15

Pabo Lovers

“She’s leaving??!! Are you kidding me?” Jonghyun asked Yonghwa. They’re in Yonghwa house right now.

“Oppa! What had you done to her?” Yoona added.

“Wait a second… What are you doing here, Yoona-ssi?” he asked. Both Yoona and Jonghyun startled a bit.

“Errrr….. Ask Jonghyun oppa,” Yoona replied. She blushed.

“What? Oppa?!!” Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Jungshin said together.

“Actually, we’re dating,” Jonghyun tell.

“Huh?!! When did you meet her?” Jungshin asked.

“Yahh~ Now it’s not a time to talk about that. The question now is, where is Seohyun?” Jonghyun said.

“Aishhh~~~” Yonghwa ruffled his hair.

“Relax dude. I think maybe she went to her brother house,” Minhyuk said.

“No… I already called Dujun. She wasn’t there,” Yonghwa uttered.

“Then why don’t you called her?” Jungshin said.

“I wouldn’t call you guys if I can reach her,” Yonghwa said.

“Let me try,” Yonna said and try to call her using her phone but as expected, no answer.

“Oppa, what have you done to her actually?” Yoona asked Yonghwa.

“You know right last night we have our gala dinner. She angry with me because I announced our marriage,” Yonghwa said.

“Eyy… I don’t think that’s only the reason. There must be something else, right?” Jonghyun said.

“Well, I said that I love her,” Yonghwa finally admitted.

“Oh? If you say that you love her, why must she left? Shouldn’t she be happy?” Minhyuk said.

“I don’t know…” Yonghwa let out a heavy sigh.

“It’s already noon. If she still don’t comeback until evening, I think you should report it,” Jungshin suggested. Yonghwa nodded. There’s a dead silent between them but suddenly, the door opened.

“Uh? Who’s here?” Yoona said and went to front door.

“Oppa!!!!!” Yoona shouted.

“Wae? Wae?” they all rushed to Yoona.

“Oh? All of you are here? Then it’s great,” Seohyun said and smiled.

“Yahh~~ Come here,” Yonghwa grabbed her hand and dragged her to terrace. The rest just watch both of them.

 

*****

 

“OPPA~~ It’s hurt,” Seohyun whined. Yonghwa let go of her hand.

“Mianhae~” he uttered.

“What’s the matter? Why are you looks bad? Are you sick?” Seohyun check Yonghwa’s temperature.

“Ani~~ I’m not sick. Where are you going? Why you left me alone? Why don’t you pick up your phone?” Yonghwa bombarded her with question.

“Eyyy…. I’m going nowhere. I just went to the market to buy some stuff. I was thinking of inviting your members to our house. Well, you know, housewarming party,” Seohyun said and smiled.

“But… But… What’s with ‘I’m leaving’ note that you left?” Yonghwa asked.

“Ohh… That… I was telling you that I’m going to market but I’m in hurry so I just wrote I’m leaving,” Seohyun explained. Yonghwa hugged her.

“Oppa, waeyo??” Seohyun asked when she heard him sobbed.

“You know I was deadly worried of you. I thought that you’ll leave me after what I’ve done last night at gala dinner. I thought that you hate me because I said I love you. I really afraid that you’ll really leave me alone,” Yonghwa said. He hugged Seonhyun tightly.

“Oppa~~~” Seohyun uttered after a while.

“Hmm??”

“About you loving me…”

“Hmmm… What’s the matter?” Yonghwa asked.

“Well… I hope that you won’t stop doing that,” Seohyun said and buried her face in Yonghwa chest. Meanwhile, Yonghwa was startled.

“Eyy… Jashik~~” he said and tilted Seohyun face.

“Oppa~~~” Seohyun said. She was embarrassed to face Yonghwa right now.

“Heyy~ Don’t need to be shy,” Yonghwa said but Seohyun already cover her face with her hand. Yonghwa remove her hand and slowly kissed her forehead.

“Promise me that you’ll never missing like that anymore,” Yonghwa said.

“What if I?” Seohyun asked.

“Then you really want to see me die,” he answered.

“Eyyy… Are you really?” Seohyun asked again.

“Then try me,” Yonghwa said while folding his hand.

“What if I do this?” Seohyun said and kissed Yonghwa cheeks. She run away.

“Yahhh~~ Seohyun-ah!!!” Yonghwa shouted. He did startle with Seohyun sudden kiss just now but he felt happy.

“Catch me if you can,” Seohyun said. She already running toward downstairs.

 

“WHAT are they doing up there? I’m really curious,” Minhyuk said.

“Maybe they’re arguing right now,” Jungshin said.

“He really loves her,” Jonghyun uttered.

“Eh? Why did you say that?” Minhyuk asked.

“Can’t you see how much he worried when Seohyun ‘missing’ just now? I never see him that anxious,” Jonghyun said.

“I agree. We never see him like that. It looks like he really fall for her,” Jungshin added.

“And I have another thing that I really curious,” Minhyuk said again.

“What??” Jonghyun asked.

“How did you and Yoona become a date? When did you start to date?” Jungshin added.

“Ohh… Err… Well, I met her through my sister,” Jonghyun said.

“Oh, really???” Minhyuk and Jungshin said together. Jonghyun glared at them.

“Oppa~~ Stop it!! It tickles~~” they heard their laughter upstairs.

“Uh? Just now he was worried dead but now can joke around with Seohyun??” Jungshin said.

“That’s the power of love, pabo~~” Jonghyun said. Yoona and Minhyun nodded in agreement.

 

 

=============================================================================

Updated!!! ^_^

Hehehehe... Do comments what do you think about this chapter... :))

 

26th November 2013, 2202