4

Pabo Lovers

“So…” Yonghwa started the conversation between them. Seohyun looks not interested at all.

“What?” she coldly asked.

“Are you really sure about this marriage?” Yonghwa carefully asked.

“Not, I’m not! But there’s nothing I can do,” Seohyun replied. She let out a sigh.

“It’s same here,” Yonghwa uttered.

“Do you have a person that you love?” Seohyun asked.

“I don’t. You?” Seohyun shook her head. “So what should we do?” Yonghwa added.

“I don’t know. Maybe we should follow their wish,” Seohyun suggested.

“You will not regretted it? You will be in a marriage with me, a person that you don’t even know,” Yonghwa said.

“I don’t know whether I should regret or not. By the way, are you close with oppa?” Seohyun divert the topics.

“Yeah~ He’s one of my best friend in FNC High before he moved to Cube High to continue his dream to be a soccer player,” Yonghwa chuckled.

“He really a soccer maniac~” Seohyun mumbles.

“Let’s go in. It’s getting colder outside,” Yonghwa suggested. Seohyun just followed him.

 

*****

 

“YAHH~~ Looks who’s in the house~~” Minhyuk said and giggles.

“I’m supposed belong to here,” Yonghwa said and grinned.

“What makes you show up, dude?” Jonghyun asked.

“Well, I just boring to be 24 hours in the office with all those files. It’s driving me crazy,” Yonghwa answered makes Jungshin laugh.

“Now you know how hard to be a successful person,” Jungshin said and stuck his tongue out. Yonghwa smirked.

“Yah~ How’s your wedding preparation?” Jonghyun suddenly asked.

“Well, let’s our parents plan it. I’m sick of it,” Yonghwa replied. He’s busied tuning his guitar.

“Have you met her?” Jungshin asked. Yonghwa nodded his head.

“How’s she? Gwiyeoun? Yeppeun?” Minhyun asked.

“Well… She’s cute and pretty,” Yonghwa said.

“Kyaa~~ You’re lucky namja,” Minhyun said and hit Yonghwa shoulder.

“All those doesn’t guarantee happiness in my life,” Yonghwa said seriously. Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun speechless!

 

“JOONIE!!!” Sarah shouted from outside.

“Wae? Wae?” Dujun rushed to get his wife.

“Can you please sit with me? I need someone to talk with,” Sarah said with aegyo. Dujun giggled.

“What’s the matter, babe?” Dujun asked and caresses his wife hair. She leaned on her husband shoulder.

“It’s about Seohyun. I can’t stop thinking of her,” Sarah uttered.

“Huh? But why?”

“Are you really sure about this marriage? You could object it if you’re not agree. You’re his oppa, right?” Sarah looks at Dujun but he just smiled.

“I know dear but I got the feel that Yonghwa will love her all his heart,” Dujun replied.

“What makes you so sure?” Sarah asked again.

“I just have that intuition,” Dujun replied boldly.

“Yonghwa is your friend, right?”

“Yes. He was one of my bestfriend in FNC High before I moved to Cube High to persue my dream as a soccer player,” Dujun told.

“Oh~ Joonie, you’re at peak of your career yet you decide to quit soccer. Do you regret?”

“Not really since my family need me more,” Dujun said and smiled. Sarah snuggled to him.

“Indeed you’re my nampyeon,” Sarah said and smiled. Dujun planted a kiss on her head.

“Unnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Changmin is crying!!!” Seohyun shouted from 2nd story of their villa.

“Coming!!!!” Sarah replied.

“Yahhh~ Since when my wife know to shout like that?” Dujun joking.

“Since our dongsaeng taught me,” Sarah said and went to Changmin room. Dujun left giggled.

 

“SUZY unnie, why I didn’t see oppa this past few days?” Yoona asked her workmate, Suzy.

“I don’t know. Maybe he has something important to do,” Suzy replied.

“He’s handsome, right? Hehehe,”

“Yeah he is but it will be better if you stop dreaming to be his girlfriend,” Suzy said.

“Waeyo??”

“I’m just saying,” Suzy replied and continue with her work.

“Suzy, come in for a sec,” Yonghwa sudden appearance makes both of them startled.

“Nae, arasseo,” Suzy took the diary and went into her boss room.

“Noona, can you please postpone all the coming appointments starting from tomorrow until next week?” Yonghwa politely asked. Suzy is older than him so he used to call her noona.

“Huh? But why?” Suzy asked.

“Well, promise me that you’ll keep this as a secret form other staff including that Yoona,” Yonghwa said. Suzy giggled and nodded her head. “Arasseo! Arasseo!”

“Well, I’m getting married this weeked but it’s a close ceremony. Just our ralatives and close friends are invited. You are also invited noona, daddy’s order,” Yonghwa said and grinned.

“Aishh~ But I need to ask my husband first,” Suzy said and smiled.

“Don’t worry, bring him along. And also Jessica. I missed to play with her,” Yonghwa said and giggled.

“Well, I’ll think about it,” Suzy said.

“Hehehe… That’s all noona. I’m leaving soon. If they ask anything, just say I’m not feeling well today,” Yonghwa said and winked.

“You’re still naughty like before,” Suzy said and left. Yonghwa giggled. Suzy is his cousin from his mom side. Yonghwa always treated her like an older sister since he don’t have one. But their blood-related relationship is still a secret. Nobody in that huge company know that Suzy is his father niece and Yonghwa’s cousin.

 

 

=============================================================================

Updated!! ^_^

Btw, sorry for the lame update~~ :(