26

Pabo Lovers

“Where’s Hyun?” asked Dujun. The whole family were in hospital right now.

“She was in labor room now,” replied Yonghwa. He really look miserable.

“What happen actually?” asked Sarah.

“She fell in the washroom. Asih… I’m so worry, Dujun,” said Yonghwa.

“Calm down. Everything will be fine,” Dujun patted his brother-in-law. He also worried about his one and only little sister.

“Excuse me, may I know which one is Seohyun husband?” the nurse asked.

“Me,” Yonghwa said. the nurse smiled.

“She want to meet you,” said the nurse. Yonghwa went into the labor room with the nurse, leaving Dujun and his family behind.

 

“Oppa,” Seohyun said. she tried to smile.

“Shh… Don’t talk too much. I’m so sorry,” said Yonghwa. He wasn’t in the house when Seohyun tripped in the washroom. And when he come home, the sight of Seohyun lying on the floor almost make him die.

“Ani~~ It’s not your fault. It’s my fault. I’m the one who clumsy,” Seohyun said. She tried her best to suppress her pain.

“I shouldn’t leave you alone, when I know you’re in this state,” Yonghwa said.

“Oppa, if something happen to me, please take care of our kids, okay? Raise them well with Dujun oppa and Sarah noona,” Seohyun said. Tears already brim over her cheeks.

“Ani~~ You won’t go anywhere. You’ll be with me, with the kids,” Yonghwa said. He wants to cry but he can’t. He have to be strong in front of Seohyun. Doctors already told him the possibilities but he didn’t want to believe it. He want his Seohyun to live!

“I don’t think I can, oppa. It just… too hurt…” Seohyun said.

“It’s okay. I’m here with you,” Yonghwa said again.

“Mr. Jung, we’re ready for the procedure,” the nurse said. Yonghwa nodded his head.

“I’m going to change. Don’t sleep, okay?” Yonghwa said and left.

 

 

4 Years Later….

“Hyunjung! Hyunjoo! Hyunseo! Appa is home!” Yonghwa called for his boys.

“Appa!!! We miss you!!!” the boys run together for their dad.

“Appa miss you guys too,” Yonghwa said and pull them into a big bear hug.

“Appa, umma said our dongsaengs is naughty. They keep kicking umma’s tummy,” Hyunjoo, the second son said.

“I agree appa. I think the babies in umma tummy are boy, like us,” said Hyunseo, the younger one.

“And, umma also said that she want to kill appa, hehe,” Hyunjung, the eldest said.

“Eh? Wae??~~” asked Yonghwa.

“Umma said because appa is bad. Appa, how can you forgot your anniversary?” asked Hyunjung again.

“Eoh? When did you learn that word?” asked Yonghwa.

“Umma said just now. But appa, what is anniversary?” asked Hyunseo.

“Aigoo~~ You guys such a clever boys,” said Yonghwa and ruffled their hair.

“Appa~~” they whined together. Yonghwa can’t help but to laugh. They’re really the best triplets.

“Now, help me bring this to umma,” said Yonghwa and gave each of them a bouquet of flower.

“Appa, this is rose, right?” asked Hyunjoo.

“Yup, you’re right,” said Yonghwa and smiled.

“Hmmm… It smell good. Umma must like it,” Hyunjung added.

“But this flower has thorn,” said Hyunseo.

“So, this flower is rose, it is beautiful and smell nice but it has thorn,” said Hyunjung conclude it all. Yonghwa smiled at their talkativeness and curiosity. They indeed a clever boy.

 

 

“Umma!!!! Appa give you this,” Hyunjung hand in Seohyun the rose bouquet.

“And this too,” said Hyunjoo.

“And this three,” said Hyunseo.

“Aiiggooo~~ You’re cute boys. Thanks,” Seohyun said and kissed them.

“Umma, we’re going to play in play room. Is it okay?” asked the eldest.

“Okay but don’t fight each other, promise?” said Seohyun.

“Promise!!!!” they said and show their pinky finger. Seohyun smiled. She is really happy now because she have a wonderful family. 4 years ago, when she was in the labor room, she never thought that a day like this would come. She already lost hope when she tripped in the washroom. The operation didn’t going smooth as all of them want and she was fall into a deep slumber for almost a year. But miracles did happen. And also, thanks to Yonghwa, she manage to get up and live the life that she deserved.

“What are you thinking, huh?” asked Yongwa and back hug his wife.

“Oppa~~ You srpprised me,” whined Seohyun.

“Hehehe… Sorry. You were so in deep thought just now. What are you thinking?” asked Yonghwa. Life also hasn’t been nice on him. After Seohyun fall into coma after the operation, his life was upside down. Thanks to Sarah noona and Dujun, he manage to get back on track. After being brainwashed by the almighty Yoon Doojoon, he finally realized that he can’t be weak. Seohyun need him. And the boys need him too.

“Nothing. I just remember everything that happened 4 years before,” said Seohyun.

“It’s all the past. Let’s not remember about the bitter history anymore,” said Yonghwa while placing his head on Seohyun shoulder.

“Thank you, oppa. Because of you, I’m here again,” said Seohyun.

“And thanks to you too because have trust in me and take my hand to meet them,” said Yonghwa. They’re watching their kids playing together in the playing room in the house.

“And also a big thanks because you’re willing to carry them again,” Yonghwa said and caressing Seohyun big belly. Seohyun was pregnant again and this time, it twins.

“Ani~~ As a mother, of course I’m glad to carry them,” Seohyun said and peck Yonghwa cheeks.

“I love you, Hyun. I really really love you,” uttered Yonghwa.

“And I really really love you too, Yong oppa,” replied Seohyun.

 

 

“Umma!! Appa!! Dujun uncle and Sarah aunty is here!!! Changmin hyung and Taemin hyung is here too!!” the boys shouted.

“Eoh? Dujun, come in,” said Yonghwa.

“Where’s Seohyun?” asked Sarah when they done exchange bows.

“She’s in the kitchen. We’re planning to go picnic. Since you’re here, let’s go together then,” said Yonghwa.

“Assaa!!!! Boys!!! Come here!!” Dujun shouted. Sarah already lost into the kitchen to help her sister.

“Changmin-ah, Taemin-ah, today we’re going picnic with Yonghwa uncle,” Dujun said.

“Chinjja??? Whoaaa!!! Hyunjung, Hyunjoo, Hyunseo!! We’re going together!!” the Yoon brothers said and run towards the Jung brothers.

“Are you serious Changmin hyung? We’re going together?” asked Hyunseo.

“Yup! We’re going together,” said Changmin, nodded his head.

“Hurrayy!!!!!!!!”

“Aigoo~~~ They are really excited,” said Dujun.

“Of course they are,” said Yonghwa.

“Thanks, Yonghwa for taking care of my sister and my nephews,” Dujun said.

“Ani~~ It’s my responsibilities. I need them and they need me. We complement each other,” Yonghwa said.

“Oppa, everything is ready,” said Seohyun. She’s walking with Sarah and they both were pregnant. Both of them are 6 months pregnant and both of them carrying twins.

“Did we promise to make them pregnant together?” Dujun asked and smirked.

“Maybe,” replied Yonghwa. In the end, both of them earned a smack from their wife.

 

~ the End ~

 

====================================================================================

Updated!!!! ^^

Phew... Finally, it's over...

Thanks for be with me all this while...

and also thanks for loving this story... *bow*

I'm sorry for being hiatus for so long and make you guys wait miserably.. *bow*

and also sorry if it is not a good ending...

anyway, thanks to all the subscribers!! @_@

do upvote if you think this story deserved it.. ^_^

till we meet again... see yaa~~~

p/s : feel free to check my other fics, okay? >_^

 

30th May 2014, 1525