5

Pabo Lovers

“Chukhae dude,” Jungshin said to Yonghwa. They were at his wedding. They both looks happy as there’s nothing happen. Other people might think that Yonghwa and Seohyun have known each other for a long time since they didn’t show any awkwardness during their wedding.

“Don’t forget to bring her to our meeting place. She deserve to know what his husband doing on free time,” Minhyun added. Seohyun, who stand beside Yonghwa just smiled.

“Arasseo~ Arasseo~ Palli, go to eat,” Yonghwa said to his fellow members. They laughed.

“Hyun, are you okay?” Yonghwa asked. He worried that Seohyun might be uncomfortable with his friends just now.

“Nae~ I’m fine. They quite funny especially Jungshin,” Seohyun said and giggled.

“Glad that you’re fine with them. Later I’ll introduce them to you,” Yonghwa said and smiled. Seohyun nodded his head.

“Yonghwa!!” Dujun waved his hand. The newlywed couple walk toward them.

“Wae? Already missed your dongsaeng?” Yonghwa asked and smirked. In return, he received a smack from Dujun.

“Take care of her. If I know she’s upset with you then you’re done,” Dujun replied. Yonghwa giggled. Seohyun blushed.

“Oppa~” Seohyun hugged his hyung. She felt sad because she need to be apart from his only brother.

“Yahh~ Don’t cry on your special day. I’ll always visit you later,” Dujun said and kissed her forehead. Yonghwa who witnessed their brotherhood love was moved. At that time, he promised to himself that he will take care of Seohyun even though he never know whether he could fall in love with her.

 

“WELCOME to our house!!” he said and spread his hand. Well, this house quite big.

“This is your own house?” I asked as I walked around.

“This is our house. Daddy give this house as a wedding present,” Yonghwa said and smiled.

“Oh~”

“Hyun, come and take a look upstairs,” Yonghwa said and walked upstairs. I just followed.

“Wahh~ Tonight weather is nice. See, we look at those blinking stars,” he said again. He’s right, I can see the universe up there.

“Seohyun-ah~”

“Hmmm??”

“Should we start our relationship properly?” Yonghwa asked.

“Huh? What do you mean?” I asked, confused.

“I mean, can we be friends? Even though we are married couple but still I’m a stranger to you,” he replied.

“Okay! That’s a nice idea,” I said and offer a handshake. “Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Seohyun imnida,” I added and bowed. I can hear he chuckled.

“Annyeong~ Jung Yonghwa imnida. Nice to meet you,” he repeated me. Later, we burst into laughter.

“Err… Can I asked you something?” he said.

“Yes. Anything,” I replied while looking into the dark sky.

“Errr… Are you preffered to be in the same room as me or?”

“I want to use separate room. In this situation, I don’t think it’s the best to sleep together,” I slowly said. Somehow I afraid that he might be hurt.

“It’s okay. I understand it,” he said and smile. The sincere smile, I guess.

“Kaja, let me show you your room,” he said and dragged me. I followed him due to the momentum.

“Tada~~ This a room for a princess like you,” he said. Right in front of me is a well-decorated room. I don’t know how he make it but it does satisfy my taste.

“Wahhh~~ This is daebak!! It’s really suite my taste,” I said in amazement. He chuckled.

“Glad that you like it. I prepared this in advanced in case that you might sleep at the living room,” he joked. I glared at him but he just chuckled.

“Gomawo,” I said and bowed.

“No need to thanks. I’m your husband anyway,” he winked. I blushed. “Have a good rest. See you tomorrow,” he said and leave me alone in the room.

 

*****

 

“Unnie? Where’s oppa? He didn’t show up for 3 days already,” Yoona said.

“He has something to do overseas. He might not come to work for this whole week,” Suzy replied. She really don’t have interested to answer Yoona question whenever it’s involving Yonghwa. She herself found it amusing.

“Oppa, come back palli~ I miss you~~” Yoona mumbles.

“Yoona-ssi, I think it would be better if you finishes your work rather than daydreaming like that,” Minwoo said.

“Yahh~ You shut up! He’s my oppa anyway,” Yoona replied. Minwoo and Suzy shook their head. They don’t know how Yoona can be a secretary because every day she just know how to tackle Yonghwa.

“Minwoo-ssi, are you a gay?” Yoona sudden question makes Minwoo chocked.

“Yahh~~ How dare you to say me gay?” Minwoo glared at her. She just laugh.

“I never see you with any woman before. That’s why I think you’re gay,” Yoona replied. She still laughing.

“I’m a healthy man, okay. It just that I haven’t found my woman yet,” Minwoo replied.

“You’re already 24. You should get a date faster,” she added again.

“Wae? Even our boss still don’t have girlfriend,” Minwoo replied.

“He already have me,” Yoona said and grinned. Minwoo smirked.

“What makes you so sure?” Minwoo asked.

“Because he will fall for me,” Yoona added again.

“Tsk…”

 

=============================================================================

Updated again!! Hehehehe... >.<

I think that's all for today.. my mind already sulking with me.. kkk~~ xD

Enjoy reading it dear readers... ^_^

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3