8

Pabo Lovers

“Yong~~ Wake up!! It’s already 5 am,” Seohyun said. Yonghwa groan.

“Yongg~~~” Seohyun said again but no response. “Yahhh~ Wake up!!!” she tried again but Yonghwa wrapped himself in the blanket.

“Don’t want to get up, huh? Wait for me~~” she said and left to bathroom. Later she come back with a bucket full of warm water.

“Jung Yonghwa!!! Wake up!! You’ll be late to work!!!!” Seohyun said in a quite high voice but still no response from him. She decide to pull him until he fall on floor. “Aigooo~~ He’s sleeping or already dead??” she talk to herself.

“I count until 3, if you don’t get up, I’ll splash you with water,” she threaten. “Hana… Dul… Se…” upon saying she pour a bucket full of warm water on Yonghwa.

 

AISSHHH… I’m still sleepy Seohyun-ah… Please give me 5 minutes more…

Splashhh!!!!

“Yahhhh!! Why did you splash me with water?” I said, surprised. She just splash me with water???

“Hahahahaha~~ Next time please sleep, not dead,” she said and stuck her tongue out.

“Yahh~” I said and started to chase her. I’m all wet!! Huhuhu~~

“Hehehe~~ Aaaaa~~ Don’t chase me,” she said.

“I don’t care. Who asked you to make me soak like this,” I replied.

“Oppaa!!!! Help me!!” she said and run out of the room.

“Yahhh~ Yahhh~ You two kids, what are you doing huh?” Dujun said.

“She splash me with water. Look, I’m all soak,” I said. Seohyun who’s hiding behind Yonghwa laughed.

“Hey, why did you splash him with water?” Dujun asked. I’m smiled inside.

“Because he’s not sleeping but he’s dead,” Seohyun said with her laughter.

“Yahh~ When did I dead?”

“Then, what should I call you? I tried to wake you up since 5 am. Now is almost 6 and you’re just awake. Tsk… Tsk… Tsk…” she said. I just scratch the back of my neck.

“Then you deserved it,” Dujun said and smirked. “Palli, go and shower. You need to go to work right?” he added.

“Nae hyung~~~” I replied.

“Huh? Since when did I become your hyung? You’re older than me okay” Dujun said.

“Since I’m married with Seohyun. I’m sick of being hyung. Can you be my hyung, plaeseeee~~” I said with the cutest face. I think I’m crazy today.

“Hyun, what did you teach your husband, huh?” he asked Seohyun.

“Eh? Why me??” Seohyun said in disappointment.

“I never know that he can act cute like that,” he said and left us dumbfounded.

“Do I look bad for being cute?” unconsciously, I asked Seohyun.

“I think you’re cute. Palli~~ Get ready to go to work,” she said and pushed me into the room.

 

“I’M going to work now,” Yonghwa said after having breakfirst.

“I’m leaving too,” Dujun said. He kissed his wife forehead before leaving. Seohyun and Yonghwa just watch.

“Yonghwa, you want to go to work or not?” Sarah asked. He starled and quickly leave. Seohyun giggled.

“Hyun, can I ask you something?” Sarah uttered.

“Nae, unnie. What is it?” Seohyun replied.

“You and Yonghwa. Is everything fine?”

“Not fine unnie but better. We decide to get know each other first. Later we’ll decide,” Seohyun said and smiled.

“Glad to hear it, Hyun. Seriously, I really hope your marriage will last long. You two really looks good together,” Sarah said again. Seohyun smiled. “Do you like him?” Sarah added.

“Nae? What kind of question is that, unnie?” Seohyun said. She’s blushing.

“You must like him, right? Otherwise why did you blushed?” Sarah teased.

“Unnie~~ I’m embarrassed now,” Seohyun said and hiding her face using her hand.

“Hehehe~ Take it easy. To be friend first, it was a great idea. You’ll get to know each other better and maybe you’ll fall in love with each other,” Sarah said.

“Is it possible unnie? For us to love each other?” Seohyun asked.

“Everything is possible Hyun as long as you give it a try,” Sarah said and smiled.

“I think I started to like him unnie,” Seohyun finally admitted.

 

*****

 

“Oppa!! I want to ask you something. Important,” Yoona said.

“What is it this time?”

“Are you sure you don’t like me?” Yoona asked.

“Huh? I think you already know the answer,” Yonghwa replied.

“Tell me that you don’t like me so that I can let you go with ease,” Yoona said again.

“Yes, I really don’t like you so please stop,” Yonghwa said.

“Okay but on one condition,” she said.

“What condition? I won’t follow any ridiculous one,”

“Let’s be friend?” Yoona said and smiled.

“Eh?”

“Let’s be friend. You and me as a friend,” Yoona said and offer a handshake.

“Okay. Friends,” Yonghwa said and smiled.

“Oppa, actually I want to apology,” Yoona said. “I was wrong because keep bothering your life. You know, you’re my first crush,” she added.

“Mianhe Yoona-ssi, I can’t like you in return. You must be hurt,” Yonghwa said. He feel wronged.

“It’s okay oppa. I can handle it. See? I can even smile happily,” Yoona said.

“Okay. Believe me, you’ll find someone much better than me,” Yonghwa said.

“I know oppa. Hmmm, I’ll leave first. Do you want any coffee or?”

“No, it’s okay. Thanks,” Yonghwa said.

“My pleasure,” Yoona said and left the room.

 

=============================================================================

Another update!! ^_^