It's the Best for You

Boys Scare Me

Chapter 2

AN ALL-BOYS SCHOOL???!!!!!  Bora grabbed Ryeowook by the collar, “You better be kidding Wook!”

“Sur…Prise!” Ryeowook smiled, but fear flooded his eyes of what his dongsaeng might do to him, “Bora, I need to talk to you.”

“Dang right you do!” she dragged him to the other room away from the very pale you.

“What the hell, Wook? You know Ryungie has a fear of boys, it even triggers her asthma! DO you want our baby sis to die?!”

“Of course I don’t Bora, I want her to face her fear head on, and I know a lot of people at that school…”

“Oh Ok,” Bora rolled her eyes and slammed her hands on a desk, making Ryeowook jump, “Let’s say, I somehow agree, and she goes to the school, don’t you think they’ll recognize,” she waved at her body frantically, “All this??!!”

“And that’s why I need your skills,” he eyed the younger as her expression totally changed, “My skills?”

“Yea, I mean you’re the only one I know, who can make a very cute girl like Ryungie, into a believable boy,” he smirked as he watch Bora nod.  “Omg, you’re right and maybe this is a good choice for her.  I mean if we make her go to a co-ed school, she’ll just stick with the girls and hide, but in an all-boys school, she has to make friends with guys and such.  And maybe she’ll figure out not all of them are bad after all.”  Ryeowook smirked as he knew he got Bora in the palm of his hands, now he just has to go for the kill, “And you know when Ryungie gets over her fear, you’ll know who’ll she thank the most… you her favorite unni!”

Bora nodded and gleamed, turning to Ryeowook, “When’s her first day?”

--------------------------

You stared at the floor as Bora dragged Ryeowook away, I… I can’t. What? Boys are evil. I don’t want to be surrounded by them, I… I hate them!!  You started breathing heavily just thinking about it; you took your book bag off and grabbed your inhaler.  You shook as you put it in your mouth breathing in and out, but it was empty; you threw it to the ground frustrated, not bothering to refuel it. 

You gripped your hair, breathing heavily still, I want to go back.  Please let me go back! I can’t deal with this, do they want me to suffer! Tears started streaming down your face, and before you knew it everything went black.

Hei Ryung, Wake up! Come on wake up! You heard; everything is shaking and bumpy, you wanted to open your eyes, but you couldn’t, your eyelids were just too heavy.  Dr. Lee, she had a mild asthma attack, and by the lack of air, fainted. 

Are her guardians here?  Bring them to my office. 

You furrowed your eyebrows, and what seemed like minutes, you slowly opened your eyes, putting your hand on your face, feeling a mask on your mouth.  You widen your eyes as you shoot up, and took the mask off; I’m in a hospital… I got to get out of here! Right Now!  “Oh Ms., you shouldn’t do that, you have to put the mask back on, you’re not very stable yet,” a nurse came to you laying you back down on the bed, you shook your head, looking at her with pleading eye, but she just smiled, “No, I’m sorry, you can’t leave, until Dr. Lee says you can.”

You tried to get up again, but “Ryungie! You’re awake!” Bora ran to you and hugged you, which the nurse had to pull her away, “I’m sorry, but I will like to advise you not to do that.”  Bora smiled and nodded at the nurse, who walked up to a man, who you assume to be Dr. Lee.

“Are you ok? What happen?” Ryeowook asked; his eyes filled with concern; you turned away and scooted.  “You stupid idiot, it’s by your sudden news that she got an asthma attack!”  Ryeowook was taken aback, pained filled his eyes as he looked back at you, “I’m sorry, Ryungie, if it shocked you that much.”  You bit your lip, don’t say sorry, sorry never changes anything what’s done is done and no one can change that.

“So what you told me is true I believe,” Dr. Lee walked to Bora and Ryeowook.  “Of course would I ever lie to you, hyung?” Hyung?  “If it’s true, then that’s what triggers her asthma…”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-ebW6DDfYVs_gW2c6aJa

“Well, duh? I don’t have a Doctors degree, but even I knew that was…” Ryeowook covered his dongsaeng’s mouth, “Sorry, she’s not… who am I kidding she’s always like this… Ow!” Bora bit Ryeowooks hand and glared at him.  Dr. Lee laughed, “Well, I guess I was stating the obvious, sorry,” he rubbed his nape and smiled sheepishly at the indignant Bora. 

“But she is ok; it was just a mild one.”  They nodded looking at your back, and Ryeowook whispered, “When is she able to leave?”

“If she shows good progress, she’ll be able to leave tonight.”  Tonight? I want… no need to leave now, I can’t stay here, I can’t.  Duwajuseyo!

-----------------------------------

You arrived home that night, and walked inside, immediately picking up your inhaler from the ground and refilled it.  “Hei Ryung,” you turned to looked at Bora, who was sitting across from you, next to Ryeowook, “Tomorrow, you start school.”  Are you serious? After what I’ve been through, they still want me to go!  “I know, I know what you’re thinking, but this is actually a good thing.  You’ll get to face you fear head on instead of hiding.” 

You tightened your grip on your inhaler, “I thought you wanted to protect me unni, but your acting just like… just like a guy, making me do something that…” you covered your mouth before you said anymore, Bora furrowed her eyebrows, “I’m not making you, I’m saying this is the best for you.  And you know me, I’ll protect you with all my strength, I’ll never send you somewhere, where you’ll get hurt or I’ll die…”

“That’s a little extravagated…”

“Shuddup, let the girls talk!”  Ryeowook sighed and pretended to zip his mouth and put the key in his pocket.  You sighed as Bora continued, “You know it’s the best too, and…”

“Even if I do, I’m still a girl…” you interrupted not wanting her to say more because you know that she would go on and on and on.  Bora smirked, “Well, by my wonderful skills, I’ll make you into the most believable guy, that no one would expect, more believable than Yoo Eun Hye in Coffee Prince.”  You shut your eyes tight, and Bora clapped her hands, “You know I’m never taking no for an answer, so your answer’s obviously a yes!” she grabbed your arm and pulled you into the bathroom as Ryeowook brought her luggage.  With scissors in one hand and a comb in the other, she gleamed, “Let’s get started!”

----------------------------------------

You woke up the next morning at 5am sharp.  You went to the bathroom, and grabbed your toothbrush to brush your teeth.  After brushing you washed your face and widened your eyes as your vision became clear, “YAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” your high-pinched scream echo through the apartment, and Bora immediately came to your side, “What’s wrong, Hei Ryung?”  You pointed to the mirror with a shaky finger, “There’s a boy in here!”

Ryeowook came in with only his boxers on and had a cooking pan in his hand, “Who died?”  Bora laughed out loud as she slapped Ryeowooks back, leaving a red hand print, “Nothing, Hei Ryung just thinks there’s a boy in the bathroom,” she winked and flipped her hair, “I told you I was good.”  Ryeowook blinked and then nodded.  Bora started laughing out loud as she pointed at him, he looked down and realized he only had his boxers on, embarrassed he ran to his room.

Bora calmed down, turning to you she helped you up, “Ryungie, please don’t do that every morning especially since your roommate will think you’re a whack job and probably send you to a mental hospital.”  You blinked and were still shaking, “Ro…roommate?”  Bora nodded and then suddenly remembered something, “Oh, I forgot to give you the clothes Ryeowook oppa bought when you were at the hospital!” she quickly ran to the room, probably packing them in your suitcase, replacing your girly outfits.

You turned to the mirror slowly and poked your reflection, is this really me? I don’t like this. You still had your bangs and your hair is still chestnut brown, but it’s really short, which made your face shape look a little more oval and boyish.  To you, you look like one of those flower boys’ your friends back in Japan always talk about; of course you never engaged since you know, nor do you want to know, absolutely nothing about boys.  You averted your eyes away from the mirror and went to the shower, checking if you’re still a girl, God this is scary.  Can I really do this?

You got ready and put your school uniform on, not daring to look at the mirror again.  You felt very uncomfortable with the gaze Bora wrapped around your chest, especially since she made it super tight, “Now remember you have to put that on, every day, and keep it on, except when you take a shower.  I took out your bras and underwear and replaced them with boxers and tidy whiteys,” she said like it was no big deal, “but I did leave about one or two in there just in case the gaze isn’t holding up your…”

“Ok, I get it!” you quickly interrupted her; she laughed and gave you your luggage and book bag, “Now remember if your ever feel like your asthma is coming, get your inhaler and always refill, arraseo?  Now have fun!” she screamed as you walked out the door, Easy for you to say!  You don’t have one foot in the grave.  “Wait,” you turned to her as she titled her head, “Aren’t you suppose to take me?”  Bora eyes grew wide and ran to get Ryeowook’s key, “Sorry!” You rolled your eyes waiting for her.

--------------------------------------------------

You arrived at the school gate and swallowed a huge lump that you felt been there forever, as your unni quickly drove away preventing you from running back in.  You sighed, and slowly walked in,” Hey Changmin, wait up!” a boy accidentally bumped into you, you fell to the ground, as the boy didn’t even say he was sorry.  So Rude!

You felt as if your air being blocked as you started breathing heavily again; you quickly grabbed your inhaler and started breathing in and out.  “Hey, are you ok?” a deep voice said beside you, you started breathing faster with your inhaler.  As if it was an instinct, you quickly grabbed your stuff and ran for your life, I can’t pass out, I can’t go back to the hospital.  I should of shouted and whine so they wouldn’t make me go here.  It’s the best for me pssh, maybe if it was best to die.

-------------------------

You ran and the man eyes followed your petit body, he put a hand to his mouth and giggled, “This is going to be interesting.”

“What is, hyung?” The man turned to a shorter, younger man, who immediately put his arm around his waist, the other pushed him away, “We’re in school you call me Mr. Wu, Baekhyun.”

“But, hyuuuunnnnggg!” the boy, Baekhyun, whined as he tried to attach himself to Mr. Wu, or Kris’s, waist, but the elder just push him away again, “And try not to cling on me, the other’s it’s ok, but on a teacher, I could be charge with ual harassment.”  The younger pouted, and Kris waved him off, “Now go to class!”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEB0sgrsJIeYwm-7ej8NV

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong! this is the second chapter and she got to meet Mr. Wu!!! haha and Baekhyun and an apperance.  I hope you enjoy this chapter, even if it's not that exciting^^  Question time!: Why are 'you' afraid of hosiptals?  And what were you going to say before 'you' covered you mouth?  Hmmm i wonder haha Stay Tuned<(o^.^o)> Oh and also thank you to my first subscribers and my first upvote i hope for more to come^_^