13

Pabo Lovers

“Oppa, palliwa!!!!” Seohyun shouted from downstairs. Yonghwa still upstairs because he need to take care of his business first.

“Chakkanmanyo~~” he replied from bathroom. Seohyun who already dress up chuckled alone. She wander around the living room. Once a while she glanced at the clock. ‘Ahh~ It’s already half past 7. For sure we will be late’ she mumbles.

“Haaa!! What are you talking huh?” Yonghwa voice surprised her.

“Ggamjakkya!!! Yahh~~” Seohyun hit Yonghwa arm.

“Aaaa… It’s hurt,” he whined.

“Then surprised me again like that,” Seohyun replied.

“Kyaaa~~ I can see the flaring nose again~~” Yonghwa teased. Seonhyun shot a death glare. “Arasseo, arasseo~ Mianhe~~” Yonghwa said while clasping his hand.

“Kaja~ WE ARE LATE,” she said. Yonghwa followed her with smiled form on his lips.

 

*****

 

“Annyonghaseyo and good evening ladies and gentlemen!!! Welcome to Jung Company Gala Dinner!!” Jungshin said. Everybody claps in joy. He really know how to lighten the mood. He cracks some jokes, interact with the audience and many more. Again that night he become a substitute mc. The original mc need to go to hospital since his wife is giving birth.

“Jonghyun, where’s Yonghwa?” Minhyuk asked Jonghyun.

“I don’t know. He supposed to be here,” Jonghyun replied. He also looking for his friend but his eyes meet someone else. They exchange smile.

“Who are you smiling at?” Minhyuk asked.

“Uh? Nobody,” Jonghyun replied but Minhyuk didn’t believe it.

“You lie,” Minhyuk exclaimed. Jonghyun scratch his neck.

“We hope you guys will have a joyful dinner tonight. Hmmm…. Where is our boss?? Should we call him together?” Jungshin asked the audience.

“Nae!!!!!!!” they responded.

“Let’s call Yonghwa-ssi at count of three, got it?” Jungshin said. The audience positively responded.

“Hana… Dul… Set… Yonghwa-ssi!!!!!!!” they all shouted together.

“I’m here!!!!!” a man voice cracked. Everybody claps when they saw Yonghwa walk in into the hall. Many female workers lost their mind when they their boss. Yonghwa did looks smart in his tux. He looks like a prince. While Yonghwa walking towards the stage, Seohyun stealthily walks to the reserved table right in front the stage.

“Oh, Seohyun-ssi, annyeong~~” Minhyuk and Jonghyun greeted her.

“Annyeong~~ How long the ceremony started?” Seohyun asked.

“Only 15 minutes. By the way, why are you both late?” Jonghyun asked.

“Ask a friend of yours later,” Seohyun replied.

“Aishh~~ Just tell me,” Minhyuk pleaded.

“Okay, okay. Oppa dated with the toilet before we come here. He got too scared maybe since this is his first time handling such a big event like this,” Seohyun finally said.

“Ohhhh~~” both Minhyuk and Jonghyun said and nodded at the same time.

 

“How are you guys?????!!!!!” Yonghwa asked once he got a mic.

“Fine!!!” the audience responded.

“First of all, I would like to thanks all of you for coming tonight. Also to the production team, thank you because make this event a reality. Since this is my first time hosting a huge event like this, I want to apology for any mistakes,” Yonghwa said and bowed. “And I also have some surprised for you guys,” he added. “Look forward for it!!” he said and went to back stage.

“So guys, I already done with my job. Got to go now, see you later… Ppyong~~” Jungshin said and waved. He too left to back stage. Minhyuk and Jonghyun that also left the table make Seohyun dumbfounded.

 

A few moments later, the whole hall become dark. The only lights are on the main stage.

“Are you ready??!!!” Yonghwa asked the audience. Again they all bewildered when their boss holding a guitar and seems to play with a band. Seohyun also surprised. Yonghwa never told her about this show.

“This song is special. I composed it myself. And thanks to my fellow bandmates, we are able to perform it tonight. This song is dedicated to someone special to me. The title of the song is Love Light. Enjoy~~~” Yonghwa ended his simple speech. The music started.

 

">http://

 

 

when i look at you my face gets red

when i see you my heart goes thump thump

i talk with shyness like a kid

when i look at you i just smile out of nowhere

like a fool I keep doing that

I think love came to me

 

You’re the president of my heart

You’re my chests’ star embroider

I’m Genie for you girl

You make me stop breathing

whatever you want

because i love you

There’s no reason for my love you know

 

At that time, Seohyun already immersed in her own world. She can’t stop from looking straight to Yonghwa who was singing at the stage. Yonghwa also keep looking at her. As the song going to , the spotlight shine on her makes all the gaze gather at Seohyun. The audience looks at her with full of question in their mind. Seohyun didn’t notice it at all since she’s already in her fairytale world.

 

you’re a darling

you’re more beautiful than the stars above in the night sky

the shining thing deep inside my heart

my own love light

 

i love you darling

give me light next to me whenever

every night i look at you

and you’re beautiful even when i look at you

you’re my love light

 

when i see you i feel like im up on the clouds

it may be immature but i keep doing this

i tihnk love came to me

 

you’re a darling

you’re more beautiful than the stars above in the night sky

the shining thing deep inside my heart

my very own love light

 

i love you darling

give me light next to me whenever

every night i look at you

and you’re beautiful even when i look at you

you’re my love light

 

you’re lovely

you’re more blinding than the sunlight up in that sky

you shine the dark places inside my heart

my own love light

 

i love you lovely

even if i close my eyes i see you

looking at you like this

you’re still blinding even when i see you

you’re my love light

 

Yonghwa ended the beautiful song. He then slowly walk towards Seohyun and bring her on stage. The atmosphere really in chaos. The staffs start to mumble and whispering to each other. He hold tight Seonhyun hands as he was giving her strength. Seohyun definitely don’t have any idea what was her husband doing.

“All of you must be wondered why did I bring this girl up with me, right?”

“Naeeeee!!!!!” they said.

“Remember when I said earlier that I have some surprised for you guys? She’s one of it. She is Yoon Seohyun, my one and only legally wife,” Yonghwa said. Seohyun tried to smile as sweet as she can even though her soul wasn’t with her that time. The hall was in complete silent.

“We are already married for 6 months. I’m sorry for hiding it from all of you but we have our own reason to do so,” he said. “And also tonight, I have decided to make it official with you guys. Seohyun also didn’t know about this and I hope that you’ll bless us,” Yonghwa added. Slowly, the audience began to clap. They all finally acknowledge their boss marriage even though 6 months already passed.

“Thanks for your understanding and bless. Again, we are truly sorry and please wish us long lasting happiness,” Yonghwa said and bowed. Seohyun also did the same but still she didn’t let go of Yonghwa hand.

 

to be continued...

 

=========================================================================

Updated!!! ^_^

Sorry if it's lame...

The next chapter will be the continuation of this chapter...

I need to devide it since it'll be toooooooo long if I didnt...

Anyway, look forward for it guys!!! :)

 

21st November 2013, 0001