Yuuki

Boys Scare Me

Chapter

“Oh… Where’s that Luhan kid?” Dr. Lee asked as he walked into your room.  You looked up and then quickly looked away, “I told him to go… and he actually left…” you thought the other part and Dr. Lee sighed and rubbed his face, “Hei Ryung… I… you’re not going to try to…”

“I’m tired… can you leave?”

“No because last time you said the same thing and tried to escape,” Dr. Lee went to the chair beside your bed and sat down, “Hei Ryung what made you hate hospitals so much?”

“I don’t hate hospitals…”

“Then why don’t you want to be here?”  You clenched your jaw and glared at Dr. Lee, “Leave me alone… you don’t know me and you don’t need to know me.  I’m just a patient and you’re just a doctor; you do not need to know what happen…”

“I’m also a friend of your brothers, and I’m also just a friend that is concerned about his sister’s well-being,” Dr. Lee Interrupted and then he got up and took of his coat, “See… I’m not a doctor right now, just think of me as a friend…”

You rolled your eyes and laid in the bed, “I’m tired… Leave me alone.”  Dr. Lee sighed and put back his coat, “Ok… when you want to talk, I’ll be here…”

“How long do I have to stay here?”  Dr. Lee sighed, “Until we make sure you don’t have the chemical anymore.”  You nodded and then waved your hand motioning him to go away; he sighed again and left.

Once the door closed you sat up and grabbed your bag that was next to your bed before pulling out your phone, “Oh a text from Yuuki!”

Hey Ryungie I have a surprise for you…- Yuuki

You smiled and wrote back, A surprise? what is it?”-You

I’ll call you- Yuuki

You smiled and then seconds later your phone rang; you answered it quickly, “Mushi mushi?”

“My Ryungie! How are you?”

You sighed and then lied, “Good… how are you?”

“Oh Ryungie I’m sooo happy!!”  At that moment you finally remembered something, “Yah! Yuuki, where were you? M…”

“Oh yea… umm come out to the gates… at your school…”

“Why?”

“Just do it!”  You bit your lip and said, “Really Yuuki I would love to but I can’t… I mean,” you blinked and then lied, “I have curfew…”

“Oh,” you smiled as you heard her pout and then furrowed your eyebrows, “Yuuki why do you want me to come out?”

“Haha, well… I’m HERE!!!”  You pulled the phone away from your ear as she screamed and started to hyperventilate, “Yuuki… s…”

“Umm, Ryungie…” she whispered and you started to worry, “There’s someone entering the gate and he looks really hurt... umm…” You pulled the phone away from your ear knowing exactly who she was talking about and got off the bed taking out all the tubes from your skin and went to the bathroom where they held your clothes.  You changed and walked quietly out of the room, unknowingly that Dr. Lee was watching you go.

 

“Sehun! Please… say something!” Luhan shook Sehun but no avail.  “God, please don’t go…Why did you do this to yourself?”  Luhan placed Sehun down on his bed and started running around the room, “Where is the first aid kit, did he get shoot… oh God he got shot… Oh God Oh God Oh God!!”  Suddenly the door opened.

 

You ran to the gate and noticed Yuuki hiding behind a bush, “Yuuki!” you yelled and Yuuki immediately looked up and blinked before running up to you, “RYUNGI!” she yelled as she hugged the living life out of you.  You laughed and then pulled you away slightly, “Ok ok Yuuki… now,” you pinched her cheeks… hard, “What are you doing here?!”

Yuuki whined and pushed your hands away, “I missed you…” Yuuki pouted and then pet your hair, “I almost didn’t recognize you with your cute haircut,” she laughed and then put an arm around your shoulder, “Now show me your room!”

“You know girls are not allowed…” when you said that Yuuki laughed out loud and pinched your cheek, “Well why are you here?”  You growled and then said, “I can’t I have to go… do you have anyone to stay with… are you staying with my unni?”

Yuuki pouted and shook her head ‘no’ before running and grabbing her luggage from behind the bush, “I was actually hoping you could hide me in your room and maybe we can convince your roommate… I’ll use my y moves to seduce him.”  You shook your head and slightly laugh that’s when you remembered about what Yuuki told you… “I’m sorry Yuuki I really am, but… I gotta go!” you quickly ran away before she could catch you.

Yuuki pouted and crossed her arms, “Fine… I’ll just go to a hotel… I have enough money for one night… I think.”  She started walking with a huff.

“This is scary…” she whimpered as she was a good kilometer away from the school.  “What was that?!” she looked around her as she heard a noise, “It’s nothing Yu…”

“Yah hyung… I think we’ve found ourselves a little foreigner,” a voice said from behind and Yuuki automatically turned and found several men… scary looking man.  The tall one his lips and nodded as he looked her up and down, “You’re right… what’s your name hot stuff?”  Yuuki furrowed her eyebrows since although you are Korean she doesn’t know how to speak the language because she always spoke Japanese with you.  “W-who are y-you?” she whimpered as she stepped back, “L-leave me a-alone!”

“Oh look hyung, she’s thinking of running away,” a big buffy one said and then in a split second he grabbed Yuuki’s arm in which she screamed and tried to pull away, “LET ME GO!”

“I think she said me… don’t you think?”  The others nodded and was about to feel her up until someone pulled them away.  “What the… oh ,” they said in unison as they saw who pulled them away.  The tall one laughed, “Oh hey um… Kris what’s…”

“Get out! Before I rip you limb by limb.” Kris growled and the others immediately scrabbled away; he then turned to Yuuki, who was having trouble standing on her feet, “Are you ok?” he asked and Yuuki breathe heavily before blacking out in his arms.

 

You ran into your room and then widened your eyes as you looked at Luhan.  “Hyun Shik… what are you doing here?” he asked but you ignored him and quickly went to your part of the bunk before going to Sehun with your big first aid kit, “Here… cut his shirt open,” you said to Luhan as you a pair of scissors in his hand.

Luhan blinked and you glared at him, “Well?!”  Luhan snapped out of his trance and did what he was directed.  Then after he watched as you took out the bullets and nurse Sehun with care… he actually wondered if this was the same Hyun Shik at the hospital.

You finished and then stood up facing Luhan, “He should be fine… he just can’t move…”

“Okay…” Luhan said and then went on the bed before wrapping his arms around Sehun.  “What are you doing?”

“Sehun needs someone’s warmth when sleeping, so if you don’t want him to move… it’s either you or me to sleep next to him.”  You rolled your eyes and without saying a word went into the bathroom.

You came out later with a towel at hand drying your wet hair, indicating you have just taken a shower.  You placed the towel and walked over to the sleeping duo; your eyes softened slightly as you saw how Luhan cuddled Sehun with such care and how Sehun is snuggling against his chest, This… I don’t know why, but… it reminds me of Lulu and Hunnie…I mean… Lulu and Hunnie use to do that, you rolled your eyes at the thought, Who am I kidding? Lulu and Hunnie are wolves… these are immature boys.

You turned around and went to the switch to turn off the light, but before you did, you saw something at the corner of the room.  You blinked and then walked over to grab it, blinking at the picture of a pack of wolves that look oh so familiar to you.

You shook your head ignoring the pounding of your brain and went to turn off the light; clutching the picture as you went to your bunk and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Yea im back with a little chapter... i don't know... i've been having writers block lately but i'm starting the next chapter already so yea hahaha^^ I just want to thank you for staying with me in my inconsist updating^^ Stay Tuned(^^)

Treat:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYAaVBmMBtdwh7ivoIuusimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_qPTaeIIyK6Q0gLTde9gimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT527PIaOG84msGZNnDkFkimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZxPx9LXgBBTZaCejxL-r