Mystery girl?

Boys Scare Me

Chapter 3

You ran to a near-by bench, Gosh that scared the living breath out of me!  You sat down at the bench and put the inhaler back in your mouth breathing in and out, I still can’t understand, how they think this is best for me.

After you calmed down, glad no one came to you; you put your inhaler back in your bag, and put your chin on your palms, I have to go the office, I just pray there’s at least one girl teacher in this hellhole. And as if the heaven answered your prayers, “Hey, are you ok?”  You hesitantly looked up and saw a GIRL!  You straightened, Wah! There’s a girl, but isn’t this an all-boys school, why is there a girl here?  You slightly smiled and grabbed your stuff while standing up, “Do you know where the office is?” you said not bothering to deepen your voice cause truthfully it scares you. 

The girl laughed, revealing a dimple on her right cheek, and nodded, “Follow me,” she waved her hand and started walking; after a few seconds she turned around and saw that you were frozen, she laughed and grabbed your hand, “Come on, don’t have to be nervous.”  You nodded and furrowed your eyebrows, although she’s a girl, she sounds like a boy. 

You drew closer to her as you walked through boys, the girl laughed and wrapped her arm on your shoulders, and she also has slightly big muscles, she must work out a lot, you hid face in her chest, she’s really flat, but I guess if you work out a lot that’ll happen, and she chuckled.

You finally arrived to the office after what seemed like hours and entered through the door, “Saem! Here’s the new kid!” You looked at her amazed she knew you were a new kid; she looked down at you and smiled revealing the dimple, “How did you know I was new?”

“Because I’ve been in this school since I was a freshman and I have never seen you before,”  WAH! How did she get accepted, she’s a girl!!  Although you were curious, you let it go, maybe she’s rich and her parents paid the school a load some of money so she could be here, wonder why?  I mean this is a hell, and she seems like an angel, covered with unicorns… I mean seriously covered with unicorns: her shirt has a unicorn graphic, while her skirt was unicorn printed, oh and also she had a unicorn hair pin.

“Ah, A new student you say,” a man walked up in front of you as you cowered closer to the girl; the man sighed, “Yixing, would you stop doing that, it’s very disturbing,” he sighed, running his hand through his face, “Now go change, and go to class!”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzWcDhVSTX2xqUFazPWy_

“Yes, Mr. Choi,” Yixing, the girl, pouted as she waved you goodbye and left. 

You bit your lip and looked down at the ground, trying not to breathe heavily, “So, I guess Ryeowook was right; you’re a very nervous character.”  You tilted your head and furrowed your eyebrows, he knows my brother too, first the doctor now him!  “Here, I’ll let Ms. Park give you all the information you need,” he eyed your movements and walked away, waving Ms. Park to go to you.  “Annyeong!!” you heard a cheery voice and you quickly looked up, and sighed with relief as Ms. Park is in fact a girl, “Annyeonghaeseyo!” you bowed and gleamed.

“OMO! You’re soo cute!” Ms. Park pinched your cheeks, “You’re just like a girl,” she looked at your shocked face and waved her arms, “Of course, you’re not… I’m sorry if I offended you!”

“Ani… its ok?” you shook your head, questionably.  Ms. Park laughed and dragged you to her desk, “Here’s your schedule, dorm room, blah, blah, blah,” she handed you a paper, and you twitched a little, “Now, I can find a student to help you, show…”

“No!”  She jumped back at your suddenness and you force a smile, “I can do it.”

“Oh, no, here I’ll take you myself then,” she walked out of her desk and motion you to follow her; grateful you bowed and ran to her quickly, thank goodness there’s a girl teacher, she’s the only light in this hellhole, well also Yixing, hopefully she’s my roommate.

“Here, we are!” Ms. Park announced to a door, “Um, you can let go of my arm now.”  You widened your eyes as you notice that you been holding on to her this entire time; you slowly dropped your hands.  She laughed, “Omo, no wonder.  You use your cuteness to snatch girls’ right up,” she sighed, “if there were girl students I know they would’ve cling to you,” she skipped happily away.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRetkUoLVOvzsZEKmSFymS

  You tilted your head and shrugged, opening the door.

WAH! This is amazing! You walked in and placed your luggage and bags at the side of the door.  You looked at the walls and saw wolf posters and pictures, Wah! This is so nice, how did they know I like wolves, these pictures are so pretty, one of them perticualry caught your eye; you place a hand on it, this one reminds of the one... You smiled and continued to look around admiring everything in the room; you froze as you saw two beds, oh right I have a roommate…

“Who are you?” an irritated voice asked as the door slammed; you bit your lip and widened your eyes, suddenly gasping as for air, “Yah, are you ok…” he place a hand on your shoulder, Oh God please don’t hurt me; Duwajuseyo! and as by reflex you turned around and threw an uppercut to his jaw.

You opened your eyes a moment later and straightened, putting your palms to your mouth, tentatively staring at the passed out boy on the floor, Whoops, I didn’t mean it.  Is he dead?  You moved backwards, and you heard a voice on the other side of the door, “Yah! Sehun, are you done? We have to get to class, don’t make me come in there,” you widened your eyes and went inside a very small closet, that so happened had shirts and suit hanging; you were about to run out, but you heard the door open.

“Omg! Sehun! What happened?” a boy said.

------------- -----------------------------

----------------------------------

“I’ll give you two minutes, to change and get your bag, okay?” a man with blonde hair said as he set his watch, the other rolled his eyes and nodded, “Ok, oh almighty Kai, I will be ready in two minutes,” the man walked inside his dorm, only to be startled by seeing your presence.  He composed himself before asking, “Who are you?”  He saw you stiffen, and became a little worried as you started breathing heavily.  He walked slowly towards you, “Yah, are you ok…” he placed a hand on your shoulder, but soon found that it was a mistake as you uppercut his jaw.  He only caught a glimpse of your face before everything turned black for him.

“Omg! Sehun! What happened?” Sehun heard his friend say as he slapped his face; he wasn’t the best person to wake someone up.  Sehun grimaced as he opened his eyes and pushed his friend off of him, “Dude, you really need to work on waking people up!”  Kai chuckled a little, but worry came back as he grabbed Sehun’s chin, looking at his face in every angle, “Omg, what happened Sehun, bruises are forming…”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5yUV8qYs2CcK4qIomq5K

“And whose fault is that?”

“Well, whatever, but why were you passed out on the floor?”  Sehun blinked vaguely remembering being punched by a feminine looking boy, “Ugh, where is that kid?” he asked as he stood up, Kai being his wall.

“Who?”

“The kid who punched me for no reason that’s who!”  Kai blinked and looked around, “I didn’t see anyone when I barged in here…”

“No, the guys here, I know it.  He’s probably hiding like a chicken he is,” Sehun started looking around, and he was so close to open his closet, until “Yah! Sehun, you can look for the chicken later just change and hurry up, so we won’t be late for class!”  Sehun huffed and grabbed his uniform from his bed and took off his shirt revealing his pale slim figure.  He stalled for a second, looking back at the closet, but again Kai hit him in the back, leaving a red hand print, “I said Hurry!”  Sehun sighed and changed into his uniform; he grabbed his book bag and swung it over his shoulder as he took one last look at his closet, and then Kai dragged him out.

----------

When you heard the door slam shut, you let out a breath and put your hands down from your face, that was super close.  You took deep breathes as you walked out of the cramped closet, Calm down Hei Ryung, you can do this… hopefully he didn’t see me.

You grabbed your luggage and bag and struggled to carry them up the bunk bed, “Yo, Sehun have you already left!” a loud booming voice came as the door swung open; you fell and the guy ran to you, “Oh God are you alright?” he held out a hand to help you up, but you scooted away, breathing heavily again, what is with these people… don’t they even know how to knock?  “Hey sorry if I scared you,” he trailed off as he saw your luggage, “Here, I’ll put this up for you,” he grabbed your luggage and easily put it on the top, he looked down at you, who was obvious avoiding his eyes, still fuming.  He stepped back and smiled, “Sorry again,” he walked out the door.

“YAH!” You screamed to yourself when you know he was gone, “Stupid boys! Stupid school! Who even thought of an all- boy’s school?!” You found yourself up on the bunk bed, already changed into your uniform, well I should go to class, let’s see what my first class… you took out the paper and drew a breath, “Mr. Wu… Can life get any worst?”

“Room 207, 207, Ah! 207,” you looked through the door window and all you saw was boy, boy, oh and more boys, you started to hyperventilate; you pulled out your inhaler and breath in and out, “Excuse me, but…”  You paused and quickly put your inhaler back and ran into the classroom.  Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at you; you looked around the floor and saw crumpled up paper everywhere, with crumbs, how can boys be so dirty? “Class, sit down!” Mr. Wu, you presume, said as he walked to his podium.

“Stand.  Bow!”  “Annyeonghaeseyo!”

“Annyeonghaeseyo,” you heard them sit back down while you were still looking at your feet, “This is a new student,” you felt his eyes as he turned to you, “please introduce yourself.”

 “A… Annyeo…ng , my na… name is…”  You thought back to what Bora told you, Ryungie remember you can’t use your name, Ryeowook oppa told me he changed your name, so remember to say that, arraseo, and Good luck.  “Hyun Shik.”  I guess this is the start of my ever so unpleasant journey to the underworld.

 

 

 

Authors Note:

 

Annyeong, I hope you like this chapter since 'you' finally entered the school, also i'm sorry if 'your' a little negetative haha^^ oh and i forgot this in the foreward, but you love wolves, you have a very setting attachment to them haha if that make s since.  Haha and you meet Yixing when he was cross-dressing haha but you still thought he was a girl... and poor Sehun he got hurt by both you and Kai.. Stay Tuned^(o.o)^