17

Pabo Lovers

“HYUN, can I come in?” I asked while knocking her room door.

“Nae!! Come in!!” she shouted.

“Eh? Are you not packing yet?” I asked once I saw her neat room.

“Done~” she said and pointed at some corner of the room.

“Oh~” the only words that come out from my mouth. I love her so much but still we’re sleep in separate room. It’s a lie if I said I’m not sad but what can I do, right? I still have to respect her.

“Are you done?” she asked. I just nodded.

“Good then,” she said and smiled.

“Ermm… Hyun,” I uttered.

“Yes?” she looks at me.

“Err… Nothing,” I said and scratch my head.

“Eyyy~~ Don’t lie,” she said. Seriously, I can’t lie to this woman. She will definitely know on the spot.

“Well, good night,” I said and peck her lips. She surprised! Oppsss!!! I’m dead…

“Err… Good night too,” she said and blushed.

 

OMO~~ He just pecks my lips… Dugeun… Dugeun…

“Err… Good night too,” I said. I know that I already blushed madly. Kyaaa!!!!

“Hmmm… Okay… I’ll go first,” he said and left me alone in my room. I touched my lips. I still can feel his warm lips on mine… Oh man! What’s wrong with me?? What’s with this feeling? I ruffled my hair.

“Yoon Seohyun, you’re crazy now,” I talked to myself. Yes, I’m crazy!!!! Because of Yonghwa!!!

 

“HEY dude! Long time no see, huh?” Jonghyun said and nudged Yonghwa hand.

“Hehehe… Mianeyo~ Busy with works,” Yonghwa said and grinned.

“Well, you’re now CEO. Of course you’re busy,” Jungshin added.

“Yahh~,” Yonghwa glared. They giggled.

“So, what’s bring you here?” Minhyuk asked.

“Well, I just want to bid goodbye to you guys,” Yonghwa said.

“Bid goodbye? But why?” Jonghyun asked.

“Well, I’m going on vacation with Seohyun tonight. We’re going to Europe,” Yonghwa said and smiled.

“Mwo??!! You and Seohyun?!!” they all exclaimed together. Yonghwa nodded.

“Whoa!! Finally a progress,” Minhyuk said and grinned.

“I hope that there’ll be honeymoon baby when you come back here,” Jungshin added.

“Yahh~~ We’re not going for honeymoon. We just going on vacation. That’s all,” Yonghwa said.

“Well, we still assume that you’re going on honeymoon with Seohyun,” Jonghyun said. Minhyuk and Jungshin nodded in agreement.

“Aisshhh~~ You guys are really…” Yonghwa muttered.

“Well, good luck in making baby,” Jonghyun said and grinned.

“Yahhh~~” Yonghwa glared but at the same time blushed.

“It’s cool now but someone is burning. His face already red~~” Jungshin teased. Yonghwa threw a small cushion to Jungshin but he dodged well.

“Hahaha… Take it easy dude. Don’t tell us that you never think of doing that with her,” Minhyuk continued teased.

“Errr… I never,” Yonghwa lied.

“Snap out of it, dude! We’re man anyways,” Jonghyun said and grinned.

“Wae? Have you ever done that with Yoona?” Yonghwa take this advantage to revenge.

“Ehem…,” Jonghyun cleared his throat. “Well, not yet,” he said and scratch his neck.

“Gotjimal!!” Yonghwa said. Jonghyun was taken aback.

“Omo~ Jonghyun already done that with Yoona?” Minhyuk said. Now, Jonghyun is the new target. Yonghwa smiled inside. He won!! Kekeke…

“Aniyo~~! It’s not like that…,” Jonghyun said, try to defend himself.

“Then why Yonghwa said you’re lying?” Jungshin asked.

“Err… He definitely lying,” Jonghyun said firmly even though his heart already want to explode.

“You’re lying Jonghyun… I can see the love marks that you left on her,” Yonghwa said and grinned. Jonghyun speechless! Minhyuk and Jungshin jaw dropped!

 

“YONGHWA-AH~ take care of her. If I know something happen to her then you’re dead,” Dujun said while playfully punched Yonghwa shoulder.

“Don’t worry Dujun-ah, I’ll take a really good care of her,” Yonghwa said, grinning.

“Oppa, I’m gonna miss you,” Seohyun said while hugging Dujun. Dujun patted her back.

“It’s okay. You have Yonghwa oppa so you don’t have to worry,” Dujun said.

“Noona, I’ll miss you too. Changmin and Taemin also,” Seohyun said.

“Aishhh… You can Skype us anytime that you want,” Sarah said.

“Dujun-ah, noona, we get going first,” Yonghwa said before bowed to both of them. They walk into by holding hands together. Dujun and Sarah smiled at their closeness right now.

“I hope everything will turn out good after this vacation,” Sarah uttered.

“Yeah, I hope so. They really looks good together. Yonghwa loves her so much and so do she but she’s afraid to tell him,” Dujun hypothesized.

“Eh? What makes you say like that?” Sarah asked while looking at Dujun.

“Yonghwa have told me before that he really loves Seohyun. If you wodering how I know Seohyun heart, let say it’s all written in her face and eyes whenever they looks at each other,” Dujun answered.

“Oh… So, you’re love master now?” Sarah said and wiggled her eyebrows.

“Huh? What is that? A compliment or what?” Dujun asked. Sarah giggled.

“Aniyo~~ Just kidding,” Sarah said and pecks Dujun lips.

“Hmm… I want something tonight,” Dujun said with his deep voice.

“What is it my man?” Sarah asked ily. She really know what that something means.

“Well, I guess let’s go home first,” Dujun said and smirked.

“Okay. If the boys didn’t woke up this late night,” Sarah said and smile sweetly.

 

 

“ARE you tired?” I asked.

“Not really,” he replied.

“If you tired, just sleep. You need some rest. You just finished your work this evening,” I said again.

“It’s okay Hyun~,” he replied again.

“Well, okay. Wanna watch some movie? This gonna be a long and bored flight,” I suggest.

“Hmmm… Sounds good. What movie do you want to watch?”

“Anything you wish,” I said and smiled. He smiled too.

“How about some thriller movie?” he asked. I nodded.

“Asa! Let’s watch Final Destination,” he said and the movie.

“Ha, Yong~~. I’ve got this for us,” I said while rummaging my backpack.

“Huh? What is it?” he asked with curios face.

“Tada!! A neck pillow,” I giggled at the end of the sentences.

“Whoa~ So you did prepare something?” he said.

“Well, I think we really need this since it’s a long flight,” I said and slightly blushed.

“Hehehe… You’re really special,” he said and smiled. I blushed even more.

“Hyun~~” he said after a few minutes of silences.

“Hmmm?”

“Please put it on me,” he said and grinned. I can’t help but to laugh.

“Pabo~~” I said while putting the pillow.

“Woohhooo~~ My wife is so sweeetttt~~~” he said, teasing. I smack her shoulder. Other passenger that sit near us already smiled.

“Yahh~ Looks, they’re looking at us,” I said.

“Let them be. You’re my sweet wife,” he said and pecks my cheeks. Okay, I know my face right now already burning!

“Yong~~” I said but he giggled.

“Kaja, let’s watch the movie,” he said. Later we both were really immersed into the movies. Sometimes I let out a soft scream. To be honest, that movie really can makes someone heart jump out of its place. Once the movie ends I took a glances at Yonghwa. He was asleep! Well, I understand if he fall asleep. Of course he was tired from worked. Come home straightly from office and packing for this vacation.

“Hmmm…. You’re cute, Yong sobang,” I said while caressing his cheeks.

“Poor you. You must be really tired, right?” I said again.

“Sleep tight, Yong~~” I said and silently pecks his lips. I really hope he didn’t know and hear me or else I’ll be blushing madly. Even now I already blushed. Hehehehe….

I put a blanket on him before kissed his cheeks. Later, we both were in our own dreamland, high above in the sky…

 

=============================================================================

Updated!!! ^^

Hope you guys like it... :)))

21st December 2013, 1155