22

Pabo Lovers

Yonghwa is the first one to wake up that morning. Seeing his beautiful and cute wife sleeping like a baby, a smile form on his lips. He slowly caresses the innocent face.

“Gomawo, yeobo yah~” he muttered. Seohyun move a bit but later, she’s continue to sleep. Reminding of what happen last night, Yonghwa can’t stop to smile. Seohyun finally become his most precious property. Maybe, the idea of going on vacation is the most brilliant ever idea that he have.

“Eoh? You’re awake?” Seohyun voice snap out Yonghwa from his fantasy.

“Uh? Hmm… I’m awake,” Yonghwa said and look at his wife. “Good morning princess,” he added and kissed her forehead.

“Good morning, oppa,” Seohyun replied and pecks his lips. Yonghwa smiled.

“Are you okay today?” he asked. She nodded.

“Well, still okay after what you have done to me though,” she replied and grinned. Yonghwa blushed. “Anyway, thanks for last night,” Seohyun whispered to Yonghwa ears.

“It’s my pleasure to pleased you,” Yonghwa said and smirked.

“ert,” she said and snuggled closer to his broad chest.

“Hmm… Your heartbeat was calm just now but now, it’s not really,” Seohyun teased. She circled her hands on Yonghwa chest. Yonghwa hugged her tighter.

“You know the reason, right?” Yonghwa said. He heard Seohyun giggled. She slowly move her body. She remembered that little Jung still inside her. An evil plan popped out her mind.

“Oppa~~” she said while rocking on Yonghwa. A moan escaped Yonghwa mouth. Seohyun smiled.

“Hyun~” Yonghwa said. He already lost his mind.

“Nae, oppa? Waeyo?” she asked, still teasing.

“Don’t regret it later,” Yonghwa said and attack Seohyun lips. Seohyun smiled between the kisses.

“I won’t” she managed to said. In a flash, Yonghwa already on top of her and they continue with their sweet love making session.

 

“Aishhh… why must this vacation ended early?” Yonghwa whined once they are board on plane. Seohyun giggled.

“Aigoo, oppa~ When will you stop being childish?” she asked and pinched Yonghwa cheeks.

“Well, I’m forever childish,” he replied and grinned. Seohyun just shook her head.

“Sir, wine or beer?” the stewardess asked.

“No, thanks,” Yonghwa replied and smiled. The stewardess smiled back and leave.

“Uh? You don’t want any? But why?” Seohyun looks at her husband. It’s weird. It’s not that Yonghwa doesn’t like alcohol.

“I just don’t feel to drink it,” Yonghwa said and smiled.

“Well, okay. So, what we gonna do now? It’s going to be loooonnnggg flight again,” Seohyun asked while leaning on Yonghwa shoulder.

“Let’s just stay like this. I want to spend the rest of flight with you by my side,” Yonghwa said and played with Seohyun fingers.

“Choding,” Seohyun said. Yonghwa giggled.

“Hmm… You still wear our wedding ring,” Yonghwa said.

“I never take it off since the wedding day,” Seohyun replied.

“Eoh? But why?”

“I don’t know. I just want it to be there,” she said again.

“It’s looks really beautiful on your long and thin fingers,” Yonghwa complimented.

“Thank you for the compliment,” Seohyun said and smiled.

“Hyun~~”

“Hmmm?”

“What if there will be honeymoon baby when we come back?” Yonghwa asked.

“Huh? Why? You don’t like it?”

“Ani~~ It’s not like that… I just curious about what you think,” Yonghwa said.

“Aigoo~ It’s okay. It’s not that I’m your mistress or . I’m your legal wife and for you information, I’m willingly to carry our child,” Seohyun said and smiled.

“Chinja? Are you not afraid?”

“What are to be afraid? Every woman in this universe wish to have their own child, from their own womb and from the seed of their loves one. So, there’s nothing to be afraid,” she uttered.

“But, how about when you’re giving birth? I don’t think I can come with you in the labour room,” Yonghwa said. Yeah, he’s quite afraid with blood and the screams of women when they giving birth make him shiver.

“Right now you might say that you’re afraid. Wait until that day, I bet you’re the one that cannot wait to see the baby,” Seohyun said and stuck her tongue.

“What makes you so confident Yoon Seohyun?” Yonghwa asked.

“Well, I know. You’re my husband,” Seohyun said and peck his lips. Yonghwa smirked.

“Naughty girl,” he said. Seohyun shrugged. They continue to chat about anything until both of them fall asleep.

 

 

“Oppa!! Unnie!!” Seohyun shouted and waved her hands. She runs slowly towards her oppa and sister.

“Aigoo~~ I miss you so much, Hyunnie,” Dujun said and hugged his dongsaeng.

“I miss you too oppa,” Seohyun replied. “Unnie~~ Miss you so much,” Seohyun said to Sarah. They hugged each other.

“Welcome back dude,” Dujun said and hugged Yonghwa.

“Thanks dude. Hi Changmin~~ Miss uncle Yong?” Yonghwa greeted the babies. As if he understood what Yonghwa said, Changmin clapped his hands and smiled cheerfully.

“Aigoo~~ You’re so cute, Changmin-ah~ I’ve got a present for you,” he added again. This time, Changmin giggled.

“Omo~~ Poor you Taeminie. Uncle Yong only care about your hyung, huh? Don’t worry, Aunty Hyun also have a present for you,” Seohyun said to Taemin. Like his brother, he also clapped his hands and smiled cheerfully.

“Changmin-ah, let’s not be friend with Aunty Hyun. She Jealous that I’ll care for you more than Taemin. Of course I care about you more because you’re a troublemaker, just like your uncle,” Yonghwa said and kissed the baby. Definitely, the 2 of them already lost into their own childish fight world.

“So what? Do you think we care, right Taemin? Let’s not be friend with them too,” Seohyun said, didn’t want to give up. Changmin and Taemin exchange glances. They both look at their aunty and uncle before cried.

“Omo~~ Waegurae? Why are you crying Taemin?” Seohyun asked.

“Heyy~~ What’s the matter Changmin? Why are you crying?” Yonghwa asked the baby.

“Oppa! It’s your fault! Looks, they are crying right now!” Seohyun said.

“Eoh? Why is it my fault? You’re the one who started this,” Yonghwa replied.

“Ani~ It’s your fault,”

“Yahh~ Its yours,”

“Nope, yours,”

“Yours,”

“Yours,”

“Yours,”

“Yahh~” Dujun said.

“What?!!” Seohyun and Yonghwa said in unison and looks at Dujun. He already glared at them. Sarah too.

“Where on earth you both think you are right now?” Dujun asked. Yonghwa and Seohyun looks at another before realizing where they are.

“If you gonna fight, please don’t fight at airport. Go and fight in your room,” Sarah said. Seohyun and Yonghwa grinned. They already forgot about their fight just now. After seeing their aunty and uncle smile, the twin automatically stop crying.

“See? They also hate both of you fight,” Dujun said. “Come here Changmin and Taemin. Let’s not be friend with your childish Uncle Yong and Aunty Hyun,” Dujun added and take the twins.

“Mwo?!!” the lovers said, jaw dropped.

 

==========================================================================

Updated!!! ^_^

 

10th January 2014, 0120