Miss

Straight Into The Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sitting on the bench in the garden. I stared at my arm sling and chuckled to myself. My blue colored arm sling turned into bright pink. After the first therapy, I headed home with me whining at Lay. I asked him to ask the nurse to ask the doctor where I can buy another arm sling and he refuse to do it. He said it was a waste of money because he said I only need one arm sling. I pouted at him during the entire trip and you know what the annoying thing was? He didn’t even buy it. So I started to whine and luckily it made him turned his head to me.

“Aww come on Lay. Why can’t you understand the situation that your beautiful wife here has to deal with?” I pouted and crossed my arms.

He sighed, “Because the situation that my beautiful wife has is not important and there are other things that you should be worrying about than being bored with the same arm sling. I mean as far as I know, you hated fashion.”

“But I want to buy them Lay.” I whined again as a slumped deeper on my seat.

He sighed again for the hundredth time. “Fine, I’ll ask them on our next appointment.” I almost going to hug him but then his strict voice stopped me, “But you need to give me something in return.”

“What is it then?”

He went quiet before he turned to face her and answered, “I’ll think about it first.”

I pinched his nose.

And from all of that whining I did, it finally paid off. I felt really happy when I entered the medical supply store that the doctor told us. It was located near Gangnam Shopping Centre. I immediately search for the section that the salesperson has told us. I gasped in excitement the moment I saw them. Lay just stared at me and sighed looking at my childish action. I looked like a three year-old that just went inside Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory.

I bought two arm slings; one is pink and one is black. Lay told me that I looked cool wearing the black one which I immediately deny. I looked cuter with the pink one and he just rolled his eyes. I can see his playful eyes when he stared at me. He just won’t admit it because of the defeat on last night whining-war. I won obviously, fair and square.

I saw the lilies that were planted on the garden started to blossom. Its spring, the loveliest weather for couples to go out on a date. It’s been months since my wedding day and through all this I’ve grown closer to Lay. He’s really sweet when you know him. Behind those blank and sleepy eyes, there is this dork that loves to dance. And that dork happens to be my husband.

My husband.

You know at first it was a bit hard for me just to say that word. But now, I guess everything has changed because I felt a little excited every time I declare that he is my husband. Yeah, I even felt Goosebumps all over my body because somehow I still couldn’t believe the fact that I am married and my life has been better ever since.

I can’t forget how I used to think of him as a nobody when I knew that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter