My Mom and Her...

Straight Into The Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Akari’s POV

I woke up with my eyes hot. I could feel a light hit my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself looked straight into the sun. How refreshing. Like yesterday, I let the window opened. What a great way to start my day. I looked around the room and found my suitcase missing. I jumped off from the bed and started to walkaround the room looking for my suitcase. I swear I put it next to the drawer. And then I saw a pile of my casual clothes placed neatly on the desk. I looked at it and realized something. It’s Sunday, time to go home.

Home. Yeah, even the sound of it already annoyed me.

Suddenly the door was open. Gran was standing in front of the door and then she approached me. “Your mom called. She said you need to be Seoul this afternoon. I packed up your suitcase last night and left you a clothes to wear. Its downstairs now.”

I slowly nodded and walked to the bathroom.

“Akari,” I turned back to Gran, “can you do me a favor?”

I shrugged, “depends on what you’re telling me to do Gran.” I let out a chuckle to avoid this awkward situation.

“I want you to do what your mom asks you to, just this once.”

I put my lips into a firm line. Gran starred at me waiting for my answer. I looked away trying to avoid eye contact with her. To be honest, I’d rather lock myself in storage room for a month than do what Gran just ask me to. Okay that’s too much. But I can’t help myself to think why would Gran ask such thing?

I finally have the gut to look at Gran straight into the eye. I can see worried and hesitate in her eyes. “I’ll try my best Gran. I promise.”

Gran’s eyes soften and then she hugged me. I hugged her back and then we pulled away together. “Just to be sure,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter