Chapter IV

I Like U

THANKS FOR ALL THE SURCRIBERS AND READERS <3 



Once more she was looking at the clock desperately waiting for the end of class, today had been a very draining day for her, more likely a draining lunch. After accepting the invitation of Junhyung to eat with them, she got to know the rest of their friends. She had not finished enter the cafeteria when she was suddenly attacked by a very cute boy, his name was Yoseob. All lunch he kept throwing questions at her, from where she came, where she lives, she can’t even remember them all, though the rest of the members told me he was only like that the first day he knew someone and that I better answer all of his questions.

All of them were very friendly and easy going, Yoon Doojoon was a peaceful person and she noticed he was the one that laughed more frequently, Kikwang was a little shy around her but when he got more familiar with her he start saying all kind of silly jokes, Yoseob was the most energetic person she had ever encounter, Dongwoon was the younger, he was a very good talker and look very matured for his age though he looked very innocent in the inside. Hyunseung and Junhyung had a lot of luck having friends like those. Even though she was tired she was very happy for being able to know all of them and they had invited her to eat with them another time.

Then another event pop in her mind, making her cheeks crimson from the sole memory.

Flashback

She was heading to her classroom when some first years came running in her direction, because of the sudden surprise her body froze, she closed her eyes to receive the faithful impact, but something entirely different happened.

‘’Are you fine? ‘’ –She opened her eyes and saw a white shirt, someone was embracing her and at realizing who that person was her heart started beating nonstop.

‘What’s this? Why is my heart beating so fast? Don’t tell me I…’ –she  look at Junhyung face, he was so close, too close, unconsciously she stole a glance at his lips and shock by this fact she put her hands in front of his chest and push him away, nervously she replied.

‘’Yeah oppa I’m fine, just a little startled’’

‘’What are you two doing?’’

‘Oh! Thank you Hyunseung you have a great timing’ –thought Hyuna grateful as he had saved her from an uncomfortable situation.

‘’Ah Hyunseung you’re finally here we’re going to be late’’ –she grab Hyunseung arm and start dragging him away.

‘’And oppa thank you, you just save me twice’’ –she laughs nervously and left with Hyunseung to the classroom.

End of flashback

Looking at the clock for the umpteenth time she sighed.

‘Fifteen minutes more, and were done’

‘’No matter how much times you look at that clock time will not move faster’’ –she look at her partner, he was in the same position, looking at something out the window.

‘How did he know? ’

‘’Because you keep sighing endlessly’’ –he said and turn to look at her giving her a mischievous smirk.

‘Did he just read my mind?’

‘’Of course not, how could I read minds? ’’ –He stifled a laugh.

‘’You’re just too easy to read’’

‘’Tch’’ –she pouted cutely.

 

But she was happy, at least things were not awkward now. He really knows how to lift up my mood, that Hyunseung babo.

 


He was stealing glances at her, she kept looking at the clock as if time could go faster. He couldn’t blame her class was very boring, peeking again he saw her blushing.

‘What is she thinking about?’ –he wondered then she start whining.

‘Does she even know she start doing that when she thinks too hard?’ –he had been just a few hours in her company, but he felt like he knew her for like forever. She was so obvious, just like an open book, he could read her so easily it frightened him, not even with his lifetime friends could he do that. He diverted his eyes again thinking in something that couldn’t leave his mind.

Flashback

‘’What was all that about? ’’ –He said confused rubbing the arm that had being dragged a while ago. Hyuna sighed she seemed like debating whereas she told him or not.

‘’You know you don’t have to give me an answer, after all we’re not that close’’ –He said with indifference though his voice sounded a little hurt, and he drift his eyes towards the window, taken aback Hyuna grabbed his wrist signaling him to turn around.

‘’Is not that I don’t want to tell you, is that I don’t know myself’’ –she defend.

‘’I am… confused and I… don’t know what to think or have someone to talk with I just… don’t know’’ –Her eyes start swelling with tears and he panicked, for the first time in years he panicked so he grab her hands, he didn’t know what to do so he stay at calm as possible and told her.

  

‘’Don’t worry Hyuna we are friends now are we not? From now onwards you can tell me anything, I’ll be… mmm… Your best friend, ok? I even give you permission to call me oppa’’ –He said that last thing jokingly and was rewarded by a not so quite laugh.

‘’Ah… you’re so funny...’’ –she controlled her laugher and takeout her notebook.

‘’I’ll not call you oppa, babo’’ –the teacher enter so he could not say anything anymore and he had the feeling she was also avoiding him, so he ignored everything and concentrate in the vehicles that passing outside the school dominium.

End of flashback  

He heard her sighed for the umpteenth time, since the moment he offered being friends things felt very awkward, he looked at the clock, there was fifteen minutes left. He should fix everything since it was his fault they were in that situation.  He decided to and it was a good move, after doing it they were comfortable again.

He wanted to pat her head she was so cute pouting like that.

‘’Oppa I accept the offer’’ –she informed while putting her things inside her backpack.

‘’I thought I was a babo and not an oppa’’ –he also start packing, the teacher was now leaving and as well the students.

‘’And you still are’’ –Hyuna look at him mischievously.

‘’Since you’re now my best friend you can’t escape from me, you’ll have to hear me out every time and help me with anything and also you can’t complain arasso? ‘’ –before he could reply she added.

‘’And you can’t take your word back’’ –she extended her hand and he shake it back.

‘’Since I don’t have more alternatives, I’ll accept too’’

‘’Then it’s deal’’ 



Hi guys ^^ sorry for updating so late, however i think i will have to update until a few days chapter 5

College is killing me with this works. Anyway i hope you had enjoy this chapter greatly.

Thanks again for the reading and suscribing you really made my day ^^