A Bow and An Arrow

Straight Into The Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunshine flashed through my window directly to where my head is laying. I felt my eyes are burning. I opened them and found myself in my room. I tried to remember what happened last night. Oh yeah, my Gran threw a bomb at me and then I passed out. I’m getting married, to a boy named Yixing, grandma Zhang’s grandson. Yixing sounded like a Chinese name. Is it possible that he’s Chinese?

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. After I took a shower, I wear jeans and a plain t-shirt. I tied my hair into a ponytail and looked at the mirror again before I walked out of my room. The kitchen was empty, and so does the living room. I looked around the house and found out that the house was empty. Where are they? Why am I left alone? I walked outside to the backyard and saw Yixing was sitting in the bench. I stepped on a branch and making him turned his face to me. “What are you doing here?” I went straight to the point.

“I stayed for the night.” He scooted over, signaling me to take the seat next to him. I stayed at my position with my eyebrows raised. He turned again and noticed my expression. “Your grandmother and my grandmother talked too much last night. It was already late and your grandmother asked us to stayed for the night and so that we can go home next day.”

“I thought you live in this village.”

“Well, my grandma lives here and yes I do live here. But it was really late last night, sometimes animals come out at night from the woods.” I stiffen my body. “Animals?”

He shrugged and then answered my question, “yeah, in here animals still like to come to some houses but only at night.” I sat next to him and leaned my back. “For 17 years I’ve never heard any animals from the woods came to my Gran’s house.”

I exhaled. I could feel that he is looking at me right now. “This is the longest conversation we’ve ever had since the fruit incident,” he said with a little smile. “You were in hurry,” I glanced at him. He chuckled a little.

“I saw you on the news yesterday.”

“Really? What was it about?”

“A new male idol group that’s going to debut.”

He stayed quiet and nodded. “Oh that.”

“Is it true?” I looked at him in the eyes. He starred at me and smiled. His dimple was there again. I love seeing it appeared on his face. “Yes.”

“Wow.” I scoffed. “Last night my grandma told me that I’m going to get married and now, I just found out that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter