna, let’s get along’’ –she whispered and gave a small smile. He smiled slightly and reply.

‘’I’m Jang Hyunseung’’

 



Guys i finally update chapter two and i hope you had like it,

I know this chapter is a little boring since they have almost no interaction

i've been working in chapter 3 so it will be up soon, if not tonight then tomorrow morning.

Enjoy, suscribe, comment and vote <3

See you xD