Dress Shopping..?

Straight Into The Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day when you had your dress shopping is finally here. You had to be excused at the last period of school and so does Yixing. Both of you were in the same car right now. sitting side by side but none of you talked. You were still trying to get to know him a little and you have to admit that it’s pretty hard. He’s so calm and gentle. Not like any boys you met in your life. He had this awkward style that made him special and stand out in the crowd. Especially his face, he had this sort of sleepy expression that you found quiet amusing and relaxing.

On the other hand, Yixing felt like he already knew what kind of person you are. You don’t talk too much, even when you’re hanging around Mei, you’re still the one that listen. Which made you a good listener. You love books, thick ones. One time, he caught you sneaking around and quietly hide in the janitor’s room bringing a pretty thick book and an apple. You don’t like something that has weird smell, you would sneeze every time you get near things like that. And some other details about you. You can say that he’s a good watcher.

You and Yixing had arrived to the dress shop. Yixing opened the door for you and let you inside first. The shop looked like it was struck by a pink and white tornado. The design was all pink and white. Not to mention the amount of beautiful dresses that’s hanging in all the side of the room. You gawked is excitement. You never went on a dress shopping and this is your first time entering a dress shop.

A woman you to where they put some of the dress catalog. You let yourself relaxed in a sofa and started to move your hands through the catalog and let your mind travel. Yixing was busy looking around the shop and in men section. He browse for a good and classy tux that he could wear.

“Akari.”

“Hmm?” you answered without looking up.

“Have you found your dress yet?”

“No, I’m still looking for something that suits me. What about you?”

“well to be honest, I do have some of them here that catches m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter