25

Pabo Lovers

“Hyun~~ Wake up baby~~ We’ll be late for the appointment,” said Yonghwa softly to his sleeping wife.

“Eoh?? What time is now?” asked Seohyun while rubbing her eyes. She’s already 8 month pregnant and she get tired really easily.

“It’s already 9 am. We still have 1 hour left. Kaja, go and wash your face first,” said Yonghwa while helping Seohyun to wake up. Sometimes he feel guilty for making Seohyun suffered like this. Can you imagine a small petite body has to carry for twins?

“Gomawo oppa,” said Seohyun and pecks Yonghwa lips before lost to bathroom. Yonghwa smiled alone.

 

 

“1 more months and we’ll be meeting mama and papa,”

“Oh yeah~~ You’re right hyung~~ I’m so excited~~”

“Yahhh~~~ Behave yourself dongsaeng-ah~ You’ll hurt mama with your not-so-perfect-jumping,”

“Hehehe… Minahe hyung~~ But, what is it behind you? He looks like us,”

“Eoh?? Are you kidding me? There’s only two of us here,”

“Chinjja hyung. I saw someone like us, just right behind you,”

“Yahhh!! Don’t freak me out, can you??”

“But it’s true~~”

“Yahhhh~~ Whoever you are, can you please show me yourself??”

“Ann… Annyeong.. ng…”

“Who are you? Why are you hiding behind my hyung?”

“Errrr…. Actually I’m supposed to be a surpired to mama, papa and both of you, hyungs,”

“Hyungs???!!!”

 

 

“Are you okay? You looks really tired,” asked Yonghwa while caressing Seohyun hands.

“I’m fine oppa. Just a little tired,” replied Seohyun with a smile.

“I’m sorry~~~” muttered Yonghwa and kissed Seohyun hand and fingers.

“Sorry? Did you do something wrong?” asked Seohyun. They’re on their way back from the monthly check-up.

“Because I’ve troubled you. Because of me, you have to carry the babies and worn you out,” said Yonghwa.

“Yahhh~~ Idiot~~” said Seohyun while smacking his husband head.

“Appeun~~~” whined Yonghwa while rubbing his head. Seohyun giggled.

“Serves your right~~ Yong oppa, you don’t have to feel sorry. I’m glad to carry your child even though it’s tiresome,” said Seohyun while holding Yonghwa hands.

“But still I’m feel guilty. After this, we have to really plan our family,” said Yonghwa.

“Shhhh~~~” Seohyun put a finger on Yonghwa lips. “I don’t want to plan a family. I just want to have as many child as we can,” said Seohyun. Yonghwa jaw dropped.

“Are you kidding me? What if you’ll pregnant with twins again?”

“I’m glad to carry them again,” said Seohyun, holding tight Yonghwa’s hand.

 

 

“Oppa, did you tell them to come over?” asked Sarah to his husband.

“Who’s coming?” asked Dujun with his stupid face.

“Seohyun and Yonghwa. Aigoo~~~” said Sarah while playfully smacking his husband head.

“Eoh??? Omo~~~ I forgot!!” said Dujun and sprinted out to living room. Changmin and Taemin giggles look at his appa behavior.

“Aigoo oppa~~” uttered Sarah while smiling.

 

 

“Unnie!!! Miss you so much,” said Seohyun while hugging her sister-in-law.

“Hehehehe~~ Miss you too, Hyunie. How’s baby?” asked Sarah while caressing Seohyun big tummy.

“Well, they’re doing fine unnie. Very healthy,” said Seohyun, smiling.

“Kaja, the food are ready,” said Sarah. They both heading to the dining room where Dujun and Yonghwa were.

“Omo, your tummy is soooooooo big,” said Dujun.

“I’m carrying twins oppa,” said Seohyun, smiling.

“But when your unnie carried Changmin and Taemin, she’s not this big,” said Dujun. Sarah nodded his head.

“Maybe they’re big boys,” said Yonghwa.

“I think you’re carrying three,” blurted Sarah. All eyes on her right now.

“What? Why are you looking at me like that?” asked Sarah.

“Why did you say Seohyun is carrying three babies, noona?” asked Yonghwa. Deep in his heart, he’s surprised actually.

“Well, just an instinct. Plus, her tummy looks too big for a twin. It’s more suitable for a triplets,” said Sarah while smiling. Yonghwa, Seohyun and Dujun jaw dropped.

 

 

“Oppa~~~ Is it possible?” asked Seohyun.

“What possible?” asked Yonghwa. They’re on their way back to their house from Dujun’s house.

“About what unnie say. Me carrying triplets,” muttered Seohyun. She’s playing with Yonghwa fingers.

“Hmmm… Is there a possibilities?” asked Yonghwa. He’s really have no idea about having a triplets, naturally.

“I only know when people gets pregnant with triplets, they’re succeed by IVF. I’m not sure if it can occurred naturally,” said Seohyun. Yonghwa nodded his head.

“Well, let it slip. We’re arrived now and my 3 babies or maybe 4 babies need to have a good rest,” said Yonghwa while carrying Seohyun bridal style.

“Oppa~~~ Put me down. I’m heavy oppa~~” said Seohyun. She giggles.

“Who cares??? I have to be strong for my babies,” said Yonghwa. Their mansion was filled with their happiness laughter.

 

 

====================================================================================

Updated!!!!!!

After a very long time... Phewwww~~~ Sorry for the ages update~~ *bows profusely*

Well I have a favour to asked you guys, dear readers...

Can you please leave a suggestion for YongSeo babies names?? I need 4 names...

Thanks guys~~~ :))))))

5th May 2014, 1235