19

Pabo Lovers

“OPPA! Wake up!!” Seohyun said while shaking Yonghwa body.

“Hmmm… What’s the matter?” Yonghwa asked, half sleep.

“Boxing day!!!” Seohyun said happily.

“Boxing day? You want to spar with me?” he asked again.

“Oppa!!” she said and hit him.

“Yahhh~~ Am I wrong?” Yonghwa said and get up to sit.

“Yesterday you promised to accompany me to go shopping. Today is boxing day~~” Seohyun whined.

“Aigoo~~ My wife only know shopping, huh?” Yonghwa said and cupped Seohyun face.

“Oppa, you smell bad! Get a shower first!!” Seohyun said. Yonghwa chuckled.

“Let’s go together,” Yonghwa said and winked.

“Oppa!!” Seohyun glared. Yonghwa headed to washroom with laughter.

 

After half an hour, they both are ready dressed to roaming around London city. Seohyun is the happiest one because today she can shopping as much as she can. Boxing day is the day that every women dreamed of.

“Oppa, are you gonna be fine?” Seohyun asked Yonghwa. She knew that they will walk and stand all day long.

“Nae, I’m perfectly fit to follow you around,” he said and grinned.

“Okay. Tell me if you’re tired,” Seohyun said and grabbed Yonghwa hands. They walk together and started their mission. Seohyun completely immersed in the sale while Yonghwa obediently followed her.

“Oppa, are you still sane?” Seohyun asked, teasing.

“Huh? What makes you think that I’m not sane?” Yonghwa asked. He admitted that he was bored but rather letting his Hyun walking alone in this city, he decided to follow her around.

“Well, who knows maybe you already tired follow me shopping for almost 3 hours now,” Seohyun said again.

“I rather follow you than letting you walk alone here,” Yonghwa replied.

“Why?” Seohyun asked, pretend that she didn’t know.

“Because I love you and I don’t want something bad happen to you,” he said and looked into her eyes.

“Hehehe… I’m really lucky to have Jung Yonghwa as my husband,” Seohyun said and kissed Yonghwa cheek. Now, they’re more open about skinship. Seohyun playfully can kissed Yonghwa and so do him. The vacation really has fond both of them.

“Yes, you should feel so because your Jung Yonghwa will never look for another girl except Yoon Seohyun,” Yonghwa said and caressed her cheeks. She blushed.

“And there’s another thing that makes me feel really lucky,” Seohyun said and smiled.

“Eh? What is it?” Yonghwa asked, kind of blur.

“This one! The most important black credit card,” Seohyun grinned and showed the card.

“Hmmm… I’m so jelly of you credit card. You get more love from Seohyun than I,” Yonghwa said and pouted. Seohyun can help but laughed.

“Oppa, don’t pout like that. You look worse than duck,” Seohyun said and laughed.

“Yahh~~ How could you said I’m worse than duck?” Yonghwa glared but Seohyun didn’t bother. She knew that that glare never mean anything. When seeing Seohyun keep laughing, Yonghwa stop and stand still. He didn’t move an inch.

“Okay, okay… I’m sorry, nae?” Seohyun said while looking at Yonghwa but he avoided her gaze.

“Aishh~~ Very difficult to confront with sulky big baby,” Seohyun said and cupped Yonghwa face, move it so that he face her.

“Choding baby Yonghwa, I’m sorry okay? Please don’t make that pouty looks anymore,” Seohyun said with her aegyo. Yonghwa completely defeated.

“Arasseo, arasseo… Kaja,” Yonghwa finally said and dragged Seohyun into another shopping mall.

“Oppa, chakanman! You’re going too fast,” Seohyun said when she was completely dragged.

“Come on! I’m in a good mood now. I think I can accompany you until midnight,” Yonghwa said and ginned. Seohyun shook her head, looking at his choding husband. “You’re really choding, oppa,” Seohyun murmured. As Yonghwa said, they really enjoy shopping until the store closed down. Another night in London past by with their sweetness as a couple.

 

 

“OPPA, where are we going?” Seohyun asked when Yonghwa asked her to pack all her thing, including all the thing that they bought on the boxing day.

“We’re going to Paris. 1 week already passed baby,” Yonghwa said and smiled.

“Ha? Cheongmalyo? 1 week already passed?” Seohyun asked with her wide eyes.

“Yes darling. We will spend another 1 week in Paris. Faster, we’ll be late,” Yonghwa said.

“But, didn’t we need to travel by plane?” Seohyun asked again.

“Aniyo. We’re going by car from here. Just crossed the bridge and we’re in France,” Yonghwa said and smiled.

“Oh…”

 

Later, they both was taken by the tour guide. Finally, they successfully crossed the border and now they’re in France. After taking care of some business, Yonghwa come to Seohyun.

“Hyun, after check in, let’s go for a sunset drive,” Yonghwa said. They’re about to check in in the hotel.

“Huh? Where are you taking me?” Seohyun asked.

“Just wait and see,” Yonghwa said and smiled.

 

“Oppa! Are you serious? Are you really driving here?” Seohyun asked when Yonghwa appear at the hotel lobby with a car.

“Yes? Why? Are you not trusting me?” Yonghwa asked. Seohyun immediately shook her head.

“Ani~~ I’m just curious. Are you really allowed to drive here, in this country?” Seohyun asked again.

“Yes darling. My license is valid here. Don’t worry, I won’t do something silly even though I’m quite choding,” Yonghwa said while open the door for his wife.

“Eyyy… You are not quite choding but,” Seohyun stopped a while.

“But what?” Yonghwa asked. The car slowly moving and they decided to just enjoy the view of the city.

“But you are REALLY choding,” Seohyun said and chuckled.

“Yahh~~,” Yonghwa said and pouted. He just realized that Hyun always makes him pouted now. She really have a fun personality.

“Hahaha… See, there go again the ugly duck pouting,” Seohyun said, teasing.

“Huwaaa!!! My wife said I’m a duck,” Yonghwa said with sad voice. Seohyun laughed.

“I don’t say you are duck,” Seohyun said and stuck her tongue out. Yonghwa sighed. Seohyun stop laughing and look at the serious face of her husband.

“Yong oppa, are you okay?” she asked. He hummed as a response.

“Ani, you’re not. Mad at me?” she asked again. Yonghwa shrugged.

“Fine, I’m sorry okay?” Seohyun said. Again, Yonghwa just hummed.

“Oppa~~’” Seohyun whined. She was really sorry.

“Hmm… Waeyo?” Yonghwa asked in the most cold tone ever.

“I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt your feeling,” Seohyun said again. She can feel the tears at the edge of her eyes. She was trying hard to fight the urge of crying right now.

“Never mind, you already hurt it anyway,” Yonghwa replied, still cold.

“Oppa~~ Please, I’m really sorry okay?” Seohyun said again. This time, the tears already escaped.

“Just forget it,” Yonghwa said again.

“Oppa!!” Seohyun screamed. Yonghwa suddenly pressed on the brake pedal, make the car come on halt.

“What’s wrong with you, Yoon Seohyun? Screaming like that when I was driving?” Yonghwa said, facing her.

“I just want to say that I’m sorry. I know that I already hurt your feeling,” Seohyun said, sobbed.

“Just forget about it Seohyun-ssi. Enough with it. Let’s go back to our hotel. I’m tired,” Yonghwa said and started to drive again. Seohyun speechless. As she remembered, Yonghwa never called her ‘Seohyun-ssi’ before. Now she knows that his Yong Choding really mad at her.

 

==========================================================================

Annyeong!!!! An updated here!!! ^_^

Hehehe... Sorry for taking long time to updated... Writer block.. =="

Anyway, hope you'll enjoy this update!! ^_^

 

7th January 2014, 2338