20

Pabo Lovers

“What time is now? Aishhh… So sleepy,” Seohyun murmured. She really tired after crying almost the whole night. Yeah, almost whole night because of her childish husband get really sulky yesterday. She also didn’t know the reason why Yonghwa acted that way. He even slept on the couch last night.

“Did he still mad at me? Is not that I hate his ugly pouty duckling lips, I just want to . He’s cute with that pouty looks actually,” Seohyun talk to herself. She looks at the couch where Yonghwa slept last night and move her gaze to empty space beside her.

“Hmmm… He’s awake. The pillows already on its place right now. But where did he go in this early morning, in this unfamiliar place?” Seohyun said again.

“Arrggghhh!! Just snap out of it Seohyun. I better get shower now,” she said and pick the towel and rushed to the bathroom.

“Huh? What is this?” she said while looking at a bouquet of flower place in the sink counter.

 

I’m sorry about yesterday. I don’t know whether you like roses or not but yeah, I just buy it. I think most women like roses. Kkkk~ By the way, please dress in something warm and meet me at café. – Yong

 

“Eh? Apology with a bouquet of flower? Since when did Yong oppa become this romantic?” Seohyun talked to herself again. “Aisshhh… Whatever. I better hurry or else he would be mad again,” she added. After half an hour, she finally get ready and went down to the mention café to confront with her husband.

 

“Morning Hyun~” Yonghwa said and pulled a chair for her. He looks at her and her face really shows are-you-insane-now look.

“Don’t worry, your husband still have his sanity,” Yonghwa said and grinned. The waiter comes to take their order and after place it, Yonghwa started to speak.

“Your eyes swell,” Yonghwa said.

“You know the reason why,” Soeohyun said. She really confused right now. Last night Yonghwa was like the most cold ever man on earth but now he was really sweet.

“I’m sorry. I know I shouldn’t sulky like that. I myself also didn’t know why I react like that,” Yonghwa said in low voice.

“Chodding,” Seohyun hissed.

“I know and I’m don’t deserved an apology right now,” he added. The waiter comes with their order and they start to eat their breakfast silently.

“Hyun~~” Yonghwa said. Seohyun just hummed.

“Forgive me?” Yonghwa asked with hopeful face.

“Are you get PMS? Mood swings like a preggy women,” Seohyun said.

“I know I was wrong. I shouldn’t treat you like that. Mianhe. Cheongmal mianhe,” Yonghwa said again. Seohyun smiled inside. She admits that she really mad at Yonghwa last night because he get sulky at very tiny thing but after seeing Yonghwa really ask for her forgiveness, she feel happy. That’s mean Yonghwa will never hurt her in the future.

“Well, actually, I was wrong too. I shouldn’t teased you like that. It’s not that I don’t like your pouty lips but I want to preserve it just for myself, not to be seen by anyone else,” Seohyun said. Her face turned red with her own words.

“Huh? Why? You don’t want the girls look at me and woo me?” Yonghwa asked with playful smirks.

“Unfortunately yes. Jung Yonghwa is only Yoon Seohyun’s,” she added. Yonghwa chuckled.

“So, am I forgiven right now?” Yonghw asked again.

“Well, yes. A long time ago you’re forgiven,” Seohyun said and smiled.

“Huh? Long time ago? Since when?” Yonghwa asked. It his turned to be confused.

“Since I found a bouquet of roses on sink counter,” Seohyun said and winked.

“Oh…” Yonghwa said and sheepishly scratch his not-itchy neck.

“I don’t really like flower actually but since you gave it, I accept it,” Seohyun said and smiled. Yonghwa smiled too. Now, they become lovey-dovey couple again. Guess, it is true that a lover will fight or quarrel over a small and childish thing, just like Yonghwa and Seohyun.

 

“Oppa, where are we going now?” Seohyun asked when Yonghwa brought her to the car.

“It’s a secret,” Yonghwa said and stuck his tongue.

“Aishhh… Just tell me. Please……” Seohyun said with her puppy eyes.

“Ani… A secret still a secret,” Yonghwa said and peck Seohyun cheeks.

“Choding,” Seohyun hissed. Yonghwa shrugged.

“It’s your husband anyway,” Yonghwa said. After buckled up, he drove to somewhere.

“Whoa~~ Morning scenery is quite nice here,” Seohyun said. “And those buildings really looks old. Like he was standing there for a few century,” she added. She was really amazed by the picturesque city.

“Well, you will be super happy when we arrive to that secret place later,” Yonghwa said and took a glance at Seohyun.

“What is so special about that place anyway?” Seohyun asked.

“Well, it’s really special. It was a place where you wanted to go,” Yonghwa added again.

“What? Amusement park in this winter?” Seohyun asked again but Yonghwa kept smiling. After some times of driving, they finally arrived at the destination.

“Oppa….” Seohyun uttered. She was speechless.

“Surprised!! Hehehe… I’m planning to bring you here so that you’ll forgive me but since you already forgave me so this is bonus,” Yonghwa said and giggled.

“Eyyy… Forever chodding,” Seohyun said and playfully pinched Yonghwa cheeks.

“Ahh… Appuen~~” Yonghwa whined and pouted.

“Hahaha.. That ugly pouty duckling lips again,” Seohyun said and laughed. “But it’s okay, I love it,” Seohyun said and quickly pecks Yonghwa lips. Yonghwa, on the other hand, froze.

“Oppa!! Palli!!!!” Seohyun voice bring him back to reality. Seohyun now is already at the entrance of Paris Disneyland. Yonghwa smiled and jogged towards Seohyun before both entered the park, locking their arms.

 

“Whoaa~~ I’m so tired,” Seohyun whined once she was in the car.

“Satisfied?” Yonghwa asked. Both of them really have a lots of fun on Disneyland just now. Disneyland really a world for them.

“Hmmm… Thank you oppa,” Seohyun replied. She was leaned on the cushion with close eyes.

“It’s almost dark. Let’s go to the last place before we go back to hotel,” Yonghwa said and drove.

“Huh? Where are you taking me this time?” Seohyun asked. Her energy was totally drained.

“To the Paris landmark. A famous place among lovers,” Yonghwa added. He tightly hold Seohyun left hand with his right hand.

“You mean Eifel Tower?” Seohyun asked. Yonghwa nodded.

“Whoa! Cheongmal? Chinjja?” Seohyun asked again, facing the driving Yonghwa.

“Yes princess. I’m not kidding,” Yonghwa said and kissed her hands. Seohyun giggled.

“Thank you oppa! You’re really jjang!!” Seohyun said and kissed Yonghwa cheeks. She then leaned on Yonghwa while playing with their intertwined fingers. Soon after, both Yonghwa and Seohyun totally immersed in the beautiful sight of Eifel Tower at sunset. After taking some pictures, they both drove to hotel and sleep like a dead due to tiredness.

 

==========================================================================

Updated!!! (^_^)

Hope you guys enjoy reading it though... ^^

8th January 2014, 2233