6

Pabo Lovers

4th day in married life, everything going well. She nice and a quite shy. I really love to see her cute and innocent face. Her face somehow, give me comfort.

“Hey, do you want to eat something?” her question makes me snap out of fantasy.

“Huh? Hmmm… Do you know how to cook?” I asked. I think that was the stupid question but I heard her giggles.

“Not really but I can try,” she replied and smiled. I just nodded my head.

“What do you want? American style?” she asked again.

“Sounds good. Kaja,” I said and walked towards the kitchen.

“Yong, who’s decorate this house,” Seohyun asked.

“Me. Why?” I was watching her cooks. Her hands works at a very fast speed.

“Well, I don’t really like the arrangement of kitchen and living room. It’s look dull. And also the kitchen, it’s not really convenient to work at maximum level,” she said. I just nodded my head. I don’t really care about the arrangement and all as long as all the place were occupied with furniture.

“So, what do you want? You want to rearrange it?” I asked.

“Can I?” she asked with puppy eyes.

“Hehehe~ Well, okay! Let’s renovate this house. After breakfast, let’s go shopping,” I suggested.

“Chinjja? Yeay!!” she jumps like a little kid. I giggled. Indeed, she is cute and the youngest.

 

“DO you have any places that you want to go?” Yonghwa asked.

“Not really. Let’s go to the place that you always go,” she replied and smiled.

“Alright miss,” Yonghwa said as he was the driver. Seohyun giggled.

“Are you always this funny?”

“Not really. I only crack jokes when I were comfortable with them,” he replied.

“I see~ That’s mean you’re comfortable with me, eh?” Seohyun said. Yonghwa smiled.

“I guess so~” Yonghwa said and smiled. The atmosphere in the car become silent. Only songs are played through the radio.

“Okay, we are here,” Yonghwa said to break the silence.

“Wahh~ I’ve never been here before,” Seohyun said.

“Hehehe… This place is quite far from big city but believe me, you won’t be disappointed,” Yonghwa said and walk towards the entrance. Seohyun followed behind.

“Welcome to the paradise of furniture,” he added. Seohyun already smiled to ears. This is really a paradise for a shopaholic wife like her.

“Stay with me. Still I need your opinions,” Seohyun said. Yonghwa obeyed his wife.

After walking and looking for a while, Seohyun stopped at the kitchen corner.

“Yong, during the renovation, when should we stay? I think it might take 2 or 3 weeks,” Seohyun said.

“How did you know?” Yonghwa asked, puzzled.

“Well, I just know,” Seohyun said and look at the things in front him. “This set is nice, right?” Seohyun added.

“Yes, they are. Do you want it?” Yonghwa asked. Seohyun shook her head. “Ani~ It’s okay,” she said and left. This time she moved to kitchen ware.

“Hyun, come here!” Yonghwa called.

“Why? What’s the matter?”

“I really want to see my wife make pastry for me. I think this mixer suit you well,” Yonghwa said and pointed at the mixer. Seohyun smiled.

“You want to buy for me?”

“You want it?” Yonghwa asked for conformation. Seohyun nodded her head.

“Okay! I’ll buy it for you,” Yonghwa said and smiled.

“Yong, I think we need to buy a lot of thing here. We need rice cooker, food processor, microwave oven. Do we have oven at our home?” Seohyun asked seriously. Yonghwa nodded his head.

“Okay. We already have fridge and oven. What’s more that we need??” Seohyun talked to herself while tapping her chin. Her action makes Yonghwa chuckled. ‘She’s cute~~’

Later, they proceed to cutlery corner and platter. Without realizing, it almost evening when they done shopped for their new house.

“Wahhh~ We did buy a lot. Thank you Yonghwa-ssi,” Seohyun said. Yonghwa smiled.

“It’s okay. It’s for us too. Let’s go and eat something. I’m hungry,” Yonghwa said and pouted. Seohyun giggled.

“Okay, okay. What do you want to eat?” Seohyun asked.

“Let’s go to pasta house! I’m crave for seafood pasta,” Yonghwa said. For Seohyun, Yonghwa looks like a little kid.

“Okay! Let’s go!”

 

*****

 

“Appa, can Yonghwa and me stayed at our house for a month? We will renovate our house,” Seonhyun said when they talked through the phone.

“Eh? Renovate? Why?” Mr. Yoon asked.

“Well, I just want that house become more beautiful,” Seohyun said and giggles.

“Aishh~ No wonder you’re interior designer degree holder,” Mr. Yoon said. Seohyun giggled. “Okay, just come in whenever you’re ready,” Mr. Yoon said and hang up. Later, Seohyun called Yonghwa.

 

“HELLO,” Yonghwa said.

“Hello, Yong,” Seohyun said.

“Oh, Hyun. What’s the matter?” Yonghwa asked.

“I talked to appa just now,”

“Then?”

“He allowed us to stay at his house during renovation time,” Seohyun told happily. Yonghwa smiled.

“That’s good. Then when should we move?” Yonghwa asked.

“Appa said whenever we’re ready we can move,” Seohyun said.

“Okay. I’ll find the contarctor as soon as possible. I’ll hang up,” Yonghwa said.

“Okay! Take care~~”

“Minwoo, can you come in?” Yonghwa called Minwoo through intercom. A few moments later, Minwoo show up.

“What can I help you, Mr. Yonghwa?” Minwoo politely asked.

“Yahh, Minwoo-ah~ How many times need I tell you, huh? Just call me hyung whenever there’s only us,” Yonghwa reminded.

“I’m sorry,” Minwoo said and bowed. Yonghwa smiled.

“Minwoo, do you know anyone who are expert in renovating house?” Yonghwa asked.

“There’s one company who offered the best renovation scheme at affordable price. Here are some of their work,” Minwoo said and hand in the file to Yonghwa. He looks at the information carefully.

“Okay, their works seems satisfactory. Call them and make an appointment as soon as possible,” Yonghwa said.

“Okay, I get it,” Minwoo said and about to leave the room but Yonghwa called him.

“Yes? Anything else hyung?” Minwoo asked.

“I think you should know this. I’m renovating the house because of Seohyun, my wife. I’m married, dude,” Yonghwa said and smiled. Minwoo jaw dropped.

“Are you serious hyung?” Minwoo asked. He didn’t believe it.

“Yeah, I did but please keep it secret. As of now, only noona and you know about it. Don’t let Yoona know about it because I don’t want her to mess around,” Yonghwa said.

“Arasseo, hyung! Anyway, congratulation hyung!” Minwoo said. Yonghwa smiled. Since he’s married with Seohyun, his life becomes more cheerful. Now, he’s become friendly with his staff. Many of them asked the reason but he just smiled. Someday, he’ll introduced Seohyun as his wife and a woman he love. Reaching 2 months of their marriage, he can feel that his heart beat for Seohyun. Maybe it’s too early to say that he loves her but the first thing that he want to see whenever he woke up is Seohyun.

 

============================================================================

Updated!!! ^_^

Enjoy reading it... <3