16

Pabo Lovers

“Oppa!! Unnie!! We’re here!!!” Seohyun chanted as they walked into the villa.

“Omo~~ You’re already here… I haven’t finished cooking yet,” Sarah, Seohyun sister-in-law said while embracing each other.

“Hi noona. Long time no see,” Yonghwa said and bowed to Sarah.

“Hi Yonghwa. Well, that’s your fault. Too busy with business,” Sarah said and smirked. Yonghwa scratch his neck.

“Where Changmin and Taemin?” Seohyun asked.

“They’re in the living room, sleeping. Go and get them. I want to continue cooking,” Sarah said and headed back to kitchen.

“Oppa, kaja,” Seohyun said and dragged Yonghwa. Now, Seohyun already call Yonghwa oppa. She herself didn’t know when she started but it feel comfort to call him like that.

“I can see someone is missing her nephews very much,” Yonghwa teased. Seohyun grinned.

“Changmin-ah! Taemin-ah! Aunty and uncle are here,” Seohyun hissed and kissed the sleeping babies. Yonghwa also kissed them softly. Deep in his heart, he hope that one day he will also get the chance to kiss their own baby. He really hoped that Seohyun will accept his love.

“They’re so cute when they’re sleeping,” Yonghwa uttered.

“Yeah, they are. So adorable, right?” Seohyun said and smiled. Yonghwa nodded. Now Changmin and Taemin already 1 year old and they already know how to walk. Well, let say their growing process quite fast. It also mean that Seohyun and Yonghwa already married for 6 months.

“Hyun~~”

“Hmm??”

“I love you,” Yonghwa said.

“I know,” Seohyun replied and blushed. She really loves to hear Yonghwa said ‘I love you’ to her but she don’t have to guts to reply it. She cannot lie to herself anymore. She does love that man too but yeah, she was too shy to say it.

“Let’s sit at the garden,” Yonghwa said. Seohyun nodded. After telling Sarah, they both went to the outside garden. It’s nearing winter now so the weather is not quite hot even though it’s still noon.

 

“ARE you cold?” I asked when I saw she rubbed her hands.

“Yeah, a little bit but I’m okay,” she replied and smiled. I smiled to myself. I’m really crazy now. Crazy for my wife of course. Her pure innocent face and angelic smile really driving me crazy, day by day.

“Hyun~ Next week is our 6 months anniversary,” I said.

“Hmm… I know. Amazing right? We have survived for this long,” she said.

“Emmm… Is there anything that you want?” I asked while looking at her.

“What do you want to give to me?” she asked back. I smiled again. Another thing that I love about her. She never asked me anything except what’s really important. That makes me want to shower her with my love again and again and again.

“I have something in my mind but I think need your opinions too,” I calmly said. I really hope she will agree with this plan.

“Oh, really? What is it?” she replied.

“You know… It’s winter soon. I was planning to going on vacation with you,” I said.

“Omo~~~ Chinjayo?” she asked. I can see spark in her eyes. I nodded.

“Whoaaa!!! Daebak!!! I love it!! Can we go to Europe?” she said with her puppy eyes. I can help but chuckled.

“Anywhere you wish, princess,” I replied and smiled.

“Hoooraayyy!!! Yonggg~~ Thank you,” she said and hugged me. I hugged her back and twirl around before let her stand on her feet back.

“Vacation in Europe during winter… It’s gonna be the best thing that happen in my life!!” she said and smiled from ear to ear.

“Hehehe~ I’m relieved that you like it,” I said and hold her hand tight.

 

“I’M home,” Doojoon said upon entering the house. He went straight to the kitchen where his wife was.

“Hi baby,” he said and back hugged Sarah. She jumped a little bit, surprised.

“Yahh~~ You make me surprised,” Sarah said and pouted. Luckily the knife that she was holding didn’t fall on floor.

“Hehehe… I love to see your surprised face. It’s cute,” Doojoon replied and planted a kiss on her forehead. Sarah feel really calm with that kiss.

“Dinner is ready. Go shower and change first, nae?” Sarah softly said to her husband. Doojoon nodded and steal a kiss.

“Yahh~~,” Sarah protested. Doojoon grinned.

“Ha, oppa! The kids are here,” Sarah said.

“Kids? Who?’ Dujun asked.

“Seohyun and Yonghwa. They’re in the garden now,” Sarah said.

“Oh… I bet that kid change his car again because I saw unfamiliar car outside,” Dujun said.

“Hehehe… I guess so. Palli, we’re going to have dinner with them,” Sarah said. Her hands are busy preparing their twins food.

 

After a while, they are all on the dining room, ready for their dinner.

“Whoaaa!! Unnie, you’re jjang!! You cook all this foods by youself,” Seohyun said.

“Well, that’s all I can do since oppa didn’t allow me to work,” Sarah replied. Sometimes she feel bored to stay all day in that big villa but now she already get used with it.

“But Hyunie also didn’t work, right?” Dujun said.

“Oppa! I’m working okay!” Seohyun said and pouted. Yonghwa who sat beside her already giggled.

“Not leaving your house didn’t considered as working,” Dujun said and smirked. Seohyun glared.

“You both, enough. Let’s eat now,” Sarah said in order to stop their childish fight. That night menu is western menu.

“Noona, let us feed Taemin and Changmin,” Yonghwa said. Seohyun nodded in agreement.

“Are you sure?” Dujun asked, a little bit surprised.

“Yeah. Why not? They’re our nephews anyway,” Seohyun said and smiled. Sarah handed both of them their respective bowls and the two started to continue to feed Changmin and Taemin. Yonghwa having some difficulties since he need to feed Changmin, the active and stubborn one. Taemin is a lot more calm when it comes to eating and it make it easy for Seohyun to feed him. After some moments, they managed to feed the twins and filled their own stomach.

 

“DUJUN, noona, we have something to tell you guys,” Yonghwa started to conversation. They are in living right now.

“Eh? Why it sound serious?” Dujun said. Actaully he felt nervous. There’re many things that appeared in his mind by that time. The thing that he feared the most is to hear Yonghwa and Seohyun said they’re over. Silently, he prayed.

“We are going on vacation to Europe next week!!!” Seohyun said happily. Dujun was taken aback. He lost his mind for a while until his wife speaks.

“Oh? Chinjja? Wahh~~ That’s good for you both,” Sarah said and feel happy for them.

“Hehehe… It’s Yong oppa present for me,” Seohyun said.

“Eh? Present? It’s not your birthday next week,” Dujun said.

“It’s our 6 months anniversary, pabo!” Seohyun said and stuck her tongue. Dujun glared. Sarah and Yonghwa giggled.

“Whatever. Anyway, how long your vacation?” Dujun asked.

“Well, we don’t decide yet but it going to be 2 weeks at least,” Yonghwa said.

“What??!! 2 weeks at least? Are you going on vacation or leaving Korea?” Dujun asked.

“Wae? Wae? Are you jealous?” Seohyun said to her brother. She does a troublemaker sometimes.

“Hyun~~” Yonghwa whispered.

“What?” Seohyun hissed back.

“Tsk… Tsk… Tsk… I don’t know when you both will stop fighting like this,” Sarah said and shook her head. At instant, Dujun and Seohyun stop fighting, just like they’re being snapped back to reality.

“Oppa, sorry,” Seohyun said, lowered her head.

“It’s okay. Oppa is sorry too,” Dujun said and smiled. They continue chatting until late night. Sometimes their conversation interrupted by sweet fight of the twins and sometimes they laugh at their cuteness. With that, the night goes deeper with their joy and happiness…

 

=============================================================================

Finally, an update!!!! ^^

Yeay!!! :)))

Sorry guys for being missing... :(

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this update and please forgive me if it's lame...

Need time to activate my writing mood back... xD

 

20 December 2013, 1525