3

Pabo Lovers

“Dujun, tonight we will be meeting my friend family,” Mr. Yoon said to Dujun.

“And she will be meeting her husband-to-be, am I right?” Dujun asked. Mr. Yoon nodded his head. “Appa, do you think this is alright?” Dujun asked.

“I know it will be alright. I knew Mr. Jung for a long time. As well as Yonghwa,” Mr. Yoon said.

“Appa!” Dujun exclaimed.

“Wae?” Mr. Yoon asked back.

“Yonghwa that you said just now, is he Jung Yonghwa?” Dujun asked. Mr. Yoon nodded. “He’s Jung Yonghwa from FNC High?” Dujun asked again and again Mr. Yoon nodded.

“I think I know him,” Dujun said and left his dad dumbfounded.

 

“HELLO~” Dujun said.

“Hello. May I know who’s speaking?” Yonghwa said.

“May I speak to Mr. Jung Yonghwa?” Dujun asked.

“I am speaking,” Yonghwa replied.

“Then it’s you, Yonghwa-ssi,” Dujun replied. He sounds happy.

“Yes I am but who is speaking?” Yonghwa asked again.

“Dujun speaking,”

“Dujun… Yoon Doojoon?!”

“Hehehe~ yeah, it’s me,” Dujun replied.

“Yahh~~ When did you come back?” Yonghwa asked. Dujun was his best friend before Dujun moved to Cube High.

“I just come back 3 days ago. Long time no see, dude,” Dujun said.

“Haha! I miss you idiot! When will you come and meet me?” Yonghwa asked.

“We will meet soon. Very soon,” Dujun replied.

“What do you mean?” Yonghwa asked. To him, Dujun answer sounds weird.

“I mean we will meet soon,” Dujun said again.

“Okay, okay. By the way what are you doing now?”

“Me? Just rest leisurely in my home with my wife and babies,” Dujun chuckled at the end of his sentence.

“Babies?”

“Yes, babies. I tell you when we meet. I need to go now. Changmin is crying. Bye~” upon saying, Dujun hang up.

 

“HYUNIE, come here for a sec,” Sarah called.

“Nae unnie. Why?” Seohyun asked. She’s watching Sarah feeding Changmin.

“Can you get me Taemin milk bottle?” Sarah politely asked. Seohyun do as she asked.

“Wanna try to feed him?” Sarah offered.

“I want but I’m scared,” Seohyun said. Since she was the youngest, she never knew how to hold a baby.

“Try it,” Sarah passed Changmin to Seohyun lap. Seohyun looks awkward at first but she quickly learn.

“See~ It’s nothing. You’re doing great for the first timer. In fact you’re better than your oppa,” Sarah compliment her. Seohyun smiled.

“Who said I’m bad at feeding my sons?” Dujun appeared out of the blue. He pecks Sarah lips. Seohyun chuckled while Sarah was embarrassed. “Give Taemin to me. He’s definitely will cry after this,” Dujun said and take Taemin from Sarah lap. A few moments later, Taemin cried.

“See??” Dujun said and quickly feed him. Sarah chuckled while Seohyun looks amazed.

“Oppa, how did you know?” Seohyun asked.

“They are identical twins so whenever one of them cried, hungry, sick or whatever, the other will be the same. They have strong telepathy,” Dujun said. Taemin slowly fall into sleep in his daddy lap.

“Is it true unnie?” Seohyun asked Sarah for conformation. Sarah nodded his head.

“Unnie, Changmin is awake,” Seohyun said and give Changmin to Sarah.

“He seems to know that he will be meeting his new uncle,” Sarah said and left to dress Changmin for meeting tonight. Seohyun just stay silent.

“It’s okay Hyunie. I know you will like him,” Dujun said. Seohyun smiled bitterly.

 

*****

 

“This hotel is belong to your future father-in-law,” Mr. Jung told Yonghwa. Yonghwa nodded. He was amazed by the interior design of the hotel. Everything looks contemporary and modern. They walked to the family dining room. Somehow his heart thumping hard. He feel nervous out of sudden. He never felt something like that before.

“Oh! Welcome my friend,” Mr. Yoon greeted his old friend. They both hugged each other. Their wife also do the same.

“How are you, Yonghwa?” Dujunn greeted Yonghwa. He startled a bit.

“Dujun?” Yonghwa asked. Dujun nodded while smiled.

“God! I never thought that I’ll meet you here,” Yonghwa said. He hugged his friend.

“Well, let’s just say its fate,” Dujun said and grinned. Yonghwa chuckled.

“Where’s your wife?” Yonghwa asked.

“Cool dude. Let’s eat first,” Dujun said and bring Yonghwa towards the table. The table was full with different types of food.

“Yahh~ It’s been a while since we met, right?” Mr. Yoon said.

“You’re right. We both busy with our business,” Mr. Jung said and chuckled.

“Haha~ So, how’s your life?” Mr. Yoon asked again.

“Well, like you see. I’m happy right now. No need to worry much about company since Yonghwa is take care of it now,” Mr. Jung said. “Yours?” He added.

“Well, I still need to wait for him to finish his study before give the business to him,” Mr. Yoon said while pointing at Dujun.

“It’s Dujun, right?” Mr. Jung asked.

“Yes, it’s him. He just came back from London. As soon as he finished the contract with MU FC,” Mr. Yoon said.

“He such a talented soccer player. You’re lucky,” Mr. Jung said. Mr. Yoon just smiled.

 

“WHAT are you doing in London?” Yonghwa asked. They both enjoying their meals.

“I played with MUFC,” Dujun replied. His mouth was busy with foods.

“Mwo? Are you kidding me?” Yonghwa asked. He think that Dujun just joking.

“I’m serious okay. I signed 1 season contract with them,” Dujun added.

“Wahh~ You are really something. You are now star player,” Yonghwa compliment.

“Not really. I promised with Appa to take over his business when I ended the contract,” Dujun said.

“See, you are very talented. You are a soccer player and soon will be a successful businessman,” Yonghwa said again.

“Tch.. You’re the same. I know that you have released an album with your band. What was its name? CN Blue?” Dujun said.

“Eh? How did you know?” Yonghwa asked.

“Even though I stayed in London, I still follow my friend activity,” Dujun said and stuck his tongue out.

“Yahh~~” Yonghwa smacked his friend head. Then they both laugh.

“Oppa, where’s Changmin and Taemin feeding bottle?” Seohyun suddenly appeared.

“Huh? Inside the car. Here the key,” Dujun hand in the key to Seohyun. She left to take the feeding bottle.

“Who is she? Your wife?” Yonghwa asked.

“Wife your . She’s my dongsaeng,” Dujun said. Yonghwa jaw dropped!

 

“DUJUN, call Sarah and Seohyun,” Mrs. Yoon asked. A few moments later, Seohyun and Sarah come out with Changmin and Taemin in their hands.

“This is Sarah, Dujun’s wife and my daughter-in-law. That is Seohyun. Changmin is in Seohyun laps and Taemin is in Sarah’s,” Mr. Yoon introduce them to Mr. Jung family.

“Seohyun. Nice name,” Mrs. Jung compliment her. Seohyun just smiled.

“Seohyun, that is Yonghwa,” Mr. Jung introduced his son.

“Hi, I’m Yonghwa. Nice to meet you,” Yonghwa said and bowed.

“Seohyun,” she replied and bowed too. Nobody can read their facial expression!

 

=============================================================================

Updated!!! ^_^