Bad Day

Straight Into The Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I spent the rest of the day staring blankly to the whiteboard with my mind wandered off. It was filled with the same question and yet I still can’t find the right answer. Or in this case, I’m not even sure that it can be answered. Then the period ended. I packed up my things and strolled out the class. I went to my locker and put all the books in.

“Hey!” Mei came to me. She tied her hair in ponytail which makes her looked like a five year old. But cute and mature in a good way. “Wanna grab some lunch?” she asked.

“Sure.” I closed my locker. We walked through the hallway to the cafeteria.

“Hey did you hear? EXO is studying is our school.” She said in the middle of our walk.

“Oh, yeah. I heard it from the whispers of the girl that sit in my France class this morning.” I lied.

“I can’t wait to meet them. They’re so handsome and I bet they’re single.”

I scoffed. “Single? Really Mei? Are you crazy or something?”

“What’s up with you?” she raised her eyebrows at me.

“Well, don’t you think that those boys will immediately be the Kingkas in our school? And there’s gonna be lots and lots of fangirls fighting over them. Don’t forget the Queenkas – I bet they’ll make a head start on trying to impress those EXO boys”

Mei laughed sheepishly and then she pinched my nose. “Relax Akari. Loosen up your corsets. You’re worrying too much.” I rolled my eyes. ”Or maybe, one of them has already catches your eye?”

I almost choked my saliva. I coughed dryly and Mei saw it. “I knew it!” and the she laughed in victory.

The cafeteria was packed with students – like the usual, but there was something strange about the whole situation. It was full, but not because of the hungry students that are lining up to get some food. It was full because of the crowd that was obviously ‘caused by girls surrounding one particular table in the middle of the room. Mei and I already knew that this kind of situation would happen. Mei looked like she was about to join those girls to gathered around the table. I can see that she’s starting to become one of those fangirls. Well I’d be lying if I said that those boys aren’t hot, but I would never become one of those crazy fangirls. They’re just so… I don’t know… pathetic?

“Looks like the line aren’t so long.” Mei nudged me and pointed at the counter where there’s only like five or six people standing in line to order the food. And they were all boys.

“Lucky for us.” I smirked and walked to the back of the line. I stood at the back of the line while Mei is getting some drinks from the vending machine. She then walked across the room and took a seat at the table at the corner of the room. She sat there with our drinks, waiting for the food that I will bring. Finally it’s my turn to order. “One jjangmyeon and one ddebouki please.” The lady that works in the cafeteria nodded. She walked to the back of the cafeteria and came back with two plastic bowl that’s still wrapped with plastic. “Enjoy your meal.”

I walked carefully through the room. The crowd was getting more and more crowded. More girls were coming. And the table was literally in the middle of the room. You can imagine how crowded it would be. I finally reached the table. Mei stood up and helped me putting the bowl down.

“Okay guys we really thank you for welcoming us. But now we really need to get to class. Sorry.”

I heard someone said that out loud. I turned around to see who it was and I saw a really tall figure walked through the crowd. I recognize the face, it was Kris. He was kind of the leader of the group. And then the whole group started to walked out of the cafeteria. Then, I saw Yixing. He was wearing a flannel T-shirt and jeans. I stood there woth my eyes locked to him. And then Yixing turned his head to my direction. His eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter