He's Back

Straight Into The Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The soft green pillow that I used to lay my head feels so soft and fluffy when it hit the back of my head. I must’ve been dreaming again. I remembered going to bed last night but I didn’t remember being on Lay’s bed. I glanced to my left where there’s a clock on the table. It was still five o’clock. The sun hasn’t rise yet if I’m correct. I scratch my temple. It was weird, I thought that I was dreaming when I heard Lay’s voice and what surprises me was that it was heard just around the corner. And I knew myself well enough to know that I’m a deep sleeper so there’s better be a real ruckus to wake me up from my deep sleep.

And I know for sure that something is going on right now.

I stood up from the bed and sit on the edge of the bed. I rubbed my eyelids and yawned. I looked at the dark room and then reached for the lamp on the table to turn it on. I wore my arm sling and my slippers before going to the door. When I the door was already opened, I could hear the noise that came from downstairs. I curled my brows hearing how loud the noise was.

Can there be a burglar in the house?

No, I can’t make some stupid assumption without checking on it first. I’m not that dumb; well I guess I’m not. I walked down the stairs with slow steps. I took each steps without making any noise and I made sure to not make any sudden movements or my effort would go to waste.

I noticed that the noise was coming from the kitchen because I knew that it was the sound of the pan clanking with the iron spatula. That clank sound that I knew well. Someone is cooking. I was right in front of the door and I saw th reflection of the person. I was right, he was cooking. How did I know that it’s a he? Well, he doesn’t have long hair that’s for sure. So yeah, it’s not a she.

I took a deep breath and then without hesitation I jumped from my spot and yelled at him, “YAHHH!!!!” He was startled and then the pan that he held fell of his hand and hit the floor making the eggs scattered. And the next thing I did after seeing the person’s face was ran into his arms and hug him.

Lay is home.

I hugged him really long and then he coughs making me pulled away. I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter