Chapter XV

I Like U

Hi guys, a little late but here is the promised chapter,

Please enjoy!!



Hyuna jumped in her bed and rolled around it holding her favorite plush. A hard laugh came out of her lips as she buried her face in the holding item. When she lifted her head a large smile graced her face. She was so happy, she thought maybe she would not be able to sleep. Now she understood everything.

Flashback

‘’I’d like to confess my feelings to you’’ –she opened her eyes.

‘Wait was Junhyung confessing to her?’

 ‘’You see. I like this girl’’

‘But he ca-‘ –An image of Hyunseung instantly crossed through her mind.

‘’She’s in my classroom and I’d like to confess to her?’’ –Junhyung lowered his face and then lifted it up decided.

‘His classroom? So it was not her?’ –Hyuna didn’t know what to think, the news was too sudden. And what surprised her more was the relief she felt knowing them.

‘’I wanted to ask advice of you…’’ –he fanned his self a little embarrassed.

‘’Because you’re a girl’’ –at noticing that Junhyung had stop talking she focused in him again.

‘’Sure Oppa, should we sit?’’ –Hyuna pointed to a nearby park.

‘’Yeah’’

Hearing him talk about the girl he likes, Hyuna could finally understand, that all this time she never liked Junhyung that way. That she was all this time in love with the idea of love itself, fooling herself and becoming blind. Know she finally had her mind cleared, but her heart was another issue she had to decipher.

‘’Do you like someone Hyuna?’’ –she looked at Junhyung straightly. If she doesn’t like him, that means there is no one.

‘’I don’t’’ –as those words left she remembered things that she had been ignoring for awhile, things that she didn’t want to think too far about. All the moments she felt her heart leaping for unexpected events. Things she couldn’t understand and that she couldn’t put a name to. And all those things were always related to someone. They were all related to Hyunseung.

Again her heart start beating crazily, thoughts of Hyunseung, smiling, laughing, acting innocent, being cute, scolding her, being just inches away from her face.

And realization hit her.

.

.

She finally got home, Junhyung accompanied her to her door and she waved at him smiling, she couldn’t control her cheekbones. She took a look at her neighbor’s home. She finally understood.

She couldn’t wait to see him, the person she really loves.

End of flashback

.

‘’How was I so blind this whole time?’’ –she murmured. And stood up, she had to see him. She took her hand phone and message.

‘’Oppa are you still sleeping’’ –she said while typing. The response came right away, she got close to her windows and open them.

‘’Please open your…window. There, now send.’’ –She stared at the closed window on her front and waited. Then she saw him, the Hyunseung she was so excited to see.

‘’How did it gone?’’ –She looked at him puzzled.

‘’Your date’’ –he said in an aloof tone.

‘’Good, I had a lot of fun’’ – she smiled at him but he didn’t smile back.

‘How strange Hyunseung always smiled at her, did something happened?’

‘’I’m tired, good night’’ –he was going to leave and she stop him.

‘’Wait!’’ –she exclaimed, something was wrong. Well maybe he was really tired. She should leave him rest.

‘’Nothing Oppa, sleep good’’ –she smiled and saw him closing everything. As his image disappeared from her sight she sighs.

Now it all made sense to her. After seeing him she just reconfirmed it. Now she knew why of her jealousy towards the waitress who she didn’t want to remember, all the times her heart beat faster than ever being with him.  Why she felt so sad hearing him talking about the gir-… she took an audible intake of breath.

‘’The girl he likes’’ –now that she thought about it, Hyunseung said he liked someone, sadness filled her. Now what was she supposed to do?



FINALLY!! Hyuna finally notice her feelings *phew* it was about time jeje

I am deeply sorry i had to update until now, this stupid conection of mine had me on my nerves, i wake up like 3 times in the night  till dawn and it didn't function. ANYWAY... I'm glad i could post it today, so i hope you had liked it, and from now onwards there will be a looot of surprises. Hope you still continue to like and support this story of mine. 

LOVE YOU GUYS ^^ AND OF COURSE THANK YOU ALL, SUSCRIBERS, READERS, MY SO LOVE COMMENTERS AND UPVOTERS.

Have nice days xD