12

Pabo Lovers

“Hyun, let’s go shopping now,” Yonghwa said to Seohyun. She was busy doing laundry.

“Eh? Why must today? Can’t we go later? I think you know what I’m doing right now,” Seohyun said and glanced at the laundry basket.

“Just put it all in the washing machine and left it. Palli~~” Yonghwa whined.

“Aishhh~~ Arasseo, arasseo~” Seohyun replied. She done as her husband told and get ready to go out.

“By the way oppa, why are you ask me to go shopping out of the blue?” Seohyun asked.

“Well, I just feel want to buy you present,” Yonghwa replied. He drive carefully since it’s raining.

“Eyy… I smell something fishy,” Seohyun said.

“Chinjja, I want to buy you present,” Yonghwa said again.

“Arasseo, arasseo~ Whoaa~~ Someone is buying me present today,” Seohyun said happily. She can’t stop smiling. Yonghwa also smiled. ‘Hyun~ I really hope that you’ll love me because I already fall in love with you,’ Yonghwa heart shouted.

“Yeay~ Finally we’re here,” Seohyun said. She looks like a little girl.

“Whoaa~ You looks really happy right now,” Yonghwa said. “Did every woman be this happy whenever shopping is mentioned?” Yonghwa added.

“Of course! One of the words that will make women smile ear to ear is shopping,” Seohyun replied. Yonghwa chuckled.

“Nae, arasseo~ After this I have to reschedule my schedule. I need to add shopping with my beautiful wife twice a month,” Yonghwa said and winked. Seohyun pinched his arm.

“Oouucchhh~ It’s hurt,” Yonghwa whined.

“Serves your right,” Seohyun said. “Kaja~” she added and linked her arm with Yonghwa’s. Yonghwa did surprised with her action but followed her.

“So Hyun~, what do you want for your present today?” Yonghwa asked.

“Emmm… I can have more than one present, right?” Seohyun asked.

“Yes, more than one. Your husband is a capable man okay,” Yonghwa said and winked. Seohyun smack his hand.

“Yahh~ Why did you??” Yonghwa said. Seohyun grinned.

“Oppa, can I have that one?” Seohyun suddenly stop and pointed at some beautiful dress.

“Which one?” Yonghwa asked.

“This one,” Seohyun said and smiled. The dress really looks nice. A dress with peach colour. Really suit well with Seohyun fair skin.

“Sure you want this one? Don’t want to take a look at others?” Yonghwa asked again.

“Nope,” she shook her head. “I want this one,” Seohyun added.

“Okay,” Yonghwa said and paid for it.

“Gomawo oppa,” Seohyun said and make a cute face. Yonghwa totally surprised. Seohyun is weird today. She show too much affection toward him.

“Ani~ It’s nothing. Kaja, what do you want next?” Yonghwa asked.

“Well, let’s just take a look first,” Seohyun said and dragged Yonghwa. Now, they naturally holding hands. 

They also notice a lot of people looks at them. Maybe they recognize Yonghwa as a son of famous businessman in Korea.

 

(this is how the dress looks like.. simple but nice.. ^^)

 

“KYAAA~~ Kyeopta~~” Seohyun said and clapped her hand. She placed a hairband on Yonghwa. After wandering around the mall, they finally decided to stop at the theme park nearby.

“What’s cute?” Yonghwa asked. He was annoyed actually. If it’s only him and Seohyun, he didn’t mind but now some of the people already gather. He didn’t mind to look cute but ONLY in front of Seohyun, not these people. Because of Seohyun, he followed her.

“Oppa, kaja. Let’s go to haunted house,” Seohyun said. Before Yonghwa can say anything, she already dragged him into the haunted house.

“Yahhh~ Seohyun-ah, I’m not really good when it comes to ghost,” Yonghwa said. He feel ashamed but have to admit to Seohyun that he’s afraid of ghost!

“It’s okay oppa, I’ll protect you,” Seohyun said. Yonghwa face already pale. He really hate ghost. It doesn’t matter a real one or fake one.

“Waahhhh!!!!!”

“Aaaaahhhhhhh~~~~~~~”

“Waahhhhh, Hyun-ah~~~ I’m scared!!” Yonghwa said. He’s hiding behind Seohyun right now.

“I scared too, oppa!!! I never thought it’ll be this scared,” Seohyun said. Finally, they managed to get out from the haunted house.

“Oppa, are you okay?” Seohyun asked. In front of her now is Yonghwa without a soul.

“Next time I won’t come here again,” Yonghwa said while gulping some water.

“Mianhe oppa,” Seohyun said. She really feel sorry towards Yonghwa.

“It’s okay. Come, what you want to ride next?” Yonghwa asked when he gain his mind back.

“Well, this time you chose, oppa,” Seohyun said and smiled.

“Okay. Hmmm… Can you tolerate well with scary rides?” Yonghwa asked.

“Well, I think I can manage it,” Seohyun said and smiled.

“Then, let’s go there” Yonghwa said and pointed at one of the scary ride. The couple headed to the scary ride. This time, Yonghwa seems to really enjoy the scary ride but Seohyun, she cannot tolerate well with the scary rides. After that ride, Yonghwa decide to go home. Seohyun agreed since she already lost her mind due to scary rides.

 

*****

 

TODAY is a special day to me. I don’t know why oppa asked me to go shopping but I totally enjoy it. Even though I know we both can afford many more things but I decide to spend wisely. And I also realized that I can’t stop myself from calling him oppa. Hehehe~~ Well, I guess I really fall in love with him… Today was jjang except the scary rides. I feel like my heart was taken out from its place. Whatever it is, I need to rest now. Too tired from walking all over the mall and tired from that scary rides…

 

WHY did she react like that? Did she want to tell me that she likes me? Or what? I noticed that she keep calling me oppa. She also stick near to me. And we also can hold hands naturally now. Some might think it was nothing but for me it is something. It is not easy to make skinship with someone that never had before. It’s also hard for me since it’s my first time too. But whatever it is, I’m happy today. I’ll continue to make her happy… Hmmmm… The rainy days… It’s really perfect condition to sleep soundly…

 

A few hours later, the rain pour heavily. There’s also thunder and lightning.

Baaannnggggg~~~

“Eommmmaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!” A loud scream heard.

Yonghwa was waken up due to the loud thunder. He also surprised with that uncommon thunder. Then, someone knocked the door. He feel fright but he went to open the door.

“Oh, Hyun~ What are you doing here?” he asked whe he saw the person who knocked the door. Seohyun didn’t replied. She wrapped herself in a blanket. Yonghwa tilted her face and he saw tears!

“Yahhh~ Hyun-ah, what happened?” Yonghwa asked. He bring Seohyun to the bed. He can feel her body shivered.

“Seonhyun-ah, why are you crying?” he asked again.

“I’m… scared… of… of… thun… der…,” she hardly said because she’s sobbing.

“Shhh…. It’s okay, I’m here,” Yonghwa said and hugged her. He patted her back slowly.

“Oppa, can… can… I… sleep… here??”

“Nae, nae, you can. Just sleep here okay?” Yonghwa said and laid her on the bed. After adjusting her blanket, he want to headed to couch but Seohyun stopped him. He looks at her.

“Sleep with me, oppa. Sleep beside me,” Seohyun said. She still sobbing. Yonghwa surprised at first but when he think about Seohyun, he accept it. Once he laid down, Seohyun hugged him tight. Again, Yonghwa surprised but when he heard her soft cry, he quickly hugged her back and calm her.

“Shhh… Stop crying. I’m here… There’s nothing to afraid,” Yonghwa said. She nodded.

“Enough… Let’s sleep now,” Yonghwa said and sing a lullaby. He actually didn’t know what to do and the only think that he can thought is lullaby.

 

I feel really safe to be in his embrace… Eventhough it is awkward but I can’t help it… I really hate thunder…

 

 

 

I know this is awkward my hand just hugged her back… I can help it… It’s an instinct as a man that want to protect his woman… Don’t worry dear, I’ll always be by your side…

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================

Updated!! ^_^

Hope you guys enjoy it...

 

19 November 2013, 0053