18

Pabo Lovers

“HYUN, wake up,” I whispered to her ears.

“Hmmm…” she groan.

“Wake up baby,” I said again. Finally she open her eyes.

“What’s the matter? I’m still sleepy,” she said. I smiled.

“Eating time,” I said. She blinked her eyes a few times. I chuckled.

“Huh? What’s time is now?” she asked while looking around. Many of the people already wake up.

“I think it’s already morning. They started serving breakfast,” I said.

“Oh~” she said, rubbing her eyes. She really cute. I unconsciously pinched her cheeks. She whined.

“Oppa~~” she said while rubbing her cheeks.

“Hehehe… Miane~ You’re so cute,” I said and chuckled. She pouted.

“I want to go to washroom. Wait for me,” she said and get up to off to washroom. I send her with my eyes. Later, we both enjoyed our breakfast together. We talked and laughed together that makes the long flight is not a problem anymore.

“Good morning to all my dearest passenger. I’m Michael, your captain. Soon we will land on Heathrow International Airport. The current temperature is -21°C. I hope that you’re wearing a proper attire and enjoy your visit,” the pilot said through the speaker.

“Whoa~ We finally are here,” Seohyun said and clapped he hand. She was really happy. I chuckled.

“After some time, we’re finally come to London. Well, let’s get ready. The weather is extremely cold, right?” I said.

“You’re right. Where did you put your jacket?” she asked.

“Inside my backpack. Nevermind, I’ll take it myself,” I said and get up to get my backpack that I placed on the small compartment above our sit. She nodded and get herself ready. Soon after, the pilot announce that we’re landing and finally, we are here, in Britain.

 

“ERR… Oppa,” I said.

“Hmm? Waeyo?” he asked.

“You didn’t tell me that we’re staying in the same room,” I said. He giggled.

“Oppss… Mianhe~~ Hehehe,” he replied.

“Nappeun,” I said and playfully smack his shoulder. Well, I kinda like it actually. >.<

“Angry?” he asked. I just shook my head.

“Asa! I’m scared to death that you’ll beat me,” he said and grinned.

“Yahh~ I’m not bad okay,” I protested.

“Hehehe… Just kidding okay,” he said and ruffled my hair. I smiled.

“Oppa, what are we doing today? It’s still early I thought,” I asked.

“Let’s rest first. Then we’ll go anywhere you want,” he said and smiled.

“Chinjayo? Let’s go to Disneyland?” (I don’t know whether it is possible or not.. xDD)

“Aishh.. My wife is still a little girl,” he said and planted a kiss on my cheeks.

“Yahhh~~”

“Hehehe.. Just take a nap okay?” he said and lay down on the bed. I’m kinda hesitate at first but finally I do lay beside him.

“Oppa~~”

“Hmmm…”

“Are you tired?”

“Kind of. Waeyo?”

“Nothing,”

“Sure?”

“Very sure,”

“Okay,”

It was a silent for some time before I heard a soft snore. I giggled to myself. I bet he must be really tired.

“Sleep well, nae oppa?” I said and put a blanket on him. I’m not really sleepy so I wondered around the hotel room or suppose I said a house? It has everything like an apartment. Finally, I settled in front of the TV in the living room.

 

I woke up at the sound of laughing. I looked around and it was an unfamiliar environment. It took me a few second to come back to my sanity.

“Where is she?”

“Hyunn~ Where are you?” I said while stretching a little.

“Living room!!!” I heard she shouted. I smiled to myself.

“What’s so funny, huh?” I asked when I saw her having so much fun in front of the TV.

“Something funny here,” she said and smiled. I sat beside her.

“Mwo? You’re watching Tom & Jerry Show?” I asked, feel unbelievable.

“Wae? Can’t I?” she asked.

“Ani~ I never know that you like to watch it,” I said while scratching my neck.

“Hehehe… I’m not a diehard fan of it. I’m just boring and this show caught my attention,” she said and grinned.

“No wonder… What’s time is now? You said you want to go to Disneyland, right?” I said.

“Is it open now? It’s snowing,” she said. Hmm… She’s right…

“So, where do you want to go?” I asked.

“Well, let’s just walking around and play with the snow,” she said and smiled.

“Okay! Kaja,” I said and dragged her to change.

“Yahhh~ Oppaa!! Chakkanman~~” she said.

 

THEY went to the nearby park. Luckily that day, it wasn’t snow heavily. They walk together, intertwined their fingers like a newlywed couples.

“Hyun, do you know how to skating?” Yonghwa asked.

“Ani~ I don’t know how. Oppa?” she asked back.

“I’m not so good but I think can teach you,” Yonghwa said and smiled.

“Eyy… Seriously?” Seohyun poked Yonghwa cheeks.

“Hmm,” Yonghwa nodded.

“There! I think we can skating there,” Seohyun said while pointing at a crowd of people near the frozen lake.

“Come, let’s go and check it out,” Yonghwa said. They both went to the place and they do provide service for skating. After making payment and get a right skate shoes size, they entered the frozen lake.

“Ahhh… Oppa~~~,” Seohyun whined. Yonghwa laughed.

“Hahaha… Don’t worry, hold onto my hands,” Yonghwa said. Seohyun already grabbed his hand tightly.

“Huhu.. Oppa, I’m scared,” Seohyun whined again.

“Aish, don’t worry. This is ice. It won’t be hurt too much,” Yonghwa said again.

“Oppa! Oppa! What are you doing~~~” Seohyun said when Yonghwa tried to remove her hand from him.

“You said you want to learn skating,” Yonghwa said.

“I do but I’m afraid. You guide me first,” Seohyun said with puppy eyes. Her legs already shaken due to the cold breeze.

“Arasseo~ Arasseo~” Yonghwa said and smiled. “Here,” he added and turn around to face Seohyun. “Hold my hand,” he command. Seohyun followed.

“Slide your feet forwards,”

“Kyaaa~~~” Seohyun scream. Yonghwa giggled. After she get enough confident, Yonghwa tried to release her alone.

“Oppa~~ Where are you going?” Seohyun said. She wobbled and fell down. Yonghwa laughed.

“Oppa~~~” she whined.

“Mianhe… Mianhe… Gwenchanayo?” Yonghwa asked and helped her to stand again.

“Nae, nan gwenchana,” Seohyun said and smiled.

“Let’s practice again later. Now let’s enjoy!” Yonghwa said and slide forward, dragging Seohyun together with him.

“Kyaaa!!! Oppa!!” Seohyun scream. Later, both of them laugh together and enjoy their ice-skating on that day. They do look like a honeymoon couple.

 

============================================================================

Jajang!!

Updated!!! ^_^

Hehehe... Hope you guys like it... :))

I can imagine well but i cant write well... huhuhu... hope you can imagine how sweet they are.. xDD

 

24th December 2013, 1915