Dream

Boys Scare Me

Chapter 7

You stared in horror as you saw Sehun’s face, What did you do to yourself… ani who did this to you?  You quickly went back to your bunk and dug into your suitcase until you grabbed a huge box, then you quickly climbed down.  You opened the big box and put on gloves, a mask, and scrubs; then you knelt down beside him, you’re so stupid!!  I mean all boys are stupid, but ones who gets in fights are stupider.

You grabbed some disinfectants and poured it onto a cotton; you hesitated before dabbing his face.  He groaned by the stinging pain your sending through his body, but he didn’t ‘wake up’.  You bit your lip and snapped your hand back; will he attack me if he wakes up?  You looked over his face and his torso as crimson liquid sunk through, I have to help him; he’s hurt and he might die… and if he dies I might be a suspect if they found out my history. 

You looked at him again and thought it was best if you start with his torso first.  You took out the surgical scissors from your large first-aid kit and took a deep breath before you cut his shirt off.  Ok, calm down Kim Hei Ryung, just clam down… you’re doing this so he won’t die in front of you… well I could let him...  Ani! If I leave him like this I’m no better than the man that did this to him!

You took the shirt of his torso, averting your eyes from his pale yet tone stomach and chest as you grabbed a new cotton and poured disinfectant with it.  “Pabo, you should have gone to the hospital not the room.”  You dabbed his wound and then you took out some gaze; pressing a thumb down at the edge as you began to wrap; Sehun groaned again, and you widened her eyes, but they turned sullen as his face relaxed.

You finished tending to Sehun’s wounds and leaned your back at the wall as you sighed; I hope he’ll be ok.  You took off your ‘armor’ as you were about to turn off the light; you looked at the wolf posters again as they were across the room and sighed.  You turned off the lights, felt your way to the ladder to your bed and fell asleep.

It’s dark and cold; you’re tied up to a tree as you struggled to be free, “Duwajuseyo,” you choked as you realized you been screaming for an hour already.  You stood there in the cold: no shoes to cover your feet, your school jacket has been taken off as well as your other bloody clothes as it been replaced by a ragged dress; your hair tied up into a tight bun, preventing from falling down unto your skin to provided warmth. 

Your eyes bulged as you breathe in and out when you heard footsteps coming near, with a familiar voice blazing out, *Oh no… They’re back!*  You look from side to side, struggling to get free until the figure stood in front of you grabbing your little chin, “I’m back princess… miss me?”

“Now now, don’t like that… because we all know I’m the one she misses,” a younger man said as he his lips.  The older man pushed him, “Yah! Don’t be like that… she’s still a little kid.”

“But when she grows up… she’s mine!”  The older man shook his head and then grabbed your chin moving your face from side to side, “She’s going to be a keeper… and it seems she’s surviving our tests.”

“Ne, but I think the roof was a little too much… don’t you think?”  The older man boomed as he laughed at the younger’s ‘silly’ remark, “This isn’t the first on who passed that test, a whole lot of kids didn’t want to die that way.”  The younger nodded as he looked at you again, “Is this the last test?”

“Ani, but let’s see if this one survives, unlike the others,” the older man laughed.  The younger smirked and then walked up to you as he grabbed your chin, “I hope you survive… you’ll make a lovely wife,” he pecked your cheek and leaned back, “And a pretty one at that.”

“You shouldn’t get her hopes up… we don’t know if she’ll survive this,” he looked at a folder, “But I’ll tell you one thing about her:  She is nine years old,” the old man closed his folder and the younger man pouted, “She’s nine? I’ll have to wait for seven more years till she’s considered an adult… I’ll be like thirty by then.”  He looked at you and smirked, “But I don’t mind.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You clenched your teeth in your sleep as you picture the man’s disturbing face.  Tears started falling down and you felt something tighten around you.  You furrowed your eyebrows and fluttered your eyes open slowly, only to see Sehun’s face inches from yours.  You blinked a few times to make sure you weren’t dreaming, but once you felt his warm breath on your neck as he snuggled up next to you; you lost it.

Instead of screaming and/ or hyperventilating; you kneed him and punched his stab wound, making him fall to the ground, screaming in pain, “What the Halibut was that freaking for?” he asked as he held his wounded parts. 

You looked down from your bed and Sehun stared at your wet face, “YAH! You’re not one to cry!”  You bit your lip and threw a pillow at him as you ran down to the bathroom.

You leaned on the door and started balling your eyes out, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid! I let my guard down by treating him and he does this to me! Byuntae! Every guy out there is a Byuntae! I can’t trust anyone!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun was still on the bunk floor when, “Yah! Hunnie!... Hunnie? Where are you?” he heard a familiar voice as he hit the bunk floor.  The boy climbed up and saw Sehun holding himself as his life depended on it, “Yah! What happened?!”

“That freaking Chicken!” Sehun gasped as the man helped him sit up, “I don’t know who this chicken is, but that guy had the nerve to hurt my friend…” he looked down and finally realized that Sehun was shirtless and not only that but also saw red bleeding out of his gaze, “Why are you shirtless and why are you BLEEDING?!” 

Sehun lifted an eyebrow

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6TmRZNtMU4-2EZUuk1MR

and looked down, realizing just now, “Huh? Did I do this? Zitao! Did I do this?”

“You don’t even know?!”  Sehun shook his head and then squinted his eye trying to remember what happened, he sighed as he shook his head, “Nope, nothing.”  The boy, Zitao, he was talking to shook his head, just when, “Heyyo!” Zitao looked over the bunk and waved the other over. 

The other climbed up and sat on the bed, “Are feeling ok, Sehun, I mean…” you waved his arm around Sehun’s face and torso, “They got you pretty bad.” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiYzgVqnN1m6605KyeXe9

Sehun sighed, “Can you tell me what happened, Kai?  I have no idea what happened.”

“That seems reasonable,” Kai said as he lay his back on your bed, “Well, it was after we drank our Boba…”

---------------------------------------

“Guys! Why did you spend all the money?!” Sehun gasped as he stared at the won in his hand; he ruffled his hair in frustration, “GOD! Kris is going to kill me…” he looked at the two, “But not before I kill you two first!!”  Sehun lunged at the two in front of Kris’s flat.  Yixing escaped his grasped, but Kai wasn’t as lucky…

“Ok ok, I’m SORRY!” Kai screamed as the younger got him in a headlock, squeezing his neck every millisecond.  “Like sorry’s going to cut!!”

“Yah, Sehun if it’s any consultation; Kris is going to kill all of us not just you,” Yixing chuckle nervously as he rubbed his nape.  Sehun send daggers at Yixing, who froze in place; Sehun sighed and threw Kai to the ground, “Fine, let’s go, since you guys are so eager to die!”

They knocked on the door and it immediately opened revealing a short, wide-eyed man, “Hey guys, come in… I was just making dinner,” the man said as they entered and he walked into the kitchen.  “Kyungsoo! Who’s there?!”

“Sehun, Kai, and Yixing,” the boy, Kyungsoo, yelled out, “Probably have the money from the dancing today!” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjI8atly0eiKklTPoDlkc

Sehun mentally cringed as a tall man walked out from a room, staring them down, “Let’s sit then,” he said waving his hands a couch in the living room.

 

 

A couple of odd minutes later:

“YOU WHAT?!”

“We spend all the money on…”

“Please say medical bills ‘cause I think you’re going to need it,” Kris cracked his knuckle looking at the three nincompoops in front of him.  Yixing looked up in relief when someone stepped behind Kris, “YAH! YIFAN, is that how you talk to my precious babies?” the man said as he slapped Kris in the head.  Kris cringed, but kept quiet as the man sat down next to him, “Don’t worry; I won’t let him hurt you…” his smile fell, making their relief turn to fear, “but next time I better see 100000 won on this table or you’ll be dealing with me…” he smiled again, “Of course I’ll give you a week instead of a day; I’m not heartless.”

“Yah! I’m the leader; I make the decisions, Minseok!” Kris flustered as he glared at him.  “Yah! I told you I’m Xiumin!”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSll4oNL-OVKMBWEh5oxGx

“And I told you I’m Kris!” Kris fired back; they started arguing about the names and nicknames and Kai signaled them that it was time to sneak out, before things get ugly.

They left, thanking Kyungsoo for letting them go freely, and started walking at the pitch of night.  “We should hurry,” Kai said as he snuggled up close to Sehun.  Yixing laughed and joined to Sehun’s other side; Sehun clenched his jaw, “What the heck?!”

“What you always do this to everybody when you’re sleeping…” Kai shivered as he snuggled up close, “and besides its cold.”  Sehun rolled his eyes, and sighed in defeat, “Fine, whatever.”

They were a few kilometers from the school when they heard a girls piercing scream, “Should we check it out?” Yixing asked as the other two put on their mask, which they always had with them, “I take that as a yes,” Yixing said as he put his mask on.

They entered the narrow alley way where they found one of their rival gangs, standing over a girl, holding her by the collar, “Well, if it isn’t the notorious B.A.P,” Kai smirked as they came closer.  The said ‘B.A.P’ looked up and pushed the girl down, while holding her still with a foot, “Well, if it isn’t the superior EXO… where are the others?”

“It’s just us,” Yixing said eye-smiling at them.  One came up from the back, “What are you doing here? This is B.A.P territory!” 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgxyb8oeUe4E1njacFlqB

“Ne, Ne we understand, but we don’t take it lightly as you hurting one of our clients,” Sehun said as he punched the man holding the woman still…

---------------------------------------------------------------

“So it was all Sehun’s fault?” Zitao exclaimed as he started hugging a panda he found inside of your luggage.  “YAH!” Sehun screamed as he looked at Zitao, “Where did you get that panda… Did you have it with you this whole time?!”  Zitao shook his head, “Ani, I found it in this luggage… wait do you have a roommate… no wonder.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmxWlVbEQAIJtiEFCXVl9

“What’s that supposed to mean?”  Kai chuckled, “Sehun, you have a serious problem my friend,” he turned to his side facing them, “I should’ve warned you’re roommate about you’re ‘special’ sleeping habits,” he stared down at Sehun’s shirtless torso and sighed.  Sehun rolled his eyes and then clutched at his stomach again, “That son of a…”

“Turkey!” Kai said as he knew he was talking about you.  Sehun grunted and was about to attack Kai when you came out of the bathroom, in full armor… “What the…?”

 

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong! Youngbee’s back with Boys Scare Me^^ I hope you guys enjoy it!!  Ok so funny story of how I was writing the dream scene.  You remember Seohyun, my friend that gave me the inspiration right? Well, she came to my house to do homework… and I asked her why she’s scared of boys and such, she told me it was because of her unni, who brought boys over and was ‘hurting her’ haha.  I nodded and I was really stuck on what to write and Seohyun told me that the scene should be really traumatizing and before I know it; she told me to write about that… so I did.  And i have to say if i ever went through that i would be terrified of boys myself... I wonder if i would be terrifed if i had the same experience as Seohyun (She's not as scared as 'you' but yea).  Ok maybe that wasn’t a funny story… oh well, haha.^^  Stay Tuned! ^(^o^)^  Hope you enjoy!!

Treat:

large.giftumblr_static_kai_growl_gif.gif