The Beginning

Straight Into The Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have feelings. I have a heart. I have eyes. I have nose. I have ear. I have mouth. I have hands. And I have legs. But to me.... tha'ts all useless. I've been digging and burry myself into a hole. And cover myself with soil and never bother to save myself from dying. I'm alive. Yes, I'm alive. But I'm dying inside. 

 

It was the first day of senior year. Seoul Western High is always the comfiest and the warmest place for anyone who had the intention to learn new and different sorts of thing to be used in the real life. Students are running around the school, catching up to friends about holiday, and feeling ready to start learning again on their final year of school. The first bell rang a few minutes ago, making all students rushing up to enter the gates before it closed.

At that time, a black colored sedan came from the corner of the streets and stops at the front gates of the school. The door from the passenger front seat opened and a girl came out from the car. She walks to the gates and turn back to the car after she heard the sound of honking. The car window slowly opened and woman about aged 40 was sitting in the driver seat. She was wearing a nice and decent work suit and her slightly brown hair is tied in a cute pony tail that made her looked younger.

“Akari, don’t forget to go to the teachers office to talk about your extra credit!” the woman who is her mother yelled from the car with a smile on her face.

“Mom, please. It’s still the first day of senior year, don’t you think is a bit too early to ask about extra credit?” the girl – Akari, said to her mother and then she turned around and entered the school. As she walks, she could hear her mother yelled to her again, “It’s better early or too late than never jagi.” And then she heard the sound of a car moving.

The second bell rang, making the students to enter class for homeroom class before they go to their regular classes. Akari stopped at her locker and opened it, she hang her bag inside the locker and closed it. She followed the crowd that walked in the hallway and entered her class. She took her seat which is at the back corner of the class near the window. She waits for her friends and teacher to enter the room.

“Welcome back! I am now happily to tell you that you are officially a senior!” said the teacher. The student went crazy and all. There’s screaming, shouting, cheering, whooping, even a boy stood up and clap his hand with everyone following him. Akari can only chuckled and shook her head seeing their classmates. In Seoul Western High, school has never felt like any other school in Seoul. While every other school only thinks about studying, homework, assignment, grades and how to get into a great university. Seoul Western High School is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter