1

Pabo Lovers

“Shiro! Shiro! Shiro!” Seohyun said.

“But still you have, dal,” Mr. Yoon reply.

“I don’t care appa! I don’t want to marry him!” upon saying, Seohyun left to her room.

 

*****

 

“Mwo? Marry? I don’t want daddy! I’m still young,” the young man rebelled.

“Wae? You are already 25 and still hang out with your band. I know your passion towards music but still you are the eldest in Jung’s legacy. Somehow, you have to take over my place,” Mr. Jung said to his son.

“Omma, please, I don’t want to get married,” Younghwa pleaded his mother.

“I know but like your daddy said, you’re the eldest in Jung’s legacy. You have to take the responsibilities,” his mother replied. Younghwa speechless. He don’t want to get married!!!!

 

“YAH! What’s with that expression?” asked Jonghyun, his fellow band members.

“You looks so bad, dude,” added Jungshin.

“Shut up, guys! I’m in trouble right now,” Yonghwa said.

“Why?” Minhyunk asked.

“Well, you know my position as the eldest of Jung’s legacy,”

“Yeah, we know so what’s the problem?” Jonghyun asked. Minhyuk and Jungshin nodded their head.

“My daddy wants me to take over his place in the company…”

“And you’re getting married, am I right?” Jungshin said.

“How did you know?” Yonghwa asked. He looks surprised. The others too.

“Thanks to my hyung, I have witnessed it,” he said and grinned.

“Are you really getting married?” Jonghyun asked. He still couldn’t believe it.

“Unfortunately yes even though I don’t want,” Yonghwa said sadly.

“Then how’s with your passion towards music?” Minhyuk asked.

“I don’t know… I just don’t know…” Yonghwa said.

 

*****

 

“Oppa~~” Seohyun called her hyung. He was in England right now.

“Wae? Wae? What happened to my dongsaeng?” the caller said.

“When will you come home?” Seohyun asked again. She sobbed.

“Next week, after the last match. Why? Why are you crying, Hyunie?”

“Appa wants me to get married with her friend son,” Seohyun said. Being the youngest in Yoon’s family, she has a lot of tears.

“Eh? Are you serious? Appa didn’t tell me anything,” the caller said.

“Maybe he will tell you later. Oppa, come back palli~ I miss you~ I miss to cry in your arms,” Seohyun said. This time, she totally crying.

“Aigoo~~ My dongsaeng still a little princess… Shh… Stop crying… I’ll come back very soon,”

“Promise?”

“Promise. Now go to sleep. I have training after this. Take care, arasseo?”

“Nae~ Arasseo. Bye oppa!” Seohyun said and disconnected the call.

 

2 weeks later…

“Today, as you all know, my son will take over my position as CEO in Jung Corporation. I hope all of you can lead him well since he still a newbie to business world and for the first year, I’ll look for his performance in this company. If it’s satisfy me, then I’ll give the position to him,” Mr. Jung said in front of his board members. Yonghwa, sit beside him didn’t show any interested.

“Yonghwa, please introduce yourself,” his dad patted his shoulder.

“Nae? Okay… Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Jung Yonghwa, the Young Master of Jung Legacy. This is my first time and first experience in business world so please take care of me,” Yonghwa said and bowed. Everybody claps and soon, they proceed with the agenda of that day meeting.

 

“DADDY! Is this my room?” Yonghwa asked Mr. Jung.

“Yes, why??”

“Wahh~ This is too much. Too big for me,” Yonghwa said. He was amazed by the interior design of his room.

“It used to be your harabeoji room when he was running this company. I just wanted you to feel what I’d feel when I took over this company from him,” Mr. Jung said and patted Yonghwa shoulder. “Tell me if you need anything,” his dad added before left him alone in the room. Yonghwa take a walk around the room and look at the sign on his table, ‘CEO : Jung Yonghwa’. He somehow got the feel of being a leader. He realized that for now, the future of the legacy is in his hand. He need to do the best so that his generation will be able to see this.

“Oppa!!!” someone hugged Yonghwa from behind.

“Yahh! You scared me, idiot!” Yonghwa said to a female. She just smiled. “Who are you?” Yonghwa asked.

“I’m your girlfriend,” that woman said.

“Girlfriend your ,” Yonghwa said.

“I’m Yoona,” she offered a handshake but Yonghwa ignored it.

“What are you doing in my room?” he asked again.

“Master Jung asked me to be your temporary secretary until you approve me,” Yoona said again. Yonghwa looks at Yoona from head to toe.

“How old are you?” Yonghwa asked again.

“20, why oppa?” Yoona replied.

“You are still young to be a secretary. Now please leave me alone,” Yonghwa said and opened the door for her. She looks upset. She stomped her feet and leave the room.

“Don’t try to seduce me, Yoona-ssi… You will regret it…”

 

 

=============================================================================

Updated!

Another story from me.. Yeay!!

Comments and Subscribe~~ ^_^