11

Pabo Lovers

“Good morning, Mr. Jung,” Suzy, Yoona and Minwoo greeted.

“Morning guys. Suzy noona, please bring in that file, please,” Yonghwa asked and walked in into his room. Seohyun also followed. She can sense a weird glare from them but she just ignored.

“Okay,” Suzy replied.

“Unnie, who’s that woman?” Yoona asked.

“Chinjja yeppuda,” Minwoo uttered. Yoona nodded.

“Yahh, stop gossiping and do your job,” Suzy warned before she left to Yonghwa room.

“Yoona-ssi, don’t you feel jealous?” Minwoo asked.

“Why must I?” Yoona asked back.

“Who knows, maybe that lady is boss girlfriend. She’s cute, pretty,” Minwoo provoked.

“If it’s true, than I feel great. She really suit well with oppa,” Yoona said and smiled.

“Eh? You like boss, right?” Minwoo asked.

“I’m used to like him. He’s my first crush but now I know how to live my life,” Yoona said and smiled.

“Yahhh~~ Do you have boyfriend?” Minwoo asked.

“Well, I don’t know,” Yoona grinned and continue her work.

“Yahhh~ Tell me, who is he?” Minwoo asked again.

“Nope, I won’t,” Yoona said and stuck her tongue.

“Yahhh~~ Please~~” Minwoo asked with cute face.

“I’ll tell you on annual dinner,” Yoona said and smiled.

“Promise?”

“Yeah, promise~~”

 

*****

 

“Why they look at me like that? Am I a ghost?” Seohyun asked. Yonghwa laughed.

“They still don’t know that I’m married and they don’t know who my wife is. Only Suzy noona know,” Yonghwa explained. Seohyun nodded. Later, Suzy come in.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo unnie,” Seohyun greeted.

“Oh, annyeong~ Yonghwa-ssi, what is this all about?” Suzy asked. She also surprised when Yonghwa show up with his wife this morning.

“Noona, Seohyun-ssi will be one of our architect. She will work with us but after our annual dinner. And regarding the dinner, she’ll be the designer,” Yonghwa explained.

“Oh, chinjayo?” Suzy asked Seohyun. She nodded.

“Don’t worry noona, daddy already prove it,” Yonghwa said and grinned.

“Okay. Glad to hear,” Suzy said.

“Don’t worry noona, I don’t make her work with us because she’s my wife but she really qualified for that post,” Yonghwa said again. He knew what was lingering in Suzy mind.

“Don’t worry unnie, I’ll start from bottom,” Seohyun said. This time, Suzy smiled. A relief smile.

“Okay. Wecome to our family in advance,” Suzy said. She then left the room.

“So oppa, what you want me to do?” Seohyun asked.

“Well, we already booked the hall. I need your opinion on how should we decorate the hall. You’ll be the planner,” Yonghwa said.

“Okay. Do you have the details of the hall? The plan of the hall maybe?” Seohyun asked again.

“Everything is in this file,” Yonghwa replied.

“Okay, then I think I should take a look at it first,” Seohyun said.

 

SHE’S really serious… I never seen her in this mood before. I guess that’s why she was one of the best student. You guys must be curious right, why I asked her to be one of my architect? Well, still remember when we live in her house before? I accidentally found her degree certificate. I never knew that she was actually an interior designer. She also minor in architecture. No wonder she knew how long it take to renovate our house. She has the taste of a designer…

“Oppa, why are you staring at me?” she suddenly asked. Great, I’m caught.

“Huh? Oh, because you’re cute,” I replied. She blushed. I don’t know why must I said that to her. As I remember, I never compliment her before.

“Stop daydreaming and do your job,” she said while looking at the file.

“How can I stop daydreaming when you’re in front of me,” I mumbles.

“Mworago, oppa?” she asked. I surprised! Did she hear what I said just now???

“Eh??? Nothing~~~” I said and take a file and pretend to check it. I realized that I’m already blushed mad.

 

OPPA~ Don’t lie to me… I know that you’re not checking the file. You’re blushing madly right now. Hehehehe… Hmmm… I have to admit that you’re cute, oppa. And now I’m totally fall for you but how should I say to you? I’m a woman, right?

 

*****

 

“What??!! You want us to perform?” Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin said in unison.

“Please????” Yonghwa said in cutest way.

“Shiro!! Yahh, it’s only 1 week left, okay. We’re not here to practice every day until late night,” Minhyuk said.

“Please, please, please~~ I begged you guys,” Yonghwa said again.

“Aisshhh~~ Okay, okay,” they finally agreed.

“Yeay~~ Thank you guys, love you all,” Yonghwa said and hugged them.

“Okay, okay, whatever. Now, what do you want us to do?” Jungshin asked.

“Let’s practice this song,” Yonghwa said and showed them the song that he composed.

“What is this?” Jonghyun asked.

“Song that I composed. This song is special you know,” Yonghwa said and smiled widely.

 

 

============================================================================

Updated!! ^_^

Hi guys~~ Sorry for not updating this story... Quite busy lately...

Anyway, hope you'll enjoy it...

And based on the result poll, there'll be Jongyoon moments in this fanfic.. *clap*

Hehehehe....

 

18 November 2013, 2021