Chapter XX

I Like U

Hi Guys ^^. Did it take too long? Mianhae ;P

Thanks new subscribers, subscribers, commenters, readers, up voters. Love u.

Please enjoy.



She opened her eyes slowly still feeling the heaviness of sleep. It was really dark, she turned her head to her right and saw the alarm clock showing 4:17 am.

‘How soon’ –normally she would sleep until the next day straight and more so after staying awake until this early morning. She decided to drop asleep again, after all it was very soon. She felt something stir besides her and she moved to see what it was or rather who it was.

‘’Five more minutes’’ –the person mumbled annoyed. Hyuna stifled her laugh seeing Hyunseung reaction.

‘How cute’ –she had stayed playing video games with him until they were drained. She draw closer to him and drop asleep again.

.

.

(3 hours earlier)

Her head kept falling down with drowsiness and she could nearly distinguish the enemies, but she couldn’t stop.

‘Just a little more and I reach another level’ –she thought but still her eyes didn’t obey her.

‘’Hyuna let’s go sleep you can’t play anymore’’ –said Hyunseung stifling a yawn. Actually Hyunseung was more awake than her and kept pestering her about sleep.

‘’But Oppa~ I want to play more, at least until level 50’’ –she said with aegyo trying to win time. He sighed audible.  From the corner of her eyes she saw him standing and totally ignored him.

‘’You should have listened to me when I asked nicely Hyuna’’ –she looked at him but it was too late, he had disconnect all the cables.

‘’Ah! Wae… I was so close’’ –Hyunseung approach her and lift her up bridal style, Hyuna tried to break free but she was thrown to the bed not so gently.

‘’Yah! Jang Hyunseung!’’ –she yelled a little mad until he starts tickling her. He was saying something about not listening and stupid games but she really couldn’t understand with all her laughter.

‘’Stop… I’ll sleep… I’ll sleep’’ –she said between laughter and he stop. The stay just centimeters apart looking at each other eyes. Hyuna could feel the tension rising and closed her eyes as Hyunseung peck her lips.

‘’Good night’’ –he rolled to a side and start lifting his self up until she grab his arm.

‘’Where are you going?’’ –she asked confused.

‘’I’m sleeping at Sohyun’s room’’ –he said matter-of-factly.

‘’Sleep with me’’ –she whined. Hyunseung eyes soften and chuckled.

‘’That’s a very indecent offer’’ –she blushed madly. How he loved that.

‘’I-I didn’t mean--‘’

‘’I know, I’m just teasing’’ –he cut her off, smile and lay next to her.

‘’Ah really… What am I gonna do with you? I’m spoiling you too much’’ –Hyunseung said with a worried tone. Hyuna pouted making him laugh. He hugs her closer and peck her goodnight. Hyuna also smiled and peck him goodnight. She nuzzled in his body and felt Hyunseung tightening his embrace until they fall asleep.

.

[...]

.

He heard the bell ringing and run to it knowing who the person was, as he opened the door he saw Hyuna waiting for him.

‘’That was fast’’ –he hold her hand and accompanied her in.

‘’So what do you want to do today?’’ –he inquired. Yesterday they had gone to see a movie, it was a comedy so they end up laughing until they cheekbones hurt. After that Hyuna had stayed at his home to sleepover though this time they slept in different rooms.

‘’Oppa I’ve been having this idea since a while’’ –she said very excited.

‘’What?’’ –she let go of his hand and stand in front of him.

‘’Let’s make a cake’’-he stood there pondering, somehow he didn’t like this idea.

‘’A cake?’’

‘’Yes! I want to learn to make one and who better than you to teach me?’’ –she said with a bright smile.

‘’Okay then’’ –he agreed.

.

.

Hyuna was stirring the ingredients obediently, but because she was not sure of how it looked she google an image quickly. Comparing them she noticed something was slightly off.

Why mine look like that?’ -Hyunseung had gone to the washroom just seconds ago so she couldn’t ask him.

‘Maybe it needs more water?’ -She added 1 cup more of water, but it still looked different from the picture in her phone. She tried adding more things she saw on the counter but the color changed.

‘’What did you do?’’ –said an alarmed Hyunseung. She jumped a little because he had frightened her.

‘’What do you mean?’’ –she feigned ignorance. And start playing with the other ingredients on the table.

‘’I mean the mix. How is it that I go for just a minute and the cake turn into a soy bean soup?’’ –Hyunseung said in disbelief looking straightly at her. Hyuna turned to him.

‘’Well I thought I could spice it up a little’’ –she lied and try to cheer him up.

‘’We can always start again’’ –he sighed and grab all the materials.

‘’I guess we can. But no more experiments ok?’’ –she nodded.

‘’Nae!’’ –Hyuna start pouring the flour when a malevolent idea crossed her mind. She smirked and pour some in her hand.

‘’Oppa look at me’’ –Hyunseung instantly gaze at her when a whirl of flour fly to his face. Hyuna start laughing endlessly but stop abruptly at seeing his serious face. She gulped audibly and start running through the living room followed by an angry Hyunseung.

‘’Yah! Come here Kim Hyuna!’’ –Hyuna kept running but she was not fast enough, he lift her up and she start struggling to let go but it was impossible to get away. Hyunseung sit her in the kitchen counter and stand in front of her so she couldn’t escape.

‘’That’s not fair, I can’t avoid it’’ –he smiled evilly and grab some flour smearing it all in her face. Hyunseung burst laughing at seeing her all white and he also gained a few punches. Hyuna wanted to laugh too but decided to play a prank on him. She lowered her face and stood there quite.

‘’Why so serious?’’ –ask Hyunseung with concern leaving the bag of flour next to her reach.

‘’Oppa… Pabo!!’’ –she shouted throwing all the content of the bag in his hair and scurried away laughing but was soon grabbed by Hyunseung. Trying to escape both fell to the floor and she took that opportunity to crawl her way out, however she was dragged by her feet.

‘’Ahhhhh Save me!’’ –she yelled but it was too late, she was in front of Hyunseung again. He start to tickles without mercy.

‘’No… stop..‘’ –she was laughing so much tears start to fall down, trying to defend herself she also attacked him the same way making both tired of laughing. After a while they stood up, Hyuna widened her eyes at the sight in front of her. The kitchen was completely white, the counter, floor, and wall.

‘’I don’t want to make cake ever again’’ –Hyunseung said and she nodded in agreement, noticing how just by seeing this she was left with no energy.

.

.

.

‘’Oppa bye’’ –Hyuna said while walking towards the door. He didn’t want her to go yet, so he grab her hand and start walking towards the sofa in the living room.

‘’Oppa I have to go’’ –she said again, putting a little of resistance though it was useless since he was stronger than her.

‘’Don’t go’’ –he said and fall with her on the sofa, Hyuna laughed softly and tried to lifted herself up but he brought her down again.

‘’Oppa my mom will come soon, I have to go’’ –he hug her.

‘’Just a little more’’ –he said and kissed her forehead and she give in the hug relaxing in the couch.

‘’Ok but just because you’re good at convincing me’’ –he cupped her cheeks and made her looked at him. Hyunseung got closer and saw how she closed her eyes, he inched a little more until he could felt her breath and observe a pink hue covering her face. He looked aside and snorts. Hyuna opened her eyes shocked.

‘’Yah! Jang Hyunseung! Don’t pla---‘’ –Before she could say anything more he cut her off with a kiss. Hyuna tried to push him but gave up easily at the feelings creeping up in her. They continue kissing passionately like that until the need of air was necessary, their noses were still touching.

‘’Oppa’’ –Hyuna said breathless and looking intensely at him.

‘’Ummm?’’ –he caressed her hair.

‘’I’m still mad’’ –he laughed and end the distance to kiss her again. This time the kiss was more slow and playful until the sound of the bell ringing distract them a moment but they continue.

‘’The.. bell’’ –Hyuna said between kisses.

‘’It could be mom’’ –she said and broke the kiss but Hyunseung stole her lips again making her forget the door.

‘’Just make her think… we’re using… her gifts well..’’ –Hyuna smiled and they continue their activities though not longer since Hyuna pushed him away carefully.

‘’Let’s not mislead her or she’ll start buying diapers’’ –this made him jolt up immediately.

‘’You’re right’’ –He helped her standing up and they both received the not so welcomed arrival.



A/N: I know I took like forever but sadly this story is finally ending soon. This chapter was like the calm before the storm since from now onwards they will face their last problem.

I don’t promise a fast update because I’m suffering from some technical issues and some personal problems that have my mind blocked. However that DOESN’T mean I will take month. Because this time I really take too long I will do a DOUBLE UPDATE. Hopefully the last 2/3 chapters will be next week.

Like always Infinite thanks to Subscribers, I love you guys. Your comments, which give me strength and energy to write. And of course I can’t forget those silent readers who seem to enjoy this.

Thank you again guys.

See you xD