Therapy

Straight Into The Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been weeks since the day of the incident. Lay had taken care of you since then. Every day he will drive you to school and back at home. At school, he will always accompany you and with the same schedule that he shared with you just makes it easier for him to keep an eye on you.

After the time passes by, you grew closer to the EXO boys. They tend to visit you and Lay on your house every weekend and sometimes Mei joins you. They all became such a great big brother for you and you suddenly felt like having eleven brothers and eleven giant-babies at the same. You always enjoy the time you spent with them.

Recently, you have told your mother and your grandmother about the incident. They were really shock. Your mother was extremely worried when she heard the news. She went straight to your house after you told her the night before. She of course asks you for what happened and all you can do was shrug. That night, she asked the two of you for explanation and Lay was the one that began the conversation. You mother fully understood the situation that you’ve been dealing with and she knew that nothing could change the fact that her daughter is bound with someone that is going to be a famous person someday. And that was what’s going to held her up.

Then you started your therapy after two weeks from the incidents. The therapy contains some exercise for your arm. One of the therapies that you had was the one that acquired your hand to squeeze a ball. Another therapy that you had was the one that makes you lift a barbell with your hand. The therapist told you that this kind of treatment will help you stretch your muscle and help you regain the function from your neuron system on your arm that’s been paralyzed after the incident.

You had your first therapy and Lay took you to the hospital. You entered a room that had the name ‘Medical Rehabilitation’ written in the entrance. You sat in the waiting room for Lay. Lay was registering you to the nurse and then he came back with a nurse behind him. “Mrs. Zhang we’re ready for your therapy now.” She then motioned you to follow her into a room where your therapy will be at.

You went inside a room where’s there’s only a bed, an armchair and and a small table. There’s a window that was facing outside and the curtains were green. At first you thought that it was just another usual emanation room like the ones that you usually went when you’re in the hospital. But you were wrong, this isn’t just any examination room.

Then someone came to the door bringing some therapy equipment that they’re going to use for yours. A man came with four barbells, two barbells has ½ kilos wight and the other two has 1 kilos weight. Then he came back with several small balls. Lay grabbed one of the ball and then you saw him squeezing it. he said that it’s really squishy and it’s really fun.

You just smiled at his innocent face and then chuckled.

The man left the both of us alone. Lay stared at me while you were looking at your arm sling. Your arm sling has a blue color and it really matched the shirt that you wore at that time. You furrowed your eyebrow and Lay noticed.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Where can we buy this?”

“Buy what?”

“You know, my arm sling. If curing is going to take a while, then I’m going to need more arm sling for me to use.” You answered as you lifted your head to see him.

“And why would you need that?”

“Come on Lay, I can’t wear the same arm sling everyday for the rest of my life until I’m cured. I need to have some variety once in my life.” You raised an eyebrow.

He lightl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter