7

Pabo Lovers

“Oppa!!! I miss you!!!” Seohyun run to hug Dujun once she saw him. Starting now, they will be living together. Still remember about the renovation plan?

“Yahhh~~ You are married lady okay… Behave yourself,” Dujun said but Seohyun ignored. Yonghwa giggles while Sarah smiled.

“Welcome, Yonghwa. I think this is 3rd time we meet after the wedding and family meeting,” Sarah said.

“Nae, noona. How are you?” Yonghwa said.

“As you see, I’m all fine. Take a seat first. I’ll cook you guys something,” Sarah said and left to the kitchen. Mr. and Mrs. Yoon weren’t there since they’re travelling together. Dujun already took over the company and the house was given to Dujun.

“Unnie! What are you cooking?” Seohyun asked. Since the kitchen can be seen from the living room, she just shouted.

“I’m cooking pasta,” Sarah replied.

“Can I help you?”

“Nope! But can you please go upstairs and take Changmin and Taemin. I think they are awake now,” Sarah said.

“Okay!! Oppa, let’s go take Changmin and Taemin,” Seohyun asked Dujun.

“Why don’t you go with Yonghwa? I want to watch rerun of last night match,” Dujun said and grinned. Seohyun pouted.

“Kaja,” Yonghwa said and pull Seohyun. She looks surprised by his sudden action but he just wore poker face.

“Heyyy~ You’re awake Changmin!” Seohyun said. Changmin laugh as he understood what her aunt say.

“How did you know which one is Changmin and which one is Taemin?” Yonghwa asked. He does look confused.

“Look carefully. Changmin has sharp face while Taemin has round face,” Seohyun told.

“Eh? But I see they are the same,” Yonghwa answer makes Seohyun laughed.

“Wae? Wae~ Am I wrong?” Yonghwa asked again.

“You’re right. After a few weeks, you’ll be successfully recognize them,” Seohyun said and hold Taemin. Yonghwa just look at her.

 

“WHAT are you doing? Take Changmin with you,” her sentence startled me. I was amazed by how she care for the baby. Maybe because she’s woman and have motherly instinct but I can’t describe the feeling just now.

“Huh? But I never hold a baby before,” I gave an excused.

“Eyy… It’s the same when you hold Jessica. The difference is he was still a baby,” Seohyun said and smiled. Her sweet smile that always make my heart flustered.

“But still I’m afraid,” I said again.

“Aishh~~ Look, this how you hold them,” Seohyun said and demonstrated. To be honest, I’m not focus at all. I just focused at her. She looks like a guardian angel. So beautiful…

“Yahh~ Are listening or not?” I was snap out when she waved her hand. Aishhh~~ I’m caught.. Huhuhu~~

“Try to hold Changmin,” she ordered. With the all guts that I have, I tried to hold him. Miraculously, I can hold him with ease. Changmin also didn’t cry in fact he laugh.

“See~ It’s easy… Changmin-ah, you like Yonghwa uncle eh? You are so nice with him,” Seohyun said and pinched the little boy nose. He laughed.

“Let’s go down. Can you please bring his feeding bottle too?” she asked again. I just nodded my head.

“Hyun~~”

“Nae??”

“I wish that we’ll have a cute baby like them,” Yonghwa said. Seohyun jaw dropped!

 

HUH? What did he say? He wish that we’ll have a baby like them? Did he’s out of his mind? He don’t even love me but want a baby? Aishhh~~

“Eh? What did you say?” I asked even though my heart thumping hard.

“Ani~ Just forget it,” he said and leave me dumbfounded.

I’m not deaf right? I know I heard clearly. But deep in my heart I also wants a baby like Changmin and Taemin but I just don’t know who will be the father. Is it Yonghwa??? Well, let the fate decide it…

 

*****

 

“Yahh~ What are you guys doing huh?” Dujun asked suspiciously.

“It’s Yong oppa fault. He afraid to hold the baby,” Seohyun innocently. Yonghwa already blushed.

“That’s why both of you must have baby faster,” Dujun said and grinned.

“Bwo??!!” Yonghwa and Seohyun said in unison. Dujun already burst into laughter. “Oppa!!” Seohyun and started to chase Dujun.

“Yahh~~ Yahh~ Mianhe~ Mianhe~~” Dujun said between his laughter. As an ex-soccer player, his stamina was no joke. Seohyun cannot catch up with him.

“Oppaa!! Come back, palli!! I’m out of breath,” Seohyun said. She was panting. Sarah and Yonghwa just look at the siblings while shaking their head. ‘Indeed she’s a kid’, Yonghwa mumbles.

“Yonghwa, come and help noona. Let both of them played together,” Sarah asked. Yonghwa obeyed. Changmin and Taemin are playing by themselves in the cradle.

“Noona, don’t you miss your parents?” Yonghwa asked.

“I did miss but this is my choice so I never regretted it,” Sarah said.

“Oh~ By the way, how did you and Dujun met? You know, he as a tight schedule as a soccer player before,” Yonghwa uttered.

“Well, let’s say its fate. We accidentally meet when they have a party at our hotel bar,” she said. “Many of his friend try to flirt with me but I ignored because I’m already fall for him,” Sarah added and chuckled.

“Wahh~ He such a lucky guy. Fall in love with a beautiful lady like you. It’s not easy to capture a heart of the daughter of famous hotel owner,” Yonghwa said and smiled.

 “Yahhh~ Go and flirt with your wife, not mine,” Dujun said and stuck his tongue out. Sarah laugh. Yonghwa startled.

“Yahh~ We just chatiing okay,” Yonghwa said defend himself.

“I know. Well you know me~~” Dujun said and smirked. Yonghwa glared.

“Yong~~ Help me feed Taemin,” Seohyun requested.

“Naee~” Yonghwa quickly go and get Seohyun and the babies. The babies seem to love him more now.

“They looks nice together, right?” Sarah said softly while looking at Seohyun and Yonghwa.

“Yes, they are. I really wish that their marriage will last forever. I can sense that Yonghwa has started to like Seohyun,” Dujun said. Sarah nodded in agreement.

“Come, let’s prepare the table. I bet both of them must be tired and hungry,” Sarah suggested.

“Okay~~”

 

AFTER dinner, both of them went to Seohyun room. They were busy unpacked their belongings and arrange them.

“Yong~~ Where should I put this?” Seohyun asked while pointing at Yonghwa suit.

“Anywhere that suitable. Wahhh~ So nice,” he said and jumped into the Seohyun bed.

“Yahh~ That’s my bed!!” Seohyun said.

“So??”

“So it’s mine, not yours!” Seohyun said again.

“Then where should I sleep tonight? We are not in our house~” Yonghwa said and pouted.

“Hmmm… You’re right. We cannot sleep in different room or else I’ll be investigated by Officer Doojoon,” Seohyun said while tapping her chin.

“Then let’s sleep together,” Yonghwa said innocently.

“What? Shiro!!” Seohyun protested.

“Then you want to sleep on the couch?” Yonghwa asked while pointing at the couch in the room.

“You should sleep there,” Seohyun said and grinned.

“Bwo? Are you don’t have mercy towards your husband?” Yonghwa said sadly. Seohyun just laughed.

“Pleaseee~~~” Seohyun said with puppy eyes. Yonghwa cannot say no, thanks to her aegyo.

“Arasseo! Arasseo! But please wake me up tomorrow. I need to earn money for our living,” Yonghwa said and walk towards the couch. “This is not bad,” Yonghwa said to himself.

“Hehe~ Okay~~ Good nite, Yong nampyeon~~” Seohyun said and get a comforter for him. Within minutes, he already in dreamland.

“He’s cute~ Hehehe,” Seohyun talk to herself. He played with her husband face and sometimes she chuckles softly. Suddenly Yonghwa moved. She was taken aback.

“Fuhh~ Lucky that he didn’t wake up,” Seohyun said and smiled. She continued to arrange their stuff until late night.

 

=============================================================================

Updated!! ^_^

Sorry if its lame...