Annoying

Straight Into The Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already the end of the week. And it was Saturday. You were sitting on the couch. Lying with your leg stands and your head hanging. You sighed numerously because of the heat that was so high that afternoon. It was twelve o’clock; the sun is pretty much above your head right now. You stood up from the couch. You walked to the kitchen and reached the fridge. You opened it and you let your head peeked inside. There was nothing you can have from the fridge that can make you felt refresh.

You sighed in frustration and closed the door harshly. You walked inside the house and then you reached for the stairs. You climbed up and there you are walking inside your room. You threw yourself to your bed. You rolled your body around the bed and then your phone rang.

It was a message from Mei. You opened it and read it.

Mei: “AKARI! LET’S GO TO THE MALL TODAY I’M SUPER BORED RIGHT NOW OMFG”

You chuckled reading the text. Mei’s been bugging you with questions about Yixing. She was curious about how the two of you met, how the two of you know each other, and HOW THE HELL YOU DIDN’T TELL HER ANYTHING ABOUT IT. And after two days, she finally gave up and just waiting for you to tell her. And yes, you promised to tell her. Not this time around, but someday you will.

You thought about it for a moment. Going to the mall? It sounded fun, but.. I don’t think I wanted to go. After thinking of it for a while, you decided that you didn’t want to go. And now you need to think about what excuse you can use to tell Mei that you can’t go to the mall with her. I can’t say that I don’t want to go. It’ll hurt her, but that was actually the reason.

Then another text came in. You were shocked when you read the name of the sender. Yixing.

Yixing: “Hey, are you free this afternoon?”

You blinked several times after reading it. After the whole cafeteria incident, you haven’t spoken with him again. You’ve been avoiding meeting him in the hallways or in the class. You didn’t know his class or whether you’re in the same class with him or not.

Akari:”Why?”                                      

Yixing:”Just.. asking. Are you still mad at me?”

Akari:”It’s hard to not be mad at you, but no I’m not”

Yixing:”I’m sorry”

Akari:”It’s okay. I should be the one who said sorry, I was a bit exaggerating that day”

Yixing:”Yeah. Can I come over to your house? There’s something important I need to talk to you”

Akari:”Sure. Wait, how did you know my address?”

Yixing:”Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter