Coincidence

Straight Into The Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Biology didn’t seem to conquer my mind like it supposed to. The teacher was explaining about germs and how they live. My head was spinning around. I didn’t catch anything that she said. Then the bell rang, waking me up from my long daydream. Assignment was given and we started to walk outside the class. My mysterious biology partner didn’t show up today, which is making me feel lonely. If he’s here, I could stare at him all day rather than just daydreaming about my mom and Joon getting married.

Wait? Why would I be daydreaming about them? I’m still trying to think clear, ‘cause the idea of them getting married is still feels like a dream to me. It never crossed my mind, ever.

I opened my locker and put my books inside. Then I heard a sound from the speaker above me. A man cough a little before he started to speak.

“Attention students, in order for the teachers to prepare the study material for the whole year, there will be a teacher’s meeting this afternoon. So from this period, you will all have a study hall for the rest of the day. Thank you.”

The students cheered at the hallway. I closed my locker and I walked around the hall, trying to find some activity that I can do.

The basketball field was filled with boys who are playing basketball. The cafeteria was also full. The library still sounded peaceful and calm, though the entire seat was taken. Even some of the student sits on the floor just to read books. It seems like it was al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter