14

Pabo Lovers

“Hey, why are you so quite huh? Angry with me?” he asked. Of course I would angry with him. What on earth that he thought just now? Announce our marriage like that? I don’t even love him!!! But…. Why my heart sting when I said that I don’t love him?

“Hey~~ What’s wrong with you?” he asked again. He touched my hands.

“Oppa, you’re driving right now,” I reminded him. He sighed and continue to drive. My mind really in a messed right now. That song…. That song that he sung just now still lingered in my mind….

 

you’re a darling

you’re more beautiful than the stars above in the night sky

the shining thing deep inside my heart

my own love light

 

i love you darling

give me light next to me whenever

every night i look at you

and you’re beautiful even when i look at you

you’re my love light

 

when i see you i feel like im up on the clouds

it may be immature but i keep doing this

i tihnk love came to me

 

“Hyun~ We’re here right now,” his voice makes me come back to reality.

“Oh?? Okay,” I said and hurriedly go into my room.

 

WHY did she react like that? Did I do something wrong? It’s weird… Did she angry because I surprised her just now? Or did she hate me? Did she hate the song that I wrote specially for her?? Aishhhh…. Too much to think. It’s really driving me crazy… I really need to talk to her…

 

“HYUN~ Are you sleeping?” Yonghwa asked. A few moment after that, Seohyun open the door.

“Why oppa?” she asked.

“Can we talk? Terrace?” Yonghwa said. Seohyun nodded and followed Yonghwa to the terrace. They both sat on the swing.

“Are you angry with me?” Yonghwa asked, break the silence between them.

“What do you think?” Seohyun asked back.

“I take it as yes. Mainhe~~” Yonghwa uttered.

“No need to say sorry. Now everybody know that we’re married. Tomorrow, we’ll be the hot issue. “Jung Yonghwa, the only heirs of Jung Legacy is already 6 months in maritial life”. I bet that will be tomorrow headline,” Seohyun said. Yonghwa could only sighed.

“Hyun~ Why are you so hate that I announced our marriage? We are legally married, right?” Yonghwa asked. He’s holding Seohyun hands.

“I know. It’s not a crime or anything but we still don’t know how and when this marriage will end,” Seohyun said. She shed a tears.

“Hey, hey~~ Don’t cry. It’s not that I’ll leave you,” Yonghwa said. Seohyun looks at him, asking for explanation.

“Wae? Why are you looking at me like that?” Yonghwa asked.

“What do you mean by you’ll not leave me?” Seohyun asked. Yonghwa sighed.

“Listen to me carefully. I know that this might be weird to you but I have to say that I like you. Even though this marriage wasn’t based on love between us but as we live together, I can’t help to develop a feeling towards you. Seeing you cheerfully decorate our house makes my hear flutters. Seeing you every day before go to work, it’s like an extra energy for me. Your soft talk and calm personality is like a remedy to me whenever I’m down. Seohyun-ah, I really hope that this marriage will last long. Please give me a chance to make you happy. And… Please let me get in your heart as a man that you’ll love. Seohyun-ah, Saranghae~~” Yonghwa speak his heart out. He hugged Seohyun. Seohyun who are surprised with Yonghwa sudden confession can’t speak any words. Dugeun… dugeun…

 

*****

 

“Oppa! Why don’t you tell me that you’ll attend our gala dinner?” Yoona asked her boyfriend once he open the door.

“Mianhe~ I want to surprise you,” Jonghyun said and grinned.

“Naughty boy,” Yoona said and smiled.

“By the way, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at workplace right now?” Jonghyun asked. He a little bit surprised when Yoona appeared at his house.

“Today is Sunday, pabo~~,” Yoona said and dashed into Jonghyun house.

“Yahhh~~ You can’t do this. I haven’t cleaned my house yet!!” Jonghyun tried to stop her but it’s too late. Yoona already inspect the house.

“Oppa!!!! Come here!!” Yoona shouted from his room. Jonghyun scratch his head. He knew that Yoona definitely will scold him.

“What’s the matter sweetie?” Jonghyun asked.

“How many times did I need to tell you about this?” Yoona said while pointing at a basket full of laundry.

“Err… I don’t have time,” he gave excused.

“Hello~~ Mr. Lee Jonghyun own his own company. How could he don’t have time??” Yoona sarcastically said.

“Arasseo, arasseo~ Mianhe~~ I did wrong. I’m just too lazy to put them in the washing machine,” Jonghyun said. “I think I need someone in this house as soon as possible,” he added and smiled.

“I think you should really need a housekeeper, oppa,” Yoona said.

“I don’t need them. I just need you,” Jonghyun said and smiled. Yoona blushed.

“Oppa~~~” Yoona said and left to kitchen. Jonghyun chuckled. He really likes to see Yoona blushed like that. He and Yoona has beed couple for 4 months. He knew that Yoona was working under Yonghwa and he also knew Yonghwa was her crush but he didn’t care. He really thankful that Yoona was brave enough to open her heart to him.

“Oppa!! Yonghwa oppa called!!” Yoona shouted from living room.

“Eh, nae??”

“Yonghwa oppa called. Palliwa, answer the phone,” Yoona said and give him the phone.

“Yeoboseyo??”

“Hello, Jonghyun-ah~ Are you busy?” Yonghwa asked.

“No, I’m not. Why?”

“Can we meet? I have something to tell you,” Yonghwa said.

“Hey dude, what happened? Why are you sound so serious?” Jonghyun asked. He felt uneasy.

“Seohyun~~” Yonghwa uttered.

“Yes, what’s wrong with Seohyun?”

 

============================================================================

Tada!!! Updated!! ^_^

Sorry if it's lame...

Well, i really dont get great idea to write this but still I hope you'll enjoy it...

Do comments what do you think about this chapter... ^_^

22nd November 2013, 0138