His Side

Straight Into The Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was Thursday and I’m no my second period class. I choose geography as the subject. Because I just thought it could be fun. I hadn’t paid too much attention on the subject on middle school. And I’m quite sure I made the right decision to learn a bit deeper at high school. The teacher was talking about continents and today was about America. I shifted my gaze to my right side at found  Xiumin playing with his pen. He looked like a kid like that. Then I turned to my left where Kris is. His face was facing the window. His eyes looked narrow. Feeling a little bored, I slumped to my seat a little and relaxed. My face is straight forward but I knew that I wasn’t paying attention to the board.

A moment later I saw Akari turned her head to the back. Her eyes scanned through and landed on the back spot. Her eyes first landed on Kris, then on Xiumin. She smiled to herself while looking at him. Then her eyes moved to where I was seated. Her faces turned confuse. It’s like she’s trying to figure something out. I was about to open my mouth but then I remembered a few days ago when she told me that we need to act like strangers at school. I slowly closed my mouth and continue facing front. Her face changed and then suddenly the teacher cleared . She received a warning from the teacher. The classed turned their attention to her, some girls even giving her a mocking faces. I then saw she slumped down on her seat then the teacher talks again.

Then the bell rang and everyone started to walked put of the class. I was left alone in the room with XIumin and Kris and Akari that is still packing her things. I stood up and started to pick up my things and when I looked around Xiumin and Kris also did the same. I turned to look at Akari and found that she’s already walking outside. The three of us then walked together. We walked through the hallway to our locker. I saw the other’s started to came out from their classes and in short time the hallway was filled with students. I reached my locker that is next to Xiumin’s and opened it. I put my things and the suddenly I heard some giggles from the back. I closed the locker’s door and turned around. Three girls stood there and the other two were giggling to each other while the other one in the middle were hanging her head low with a shy smile on her face. “Yixing oppa, you’re cool.” She said.

I blinked my e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter