The Arrival

Straight Into The Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunny Tuesday morning. I arrived at my school earlier than usual. This morning I was awaken by a strange noise coming from outside. And when I reached my window to see, I saw Joon parked his car in the yard and opened up his trunk. He was getting something and after that he closed it with a hard bang. The strange noise was indeed Joon. I was going to open my window and yelled at him for making such noise in the early morning. But then my mom knocked my door and yelled from outside, trying to wake me up. I swear if this still goes till they were married, I’m going to move out.

I walked toward my locker and opened it up. My subject for first period was History. It wasn’t my favorite subject, yet I still enjoyed it. Sometimes my mind likes to wander off whenever my history teacher tells about ancient stories or some of the historical thing.

“Akari!” someone yelled from behind me. And then I felt someone patted my shoulder. I turned around and saw Mei in her school uniform standing next to me. I yelped and minutes later, we were glued to each other.

“I missed you so much!” said Mei after we pulled away. “I missed you too! How are you Mei?”

“I’m good. Well, never been better actually. And how about you? It’s been a while since I heard anything about you Akari.”

I smiled weakly. “Well, I’m good too. I’ve been busy with stuff Mei. I’ve been dying to tell you stuff but I just don’t have the time you know. My mom, she’s busier than ever now. And I just let myself goy busied by school stuff to ignore the fact that I’m lonely.”

She patted my head and g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter