Go Home

Straight Into The Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week passed by spending time getting to know the Zhang family. Yixing and Grandma Zhang went home after lunch and came back the next day. They brought along their suitcases with them. I spent most of my time locking myself In my room, sleeping or reading. Sometimes mom and Gran ask me to come out and do stuff. My mom asked me to help her prepare the meal, Gran asked me to accompany her to the city, and then my aunt asked me to water the plants. I usually sit in the bench at the backyard and just stayed silent there for a while. One day, I saw Yixing entered from the back door. He looked like he was busted or something when I caught him. I gave him my confuse look.

“Why did you come from there?” I asked. He must have been gone from the forest. There’s no way that he went somewhere else and then came in from there, if he didn’t go to the forest.  “I-I was... getting some fresh air.” He avoided my eyes and walked away. It’s obvious that he’s lying.

After that whole forest thing with Yixing, I finally get to know a little from him. He was born and grew up in a city called Changsa in China. I was right about him being Chinese. He moved to Korea when he was little and lives with his grandparents since.

He likes to play guitar and he writes his own music. He plays basketball and dances in his free time. Grandma Zhang told me that he usually hurts his back every time he danced too much. He doesn’t talk too much, and he only talks to someone who is reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter