23

Pabo Lovers

4 months later…

 

“Yong oppa, let’s go to Dujun oppa house. I miss Changmin and Taemin,” Seohyun said while they’re cuddling each other on bed.

“Eh? Why so sudden? We just went to their house last weekend,” Yonghwa said.

“Well, I just miss them already,” Seohyun said and pouted.

“Aigoo~~,” Yonghwa said and pinched Seohyun cheeks.

“Oppa~~ Hurt~~” Seohyun whined but only earned a laughter from Yonghwa.

“Kaja, let’s sleep now if you don’t want to be late,” Yonghwa said while caressing Seohyun long hair.

“Nae~~ Goodnight oppa,” Seohyun said and pecks Yonghwa lips.

“Night sweetheart,” Yonghwa replied and kissed Seohyun on the forehead. They both sleep in each other embrace.

 

“OPPA!! Palli!! We’re freaking late right now!!” Seohyun shouted from downstairs. Yonghwa still in the bathroom. After a few minutes, Yonghwa finally show up downstairs.

“Oppa, what happen to you? You look pale,” Seohyun said while cupping her husband face.

“Ani~~ There’s nothing wrong. Maybe I ate something rotten at work yesterday,” Yonghwa said and tried to smile but of course, it’s a force smile.

“Oppa, I’ll drive today. You just rest, okay?” Seohyun said and bring Yonghwa to the passenger sit. Even though he’s quite worry but there’s nothing he can do right now. His stomach really makes him upset!!!

 

 

“Unnie!!!!!!! Bogoshipposeo!!!” Seohyun said once she was in his oppa house.

“Hahaha.. Nado~~ Where’s Yonghwa?” Sarah asked.

“Oh, he’s in the bathroom. He keep vomit since this morning,” Seohyun replied.

“Omo~ Is he okay?” Sarah asked. Seohyun can tell that her sister-in-law is worried.

“Nae~ He’s find. Maybe he ate something wrong yesterday,” Seohyun said and smiled.

“Oh. I see. By the way, Dujun oppa is not here. He went to the clinics with the baby. They need to get a vaccination,” Sarah said.

“Annyeong, noona,” Yonghwa greeted once he’s back from the bathroom.

“Annyeong~ How do you feel now? I heard that you keep vomiting since this morning?” Sarah said, concern about Yonghwa condition.

“Don’t worry noona, it’s not bad. I still can smile,” Yonghwa replied, try to joke.

“Huh, whatever. By the way, have a rest on the couch. Let me and Seohyun make some warm soup for you,” Sarah said and smiled.

“Unnie is right, oppa. You need to rest. You really looks like a walking dead right now. You haven’t eaten anything yet, right?” Seohyun said when she remembered that Yonghwa didn’t eat the breakfast that she prepared this morning. Yonghwa nodded and mouthed I’m sorry. Seohyun nodded. Seohyun and Sarah were working in the kitchen when Dujun and the babies finally come home.

“Eoh, Yonghwa, you’re here. Hey, what happen to you?” Dujun asked when he saw Yonghwa laying on the couch.

“Eoh, you’re back? Minahe~ I’m just feeling tired,” Yonghwa said.

“Aigoo~ You’re definitely look bad. Are you really okay?” Dujun asked again. The babies now already in the kitchen since they already can walk.

“Nae, I’m fine. Just stomach upset. Maybe I ate something wrong yesterday,” Yonghwa said again.

“Okay but if the symptoms prolongs, better you see a doctor,” Dujun reminded. Yonghwa nodded.

“Hey~~ Changmin, Taemin!! How are you kids??” Yonghwa asked the little toddlers who are now in his embrace. Dujun smiled looking at how lovely Yonghwa with the kids.

“Yonghwa-ah, don’t you feel to have your own kids?” Dujun asked. Yonghwa looks at him.

“I wish I can,” Yonghwa said and smiled.

“Don’t tell me that you and Seohyun never done it yet,” Dujun asked. Luckily at that time the ladies were in the kitchen or else, both Yonghwa and Dujun will be a dead meat. Sensitive issue~~~

“Yahhh~~ It’s secret,” Yonghwa said and grinned.

“Tchh~~ I’m married first than you, okay?” Dujun said. Yonghwa giggled.

“So, do I care?” Yonghwa said, jokingly. He earned a death glare from Dujun.

“Omo~~” Dujun suddenly said.

“Wae?” Yonghwa asked, puzzled.

“You said that you keep vomit since this morning, right?” Dujun asked. Yonghwa nodded.

“Don’t you thing that Seohyun is pregnant?” Dujun hypothesized.

“Eyyy~~ How can be… It’s me who’s have the sickness, not her,” Yonghwa asked as calm as he can. Frankly, he never thought about that.

“Aisshhh~~ But my instinct say so. I’ve experienced it before. When Sarah was preagnant, I’m the one who suffering morning sickness,” Dujun added. Yonghwa jaw dropped!

 

 

After having a late lunch at Dujun oppa house, we’re now on our way back. Actually, I have secret to tell Yong oppa but I don’t know how to tell him. Will he be surprised? Will he be happy?

“Hyun~ Are you okay? What bothering you right now?” he suddenly asked. Aisshhh… How can he read my mind??

“Nae? I’m fine oppa. There’s nothing wrong,” I replied and hold his hand. I have to convince him that there’s nothing wrong.

“Okay… I trust you,” he said and smiled. He was driving towards the city. Well, I asked him to stop at a mall. I want to do some shopping or should I say I want to play some puzzled games with him. Hehehe~~

“Oppa, I’ll go up first, okay?” I said once we’re arrived at the parking basement. He looks at me with puzzled face. Hehehe~ Minhae oppa~~

“Huh? But why?” he asked. His face showed that he really unsatisfied.

“Nothing. Please, just follow me, nae?” I asked with my cutest ever face. He finally nodded.

“I’ll text you when I’m ready,” I said and before leaving him alone. Cheongmal mainhe, oppa~~

 

 

AISSHH~~ What’s wrong with her? Why she want me to wai here? She didn’t went alone to see another guy, right?? Aisshhh…..

 

New text message: oppa, you can come now… go to 3rd floor… - Hyunnie

 

“Huh? 3rd floor? Isn’t it floor for kids? I mean there’s a lot of stores for little kids. Did she want to find a present for the boys?”

 

10 minutes later, I arrived at the said floor. Well, I was right. This floor is toddler paradise.

 

New text message: I know you have arrived. Please go to shop with number T-045… You’ll see me there.. I love you… - Hyunnie

 

“Huh? Again? Hyun~~ What is this all about? Don’t make your oppa nervous,”

Slowly, I walked to search for the shop. After 15 minutes of searching, finally I managed to find the store. You know, the mall is big so don’t expect me to know all the store location… ==”

 

New multimedia message: Do you know what is it oppa??? ^^ If you’re curious, come and find me at this store… - Hyunnie

 

I looks at the picture. It’s look like an ultrasound picture.

 

Wait a second… Did Hyun really pregnant?? But why there’re two moving thing there??? I really need an answer…

 

“Hyun~~” I called once I spotted her at the maternity corner. I runs towards her.

“Did you get the picture, oppa?” she asked and smiled. I nodded. Well, run out breath because of running just now.

“Do you know what is it?” she asked again. A smile never left her lips. I shook my head. My brain totally not function well now. She took my phone and show me the picture again.

“This is our kids. They are here right now, in my womb,” she said and reached my hand, placed them on her stomach. I look at her with unbelievable face.

“Are… You serious?” I asked. I don’t know for what reason I stuttering but it happened. She chuckled.

“Nae, oppa~~ They are our kids. Well, they are 4 months old right now,” she added. It took me some time to digest what Hyun was saying. They? 4 months?

“They? 4 months??” I asked. You guys can call me a pabo or whatever right now.

“Sorry for not telling you earlier oppa. Yes, they are two fetus in my womb right now. They are healthy and I think they really want to know you, oppa,” she said. I think I know what was happening now. Seohyun is pregnant and it’s twin!! Oh yeah!!! ^^

“And, they are honeymoon babies,” she whispered at my ears. My eyes widened!!

“Chinjja? They are?” I asked. She chuckled and nodded.

“Remember, 4 months ago we went on ‘vacation’ that I think have turned into honeymoon,” she added and winked. My minds automatically replayed what had happened 4 months ago. I was blushing~~

“When did you know about it?”

“3 months ago. Am I clever? I can keep it a secret for 3 months,” she said and grinned.

“Aigooo~ Why are you keep it as a secret? You should tell me earlier,” I said and pouted.

“Hehehe… Minhae~ I just want to surprised you,” Seohyun said and peck my lips.

“Okay, I let you go this time. Aegi-ya, don’t be like your mommy,” I said while caressing her stomach. She’s chuckling. This is really a gift!

“Yahh~ It’s tickles,” she said. I also gigged.

“Gomawo Seohyun-ah for willing to be a mother of my kids,” I said while kissing her forehead.

“Ani~~ It’s thanks to you for making me a mother,” she replied. I smiled.

“I think we should thank each other,” I said and winked. She blushed.

“So, the purpose of coming here is to tell me this, am I right?” I asked.

“Well, you’re right but there’s another thing I want to tell you,” she said and smiled playfully.

“Huh? What is it this time, hmm?” I asked.

“Shopping!!!” she said and grinned. I can’t help but to smile. Hyun-ah~ even though you’re pregnant, your shopping feel never die.

“Aigoo~~ Such a clever girl,” I said and playfully ruffled her hair.

“Oppa~~” she whined.

“Hehehe~ Mainhe~~ Kaja, let’s buy anything that you want,” I said and smiled.

“Chinjja??!!” she looks at me with sprakiling eyes. I nodded.

“Hooraayyy!!! I love you oppa!!” she said and hugged me tightly. Still active~~

“Hey, carefull. You’re pregnant right now, don’t be too active,” I said.

“Hehehe~~ Sorry…” she said and smiled. I think what Dujun said is true. I was sick this morning because the babies want me to know their existence… ^^

 

 

===========================================================================

Updated!!! ^^

Sorry for the delay... I just enrolled for the new semester for my study and need to settle a lot of thing ad as well as a hectic and confusing schedule...

Anyway, hope you'll enjoy the update and thank you for supporting and staying with me until now.. *hugs*

 

25th January 2013, 1600