10

Pabo Lovers

“Whoaaa~~ Chinjja yeppuda~~” Seohyun said once she stepped in their house.

“Right? They do did a great job in renovating this house,” Yonghwa said.

“Gomawo~~”

“It’s okay. As long as you’re happy, I’ll try my best to do anything,” Yonghwa replied and blink. Seohyun smiled.

“Come, let’s take a look at our terrace. I asked them to renovate that area too,” Yonghwa said. Seohyun followed him. Upon arrived at the terrace, Seohyun jaw dropped.

“I’m not dreaming, right?” she asked.

“Nope you’re not,” he replied and smiled. Before, it’s only an empty terrace but now it’s full with decoration.

“It’s really looks like paradise garden. With those swing, mini garden and even mini fountain, I think this is a perfect world paradise garden,” Seohyun said. Yonghwa felt satisfied.

“But, why did you do all this?” Seohyun said. “We only agreed to renovate kitchen and living room, right?” she added.

“Well, this all come suddenly. I just thought of a place that I can spend with you every day,” Yonghwa simply replied. Seohyun smiled.

“Now I know why you’re my husband,” Seohyun said and winked. Yonghwa giggled.

“Ha, I still have another surprised for you,” Yonghwa said.

“Huh? Another one?” Seohyun asked.

“Kaja,” Yonghwa dragged her hand and heading to master bedroom.

“Tada~~~” Yonghwa opened the door. Seohyun speechless!

“What is this?” she said in amazement.

“This is our master bedroom or should I say our room?” Yonghwa teased. In return, he received a painful pinched from Seohyun.

“Stop thinking ert thing, Yonghwa-ssi,” Seohyun glared.

“Yahhh~ I just realized that your nose is flaring when you’re mad,” Yonghwa teased again. “See? Your nose getting bigger,” Yonghwa said and giggled.

“Yahhh~~~” Seohyun bursted and threw a cushion towards him. It perfectly hit Yonghwa face.

“Yahhhhh~~~~ Appeun!!” Yonghwa whined.

“You asked for it,” Seohyun said and stuck her tongue out.

“How could you? Wait for my revenge,” Yonghwa said and attacked Seohyun. He tickles her.

“Hehehe~~ Yahhh~ Stop it, it tickles!!!” Seohyun pleaded but Yonghwa ignored. “Hehehe.. Okay… Okay…. Mianhe~~” Seohyun tried to speak between her laughter. By Gods fate, they both fall on the bed. Their face were so close.

 

AHAA!! What a perfect timing. For the first time since married, I can see her face this close. She does pretty and cute. And the most important is her lips… The lips that will only be mine someday… Seohyun-ah, mainhe but I already fall in love with you~~

 

AISHHHH~~ Why must we fall like this. I admitted that it was awkward. If someone blow him from above, definitely his lips will touch mine… First time ever, we’re so close like this. My heart thumping hard. Seeing him this close, I have to say that he’s handsome and quite cute. And I also can see a bad boy side of him but who cares? He’s my husband and only will be my husband forever…

 

“ERRR, Yong~~~” Seohyun uttered.

“Huh? Eh, mianhe~~” Yonghwa said and quickly get up from Seohyun. They both stood in awkwardness and embarrassment.

“Mianhe~~” they both said together before burst into laughter.

“Seohyun-na, I’m sorry,” Yonghwa sincerely said.

“It’s okay. I’m sorry too,” Seohyun said and smiled.

“So, what’s next??” Yonghwa asked.

“Let’s bake some cookies!!!” Seohyun said excitedly.

“Wahh, do you REALLY know how to bake cookies?”

“Yahhh~ I know that I’m bad in cooking but I love to make pastry. I love to make cakes, cookies, dessert,” Seohyun said.

“Arasseo, arasseo~ Kaja,” Yonghwa said and they both head to their new kitchen.

“What do you think about our new house?” Yonghwa asked when they’re preparing the ingredients.

“It’s perfect! I really love it! Especially the terrace,” Seohyun replied.

“Glad that you like it,” Yonghwa replied.

“Yong~ Can you help me?” Seohyun asked.

“Anything boss,” Yonghwa said jokingly.

“Can you be my assistant?” Seohyun said.

“Ai! Ai! Captain!” Yonghwa replied. Seohyun giggles. “Choding,” she mumbles.

“Mworago? Choding?” Yonghwa asked.

“Huh? Nothing~~” Seohyun said and quickly measure the ingredients that are needed.

“By the way, what are my Hyun going to bake today?” Yonghwa asked.

“I’ll make oat cookies. It’s good for health, low in cholesterol and it’s delicious,” Seohyun said with a smiled. “She really cares about health,” Yonghwa thought.

“So what should I do chef?” Yonghwa said. He get into act as an assistant for head chef.

“Put the butter and sugar into the mixer,”

“Done,”

“Then, let them perfectly mixed. Tell me when it turn milky white,” Seohyun said.

“Okay chef!” Yonghwa said. Seohyun giggled. After some time, the butter and sugar get mixed really well.

“Try taste it,” Seohyun said. Yonghwa tasted it.

“Hmmmm~ It taste like an icing,” Yonghwa responded.

“Right? If we want to make icing, we replace fine sugar with sugar icing,” Seohyun explained.

“What’s the different?” Yonghwa asked.

“Sugar icing is a special sugar that are used to make cake icing,” Seohyun explained. Yonghwa nodded.

“Okay, next, put the eggs one by one. In the meantime, turn the mixer on medium speed,” Seohyun command. Yonghwa obeyed it perfectly.

“Wahh~~ You’re doing it right! I bet you’ll be a great baker,” Seohyun compliment her husband.

“Really?” Yonghwa asked with a smile on his face. Seohyun nodded. After a few moment, they done with the eggs.

“Next, put the flour. Put is slowly so that they can mixed together perfectly,” Seohyun said. Yonghwa did his job perfectly.

“Hyun~~” Yonghwa called.

“Nae?” once she turned, Yonghwa put flour on her face.

“Yahhh~~ Yong choding!! That’s not for play, that’s for eat,” Seohyun said. Yonghwa already laughed like a crazy when he saw Seohyun face was “perfectly” make up with the white flour.

“You’re dead, choding~~ Seohyun said and poured flour on his. Now, he looks like a zombie.

“Hahahahahaha~~~ You’re ghost~~~” Seohyun said while laughing.

“Laugh at me, huh? Wait and see,” Yonghwa responded. Then, he pour a packet of flour on Seohyun. That kitchen already looks like a war zone. Flour war zone.

“Yahhhh~~~~~~” Seohyun screamed. Yonghwa already run to the living room.

“Looks for what you have done! It’s messy!!” Seohyun said. Seriously, the whole kitchen floor was covered with flour. They can even see their foot prints!

“Arasseo, arasseo, we’ll clean it after this,” Yonghwa said and come back to the kitchen but Seohyun didn’t respond.

“Yahhh~ Are you sulking?” he asked. Seohyun stay silent. “Hyunn~ Mianata,” he added. Still, no response. “Yahh~ Hyun-ah~~ I’m sorry okay,” Yonghwa said again. Seohyun was back facing him. Suddenly she turned and pukkk!! She cracked an egg on Yonghwa forehead.

“Hahahahaha~~ Now you’re forgiven,” Seohyun said and winked. Yonghwa just giggled. He definitely need to shower after this. With his body covered with flour plus the raw egg, he does looks pitiful.

“Mianhe nampyeon,” Seohyun said and grinned.

“I’ll let you go this time beacase I started it first,” Yonghwa said. They continue with their oat cookies baking. After putting correct amount of oat and nuts, the dough are ready to be shaped. They both decide to make love shape. Yonghwa playfully throw a heart shape cookies to Seohyun. Seohyun too, playfully accept the love from him and that’s how they spend their first evening in their newlywed house.

 

=============================================================================

Updated!!! ^_^

Sorry for the wrong spelling or whatever it is...

I'm soooooo sleepy right now but since I promised you, dear readers that i'll update tonight, so here i am..

i hope this chapter is sweet enough...

have a nice sleep guys... :)

jaljayo~~

 

12 November 2013, 0237