New Boys in The School

Straight Into The Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school days are here again for the EXO boys. They were all walking through the gates entering the school front yard in a group. The students stopped their tracks to see the group of handsome boys walking down the yard. It wasn’t the same like it was before on their first day of school. After a few weeks of studying, the students grew a hang of having one or two or even half of the group inside their class. The girls aren’t as hysterical as they used to be at the first time though there’s still some fangirls around clinging to them. But no, they changed. And because of that, the students started to act like they weren’t idol at all. They started to act like they were just like the students here.

For EXO boys, school got more comfortable after the changes of their treatment. And they felt thankful for that. They went inside the building and headed to the corridor to their lockers. Kris opened his locker and put his bag inside. Lay and Minseok chatted in front of their lockers as they opened them and pick up their books. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and D.O was looking at the corner of the corridor where they found something interesting.

“Hyung!” Chanyeol called Suho.

Joonmyeon then walked to them and then Sehun and Kai followed him. “What?”

“Don’t look now but I think those guys are staring at us.” Suho stared at them and then Baekhyun nodded. “Okay you can look now.”

Suho turned his head to the corner and found a group of six boys leaning against the locker and the wall. Their eyes scanned through the corridor and to each of the students. Some of them had their eyes straight to the EXO boy’s direction. Suho felt chills.

There were six boys;  he one with his eyes sharp and he had his ear pierced with lots of earrings, the one that was tall enough to be a basketball player and had crested bangs, the one that stands in the middle has a really cute face and cute smile, one of the tallest that had his hair dyed with a mixed of dark brown and blonde and he had a sharp cheek bone; the one was laughing had a voice that was a little shrill and when Baekhyun and Chanyeol hear it again it almost sounded like Chen’s voice; and last the one that leaned his back to the wall and had black hair and he had his eyes staring at the EXO boys. He was the one that’s been staring at them.

“Are they new?” Suho asked.

“I don’t know but I guess so. I never saw them in school before.” Sehun answered.

 

The corridor was filled with students walking down with book on their arm. The six boys who are now standing in the corner of the corridor turned their heads to see a group of boys coming through the door. The one with crested bangs snickered, “Aish those flower boys.” He said.

“What’s up hyung?” the one playing with his hair asked.

“I don’t know Dongwoon, I just don’t like boys like them. Such beauty.”

“You’re just jealous because girls are all over them instead of you.” the one with red hair laughed.

“Hyunseung’s right, Doojoon is just jealous. Ain’t that right?” the one that has a cute face nudge the person next to him and he shrugged.

“Hey opseob, what’s with Gikwang there?” Doojoon asked the younger one.

“He’s bee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter