2

Pabo Lovers

“Oppa!!! Seohyun stormed to hug her brother once he was visible in the airport.

“Yahh! I’m holding my baby now,” Dujun said. His wife just laughed beside him.

“Baby? What baby?” Seohyun asked. Dujun smack his sister head.

“I’m married, pabo! This is your sister-in-law. Remember?” Dujun said while pointing at a woman beside him.

“Omo~ Sarah unnie?” Seohyun widened her eyes.

“Yes, Hyunie. Wahh~ You’re a lady now,” Sarah said and hugged her sister-in-law. Sarah from London. She got married with Dujun two years ago and at that time, Seohyun was 21 and she was 22.

“Unnie~ Bogosiepoyo~~ Now you have become prettier than before,” Seohyun said and pinched Sarah cheeks.

“Yahh~ How could you treat my wife like your friend?” Dujun said. He pretend to be sulked.

“Wae~~ She just one year older than me. We are friends, right unnie?” Seohyun hugged Sarah. Sarah chuckled.

“Yes, we are,” Sarah said. Dujun smirked. “Where’re omma and appa?” he asked.

“They wait outside. Kaja~” Seohyun pull her sister hand but Sarah stopped her.

“Wae??” she asked.

“Please hold Changmin for me because I need to hold Taemin,” Sarah said and smiled. Seohyun jaw dropped. Dujun grinned.

 

At Yoon’s Villa…

“Oppa! Why didn’t you tell me that I have twin nephew?” Seohyun asked.

“Because you never asked,” Dujun said and stuck his tongue out.

“Pabo!” Seohyun said and threw a small pillow but Dujun dodge it. He smirked because Seohyun missed it. Suddenly Seohyun starts to chase Dujun.

“Yahhh~ Hyunie, why are you chasing me?” Dujun asked.

“Because you lied to me,” Seohyun said.

“Lie? Lie about what?” Dujun asked again.

“About your baby,” Seohyun replied.

“Mwo?” Dujun sudden stopped make Seohyun crashed on him.

“Yahhh~~ You’re heavy,” Dujun said when Seohyun smacked him.

“Serves your right,” Seohyun said and stuck her tongue out. Dujun glared.

“Dujun! Seohyun! Stop acting like a little kid,” Mr. Yoon said. Both of them look at one another before burst into laughter. They both run to hug Mr. Yoon and this time, Seohyun was left behind.

“I win!” Dujun said and grinned. Seohyun smirked. “Whatever,” she said.

 

*****

 

“Yonghwa, come here for a sec,” Mr. Jung said as he saw Yongwha walked passing his study room.

“Nae dad. What’s the matter?” Yonghwa asked.

“About your marriage,” Mr. Jung said.

“Just do as you wish, dad. I won’t against it but I can’t promise that I’ll make her happy,” Yonghwa said in low tone.

“I believe you will be happy and you’ll make her happy,” Mr. Jung said.

“Why are you so sure, dad?” Yonghwa asked.

“Because I know it, son,” Mr. Jung said and smiled. Yonghwa left the room and walked to his best place in that mansion, other than his room, the mini park at the corner of the house. Sitting there makes him remembered the past. Many people didn’t know that he has a twin brother but unfortunately, his brother died due to leukemia. Luckily that he was healthy. Out of sudden, their childhood memory flashes in his mind. “I miss you, hyung~ I really miss you~” he uttered. Along with that, his tears drops little by little.

 

“MORNING oppa!” Yoona happily greeted Yonghwa but as usual, Yonghwa didn’t budge at all. Today is Yoona shift to serve for him. Since they’re in big company, he has 3 secretary that will take turn to do their duty.

“Do you want anything, oppa?” Yoona asked once he sat on his chair.

“What do I have today?” Yonghwa asked. He didn’t glance at her at all.

“At 12 you’ll have lunch meeting with Mr. Lee, at 3 you’ll be in the presentation and at 6 you’ll have dinner with me,” Yoona said and smiled sweetly.

“Dinner with you? In your dream, Yoona-ssi,” Yonghwa said. Yoona pouted. “What are you waiting for?” Yonghwa asked. He glared at her. The surprised Yoona quickly leave the room.

“What are my sin that I need to meet that little kid,” Yonghwa said to himself.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“Come in!”

“Son, do you have any event today?” Mr. Jung asked.

“Nae, dad. From 12 until 6 pm. Why?” Yonghwa asked.

“Postpone it all. I want you to follow me to somewhere,” Mr. Jung said.

“Okay but can you please tell Yoona? I don’t want to talk to her by any chance,” Yonghwa said and grinned.

“Arasseo~ Arasseo~,” Mr. Jung said and smiled. He really know his son. Yonghwa really don’t attracted to woman like Yoona.

 

=============================================================================

Double Update!!! Kekeke~~

Enjoy!! ^_^